F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
- I feel like I have to keep treading water for now. (Waiting for my Dad to go first.)

- Need to find a new job and not become too depressed in it. (Unlikely.)

- I don't want to give up my freelance creative job.

- I need to lose weight and get fitter so both are easier.

- If my Dad does go, I need to summon the courage to CTB asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
1. Skydiving
2. A day at the beach in winter/early spring
3. Giving therapy another shot
4. Ctb. Definitely don't want to make it until 2025

• Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt, Praestat_Mori and ilied
D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
hopefully to find a friend that can love as much as me. and maybe start going outside more. if not just be patient for two more years so i can FINALLLYYYYY ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt and Praestat_Mori
ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023
I'm not going to ket anyone force me to do anything I feel uncomfortable with and I'm gonna only live comfortably and if anything doesn't work and i have no control of the outcome its over ill ctb. this is my last chance of trying to live and its only worth staying alive if everything goes well. and if it doesn't and i ctb i hope everyone forgets me so i can die in peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Catching that 🚌

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy, prettycvnt, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I'm sort of recovering. I need to get a driving license but I hate driving and I wish I never signed up for it, but I was coerced into it and now I have to finish it. I also need to find a job…I was looking for it for like 4 months with no success and then I had to take a break because of surgery
You'll get your driving license and your job ! keep pushing <3
Find that "spark" that will make me think twice before attempting partial hanging once more, before I don't doubt for the second time.

I have people around me, but none of them are capable of lighting that spark within me. Will something happen this year that does?
I wish someone will light that spark for you !
I am not allowing anyone in my life who disrespects me or treats me less than what I deserve. I'm cleaning house, blocking the assholes who affected me in 2023.
"eliminating" bad person from your life is the first step to hapiness I think ! Good luck !!
- I feel like I have to keep treading water for now. (Waiting for my Dad to go first.)

- Need to find a new job and not become too depressed in it. (Unlikely.)

- I don't want to give up my freelance creative job.

- I need to lose weight and get fitter so both are easier.

- If my Dad does go, I need to summon the courage to CTB asap.
I hope everytinh will go well for you 💖
1. Skydiving
2. A day at the beach in winter/early spring
3. Giving therapy another shot
4. Ctb. Definitely don't want to make it until 2025
Good luck in these resolution ! hope therapy work for you, otherwise, hop your CTB attempt will
I'm not going to ket anyone force me to do anything I feel uncomfortable with and I'm gonna only live comfortably and if anything doesn't work and i have no control of the outcome its over ill ctb. this is my last chance of trying to live and its only worth staying alive if everything goes well. and if it doesn't and i ctb i hope everyone forgets me so i can die in peace
hope that the spark will light and you'll not have to, alternatively, hope your CTB goes well

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Nymph and Shimidori
S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023
Just do my best to destract myself from CTB'ing because I'd be leaving with too many loose ends and that bothers me.
The time is not right no matter how badly I want to stop this suffering of repetition and going nowhere.
I want to try to find some fake temporary happiness every once in awhile and just keep going until I hit rock bottom.
So basically, the same thing I've tried to do every year for the past 12 years.
All we can do is cope in life. Life is an evil thing that should not be started at will. Unfortunately most people only listen to their biological programming and breed without a care in the world.😓😅🤮 Aren't they cunts and bastards?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sleeper System
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah, recovery or death. But also depends on one external factor...
Recovery wise it would be great if I could find a cocktail of meds/drugs that work

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Praestat_Mori and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
just one: not see the 2025

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prettycvnt, Praestat_Mori, LunarLynx and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
First for the normal ones: 1) exercise at least 3 times a week, 2) cut down the alcohol intake to once a week on average, 3) bring food from home to work instead of eating out.

Kinda weird, but I need to do it: 4) practice masturbating with an honest-to-god sex toy instead of syntribating like I've done since I was 11. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but it makes it hard to get off any other way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
Realistically, I want to go back to school and get my bachelor's degree. I want to study software engineering. I at least want to escape the minimum wage life before I inevitably CTB.

