• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

axe7

axe7

Feb 15, 2023
Milk Outside a Bag of Milk Outside a Bag of Milk, Hollow Knight, Kingsway, Inscryption, Katana Zero is very good as well, hehehe
you sound like a really chill person, markiplier type of chill but more to my own liking
i'd love to hangout with you!

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
you sound like a really chill person, markiplier type of chill but more to my own liking
i'd love to hangout with you!
Thank you, ehehe~! If you want to message me, I'm on all the time, ehehe!

• Hugs
Reactions: axe7
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Megaten, Monster Hunter, Tales of, DMC, Trails, Ninja Gaiden, Blazblue... To close and simplify the subject a bit, I would say that RPGs, FGs and Hack n' Slash are my favorite genres, since they usually offer systems with their complexity and demands and I find it fun to exploit and master them.

kit.

kit.

Feb 18, 2023
Everyone here has such good game titles. Mine is Overwatch, Apex, n Muse Dash. I fell in love with the characters in Overwatch and apex (I think I got a thing for pure European types in games, the ones that are smart and fight with there heart) and I love rhythm games so much. I think Bang Dream and Love!Live! really sparked that for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow and axe7
Chaos at Feast

Chaos at Feast

this degenerate little town
Jan 23, 2023
Right now my top favourites are Disco Elysium, Outer Wilds, Noita (magical roguelite), Bloodborne, Diablo 2 (for childhood nostalgia). Love me some point and click adventure games just there's too many to mention and some fun indie games.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I like the classic sonic games from the 90s.
Modern games are just too complicated. If the game requires more than 4 buttons to play my brain cant deal with it.
Story based games are also too much for me.

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
Of all time the legend of zelda majors mask favorite recent game god of war ragnarok and metroid prime remastered

• Love
draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
I haven't played games in a long time cause everything bores me and also my pc has been running like shit for a while now but I'm too lazy to fix it, but some of my all time favs are Minecraft (game of my childhood and generally good memories), Terraria, stardew valley, lord of the rings battle for the north (also like minecraft mostly just for nostalgic reasons), pokemon emerald, pokemon platinum, pokemon hgss, the witcher series

Depresso

Depresso

Feb 9, 2023
I loved silent hill growing up. I'm a huge fan of horror games as a whole. Now I mainly play valorant or overwatch since they tend to pull me out of my thoughts. I also like playing vrchat and finding people to talk with since I rarely socialize outside sadly.

• Hugs
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Said this in another thread, but it has to be Team Fortress 2.
Been going at it for the last 8 years, still love it and will never stop.

Some less long term games I love are For Honor, Ultrakill and probably Minecraft.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I want to go but I really want to to play the BOTW sequel. It's sad that a video game is a barrier but as someone with agoraphobic anxiety and the first one helped me feel like I was experiencing exploration in a way I couldn't in the real world.

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I haven't played games in a long time cause everything bores me and also my pc has been running like shit for a while now but I'm too lazy to fix it, but some of my all time favs are Minecraft (game of my childhood and generally good memories), Terraria, stardew valley, lord of the rings battle for the north (also like minecraft mostly just for nostalgic reasons), pokemon emerald, pokemon platinum, pokemon hgss, the witcher series
I've been loving Stardew recently :) who have you romanced?

The Witcher series has to be my go-to though. The lore, worldbuilding, character and gameplay are so good.

draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
I've been loving Stardew recently :) who have you romanced?

The Witcher series has to be my go-to though. The lore, worldbuilding, character and gameplay are so good.
throughout the years i've romanced everyone at least once but I usually romance haley

• Love
Reactions: axe7