PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I want to get my SN undetected, besides suicide I also want to finish RDR2 before I die, probably (defnitely) wont go to college

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
To not make it to 2025. My situation is truly hopeless. My physical health problems are incurable and progressive. I'm too sick to work and will soon be broke and homeless. I have no family to turn to, most friends have scattered. Nobody wants to be around a sick depressed person.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It can be about CTB'ing, or anything. Express youself

for me it's either catching the bus or doing a recovery. I hate being between these 2 states of mind and I want it to end.

What about you ?
@LunarLynx Either the doctor manages to help my neck and back pain, or I take the risk ordering SN. I am really worried about welfare checks, terrified. They will not give me benefit of the doubt as I have a mental health (false) record. I was an alcoholic at the end of my rope and they wouldn't listen to me, they think I'm schizo. I took the diagnosis because I couldn't refuse and it came with a government payment every fortnight. I'm just an injured sleep deprived alcoholic and they made it worse for me during a crisis with a false diagnosis. If I order SN and they arrive to check what's up, they will not listen to anything I say. I cannot risk another 6 months locked up, I would rather die. I am quite scared to take the risk. If it arrives, I will have to be ready. I will have to test it quickly and take it within the hour of receiving the package, there can be no delay. I really hate that I cannot sit the SN in my wardrobe and spend another few months clearing my head and thinking through the choice. It's soon or never.

iori

iori

May 19, 2023
It can be about CTB'ing, or anything. Express youself

for me it's either catching the bus or doing a recovery. I hate being between these 2 states of mind and I want it to end.

What about you ?
i dont think much about new years resolution, but if i had to choose something, id probably wanna feel atleast a bit happier before i ctb, and maybe get a little better at my hobbies

B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Trying to do something with my life because I hate being a neet and if that fails... die