• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I really enjoyed FF and Quantic Dream masterpieces.

• Love
Reactions: axe7
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
Hihi i have an account in both NA/Asia :> what region r u from?

I play standard! but I can also play mania up to 3 stars! :3
Asia, which AR and what main? Wanna play together sometime? I've been here since version 1.1 but I can't seem to find the time to go past Ar56 haha

gh0sttx

gh0sttx

such a pretty house // such a pretty garden
Mar 11, 2023
my fav game of all times is Life Is Strange!!
but my fav online games are Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Valorant.
also genshin but i don't play it as much as i used to

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and Sadbrains
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
My favorite game is Omori. Only wish we had more games as respectful of depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. Most media either demonize, or glamorize such topics. Side note, I have heard Hellblade: Senua's hell does a decent job on psychosis, but I've never played it.

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and Sadbrains
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
My favorite game is Omori. Only wish we had more games as respectful of depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. Most media either demonize, or glamorize such topics. Side note, I have heard Hellblade: Senua's hell does a decent job on psychosis, but I've never played it.
Currently 10 hours into my Omori gameplay. It's really good already, but I've got a long way to go ^^
Aubrey's pretty cute.

EDIT: I think I should tack on one of my favourite games of all time personally. It's titled INFRA. An extremely underrated puzzle game with exploring abandon underground industrial areas. the level design is beyond gorgeous throughout the whole game. There's the subtle thrill of feeling like someone's lingering right around you, as it's hinted at quite often.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: axe7 and Zelonis
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I am currently playing it!!

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and Zelonis
Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
I was a huge Sonic fanatic growing up, so I think my faves from when I was young was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic DX: Director's cut. I still replay those to this day, to a point I memorized every map and had a 3rd place speed running record on SA2B (Most likely gone by now, I achieved this 2 years ago) lol.

As for current, I play mostly the generic multiplayer competitive games: A lot of League and Overwatch but when I don't want to deal with the strangers of the internet, My current go-tos have been Harvestella And Dragon Quest Builders 2.

I'd HIGHLY recommend Harvestella. I can't focus long enough to finish games nowadays but I have completed this one. The story is great and keeps you on your toes. You start off thinking it's a farming simulator and end up battling to save humanity. If you liked Stardew Valley, You'll 100x LOVE this!

• Love
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
There's so many I enjoy, but currently Guilty Gear Strive has taken all my time. I'm not very good at fighting games... At all... But it's fun! Bridget bridget guilty gear

Aguagu

Aguagu

Should I really be here?
Mar 12, 2023
Big fan of strategy games such as the Civilization and FE franchises

• Love
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
my absolute favorite gotta be hello Charlotte. Im a bit sad of how underrated it is, considering how well the story is portrayed. the characters are really relatable and it talks about issues normally isn't addressed. would definitely recommend. I'm also into omori and genshin impact

• Love
E

EndlessNight

Mar 21, 2023
resident evil 4, gta san andreas , megaman X franchise, Obscure and sonic adventure(1 and 2) holds special place in my heart.

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and Touhou
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Minecraft, GTA San Andreas (specifically SA-MP roleplay; it's a great way of escapism), & the Touhou Project games.

• Love
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Strategy game (currently Stellaris), management game (Jurassic World 2), and sometimes braindead gory shooter (Killing Floor 2). Great way to distract the mind. Used to play a lot of MMO, but it got boring and trying to make friends online just to escape had reached my tolerance level. I kinda screwed up the last one though, as I was coming down from getting high all the time, I was immensely confused and paranoid, and lot of things happened. I antagonized the friends I made and even cheated one. Never doing that again lol

• Love
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
final-fantasy-tactics-game-cover-altar-of-gaming.jpg
DIs shit is SOOOOOOO GOOOD.

Or is it the childhood in me that speaks...

• Love
tothepoint

tothepoint

May 14, 2020
Some favorites from recent years: Noita, Celeste, The Messenger, Rift Wizard, Doom Eternal, Hitman.

• Love
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
My most played games are payday 2 and for honor.

My actual favorites though are devil may cry 5, hotline miami, metal gear rising revengeance.

While I've only finished the campaign on all the difficulties once in those games, the experience has stuck with me long after. Even though it's been years, they have a special place in my heart. I've even cosplayed Vergil and Jacket.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
i like katana zero
Portal 1, Portal 2, Metal Gear Series, Guilty Gear, Black mesa, Ultrakill, Half-Life, Minecraft, CoD, *Some* Roblox games, oh and Slay The Princess.

• Love
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
Noita and Hell Is Others

• Love
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Cataclysm : Dark Days Ahead.
I play many games a few times then never again. Only a few I return to. With CDDA I play it semi-consistantly, on and off. Never really progressed past early-midgame tho, soon that should change (I hope).

Another game that sticks in my mind is the Hideous Destructor mod for doom.

Ofc my game-playing is always on/off, but it is normal for me to return to these and stay invested much longer then usual. HDDoom is'nt played that much, but it's quite unique, and I do like it.

• Love