• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
What do you think of robin williams and chris cornell methods? Is it really possible to succeed with just a belt? On the other hand, an excercising elastic band is enough? I have one of those and i highly doubt its gonna pull it off unless its a partial suspension matter
Also do you know of a detailed suicide guide dark web i can look for?
Im genuinely desperate to ctb asap, and im planning to go with hanging method but dont know how to practise this so any foolproof info you share i could use ill be beyond grateful.

Last edited:
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
First of all, unfortunately hanging is never a foolproof method, it's extremely difficult and has a high risk of serious consequences, especially if you are found. I tried it before and I couldn't make it work. It is also a brutal method that can result in intense pain. It is understandable that you would want to ctb in this horrific world, though. If you still want to go through with it, there are hanging guides on here you can search for on this forum. I hope you make the right decision.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Just do your research. Learning kills fear. What's helping me with my SI stalling is learning. I'm using a different method, but I still had doubts. Do actual research. A lot of people on forums (including this one) will make everything seem like building a satellite. Learn about your method. It's success rate. The anatomy of hanging executions. What happens to the body? What body parts are involved. All of that. It takes time, but you'll eventually get there. Don't let movies fool you about ctb, but please don't let people do it either. And there's a lot of "life-warrior" tactic in asking people they'll give you all types of vague, uncertain explanations just to get you to hesitate and doubt. Research, my friend. Good luck, in whatever you decide to do.

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Thx for your wishes i really appreciate it. Any method is hard but hanging seems the only one i can afford at the moment, i feel like sn and dosing will pose a slow demise and painful at that...id like to go with carbon monoxide method but i dont own a tent, let alone carbon itself and enclosed space is out of the question too. So i decided to go with partial hanging in a forest, im planning to undertake this overnight so that the window of time for it to work will be longer. Then again i guess the best shot is a noose, what are your thoughts about this one?

Attachments

• 20230421_135150.jpg
    20230421_135150.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230421_135120.jpg
    20230421_135120.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 0