Getting a girlfriend and/or finally having sex would be nice (lmao impossible). It would at least be nice to experience either before I inevitably CTB, but I don't see that realistically happening for me. I have a boring, shit personality and a terribly unfunny sense of humor. Also ugly as fuck.

At 23 years old, I already feel so behind in life. I only have my associate's degree and I pretty much have a non-existent social life. I have accepted the fact that I will never be happy in life, so I might as well reduce the pain just a little bit by never working minimum wage ever again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, Praestat_Mori, LunarLynx and 2 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
To make more dangerous and impulsive decisions in the hopes that it results in my death. I've already just stopped wearing my seat belt altogether.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Praestat_Mori and LunarLynx
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
To find purpose in my life, learn how to be happy, if that is even possible.
I can't ctb and leave the love of my life who is so damaged and was already plagued by death. I'd never forgive myself if I did it and he became extremely unwell and ctb himself...

I also want my hallucinations to disappear as I'm starting to not know what is real and what isn't.
I found that spark, kept me and my wife alive for 10 years . She recently took her own life and now im left broken and can't see a life without her.

I would love to take my savings and go travelling but I don't think I can
Your story is what's keeping me alive. I saw a lot of myself and my boyfriend on your words about you and your lovely wife. I hope you're doing well, as well as one can be. If you decide to go travelling, I hope you have a great time. God knows you need some nice moments.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LunarLynx and Praestat_Mori
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
2024 is the last year I'm giving myself to fix my life

• Hugs
  • Love
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Hopefully getting closure or continuation from certain someone who has hurt me a lot in 2023. But that's not much of a personal resolution lol.

I need to get into a more stable place financially. And I really, really wanna get more adventurous with bod mods - which I need money for haha

Overcoming my social anxiety or at least easing it to the point where I can get outside of the house without constantly feeling on the verge of a panic attack would be really nice too!

• Hugs
  • Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have no resolutions for 2024, I wait and see whats coming. There's nothing else to do.

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby, LunarLynx, prettycvnt and 1 other person
joydivision47

joydivision47

Dec 23, 2023
I don't really know, I guess I'll figure it out as time marches on. Ctb? Recovery? Planning out Ctb? Simply pointlessly continuing to live into 2025? We'll see.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LunarLynx
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know.
Maybe I'll start going gym 3 times a week instead of the usual 2
I'll also try to keep going until August 2025

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LunarLynx and Celerity
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Move out on my own so I can finally ctb. The urges are just too strong and I'm making efforts not to attempt at work (yeah I know).
Hopefully in the first part of 2024, probably late February. I can't wait.

• Love
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I want to learn to sing and maybe ctb later this year

• Love
wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
die

In all seriousness i don't make new years resolutions lol

• Love
alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
Waiting for the suicide waiting period on my life insurance and suiciding in November so just working and just waiting it sucks
Ugh. This has been weighing on me. Is it a two year waiting period for you? Have you waited this long, wanting to CTB the whole time?

• Love
G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
My only hope now is to find a job in the country I'm studying in. If I can't, and therefore I have to leave, I'll aim at ctb before I get kicked out.

• Hugs
  • Love
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
i have no resolutions and i don't like the concept of resolutions, i don't consider any day of the year special, today is no different

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LunarLynx and Tears in Rain
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I think when this question was asked last year my answer was just to stay alive another year. I'm in so much more pain now than I was then, so I'm going to try a few more treatments, and if they don't work I hope I have the courage to let my life go.

• Hugs
  • Love
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
I get help, and if that doesn't work, I kill myself, and if that doesn't work either, I wait until next year and repeat the process.

• Hugs
  • Love
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
nothing, just waiting til i'm ready to do it i guess..

• Hugs
  • Love
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Just spending and getting rid of my money and then I'm seriously thinking of hanging myself.