• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
It used to be the original Rainbow 6, not the pvp thing. Aces of the Pacific, Red alert, Falcon 4, Gunship 2000, M1 Tank Platoon, Steel Panthers, East front series. All pc and most long defunct. Now it's ps4 and World of Warships or Diablo 3, just to waste time and not really invested.

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and leeloosnow
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
I enjoyed BOTW a ton. It's one of only two games that I ever bothered to complete to 100%. I booted it up today after several months of hiatus because I just wanted to get some inspiration for my new Minecraft world but I ended up spending multiple hours there, revisiting memorable places and remembering how magical it felt to see those areas for the very first time. Or just getting an "Aha, I've been there!" moment because I collected all nine-fucking-hundred Korok seeds across the map and completed all 120 shrines...

No regrets though. When I played BOTW a little less than a year ago I was in a very dark place and this game helped me through the days with the 140-something hours it took me to complete it. Will definitely start another playthrough some day. I really hope that TOTK will be able to live up to that, although it's hard to imagine.

Also, can we just appreciate how amazingly BOTW pushes the Switch's hardware limitations? It's one of the most beautiful games ever and it runs at a stable framerate on a 720p device that is easily overpowered by modern smartphones! There is only one tiny area in the entire game where you get noticeable frame drops and you'll visit that area no more than a handful of times. Compare that to the latest Pokémon titles, it's a world of a difference...

A

aleph_zero

Sep 6, 2022
Nier Automata and Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
My top 5 are Portal 2, Hades, BotW, Skyrim, and Doom
Oh right, Portal! Forgot about that one. I also played the co-op mode with my sister which was quite interesting. Never tried the first game though

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: axe7 and leeloosnow
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
Just cause 3 and 4, persona 3 and 4, deep rock galactic, and Prey will be an all time favorite for me, I even named my account after it!

• Love
Reactions: axe7 and m1v
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
nothing beats osu, but persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV for JRPGs. Ensemble stars for mobile too

• Love
Reactions: axe7
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
minecraft ,number one game
realm of the mad god
command and conquer
age of empires
warzone 2100
starcraft
constructor
risk rise of nations
populous the beginning
simcity
caesar 3
warcraft 3
civilisation
roller coaster tycoon
theme park world
theme hospital
need for speed 2 underground
resident Evil
dungeon keeper 2
digimon world
pokemon

Last edited:
  • Love
Veraz

Veraz

Feb 23, 2023
Generally, anything that offers me an escape from my thoughts. I like to be sucked into a well crafted world and get to pretend to be someone else for a while. I really enjoy story based games, and some of my favorites are visual novels (too many to name), FFXIV, and OMORI in particular because it resonated so deeply with me.

• Love
Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
Garry's Mod, Rimworld, J.P.O.G, Halo wars, and Starcraft (1 and 2)

I really like sandbox games

• Love
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
I've currently got an addiction to animal crossing. Help.

also F U Tom nook you lazy con man

RedKingdom

RedKingdom

Save me from this hell, let me rest in peace
Mar 6, 2023
I kind of have a Mario kart addiction lol constantly playing that game online. I also really enjoy Battlefield and the last of us games.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I liked Poképark 2: Wonders Beyond and Super Paper Mario a lot when I was little. I loved the concept of a close-knit group of friends going on adventures.

AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
Untitled Goose Game. Absolutely delightful.

CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
God of War
Minecraft
Dead Space
Grand Theft Auto
Bully: Scholarship Edition
The Sims 1 and 2
The Witcher 3
Stardew Valley
Frog Detective
Half Life 2
Portal
Red Dead Redemption
Sim City
This one old game called Bugs Bunny Lost In Space.
Animal Crossing
A Short Hike
Resident Evil
The Last Of Us
Mortal Kombat
League Of Legends

• Love
Love kaira

Love kaira

I’ll be here if you need me, up to you.
Feb 17, 2023
I could live in VRChat. Getting drunk with my friends on there every weekend is amazing, beats doing the same irl but maybe im coping
Lol, I totally agree, I spend a lot of time in vrchat.

dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
right now i like super animal royale the most. lol.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
really hope that TOTK will be able to live up to that, although it's hard to imagine.
Hard to tell based on the footage how similar the exploration will be (same world?) but nevertheless it's something to look forward to. BotW helped me a lot as well.

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
The Last of Us and some of the older Total War titles, though I don't play games much anymore.

Panders123

Panders123

Japanese raised American 'u'
Mar 9, 2023
Genshin Impact
osu!
Minecraft
Stardew Valley
Project Sekai
Sims

Basically any games that doesn't require people :>

Edit: oh almost forgot OMORI

Last edited:
fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
Tetris and Minesweeper. But if I have to choose only one: TETRIS.
Third place maybe Minecraft.

Genshin Impact
osu!
Minecraft
Stardew Valley
Project Sekai
Sims

Ah fellow osu! player. What mode you play? I cannot play std but pretty good to play mania (4.x stars). I used to play the game for hours daily when I was in high school lmao.

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Baldur's Gate 2 and Fallout 2.
Honorable mentions: Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Course of Monkey Island, Sanitarium.

MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
Everyone has such interesting choices. Mine is just the typical.
I like stardew valley though i rarely play it, it's really calming. Minecraft although it's dead, only rarely when my boyfriend prefers to. And Im active on Genshin Impact. <3
Genshin Impact
osu!
Minecraft
Stardew Valley
Project Sekai
Sims

Hi fellow traveler! May I ask which region you play in? If you dont wanna play with people thats fine too! Cheers

wrenwolfe

wrenwolfe

no matter where you go, everyone's connected
Mar 8, 2023
i've been really into genshin impact as of late, as well as splatoon! i also enjoy some older ones like emily is away, minecraft, the sims 3, and undertale

?

-----

-
Mar 3, 2023
These days I only play a mobile game called Clash Royale, my favorite game of all time is the original Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the PS2

Depresso

Depresso

Feb 9, 2023
I could live in VRChat. Getting drunk with my friends on there every weekend is amazing, beats doing the same irl but maybe im coping
Same. I spend my entire weekend getting fucked up some way, shape, or form on vrchat. I'm so broke and socially awkward to talk to anyone at a club/bar irl.

Panders123

Panders123

Japanese raised American 'u'
Mar 9, 2023
Everyone has such interesting choices. Mine is just the typical.
I like stardew valley though i rarely play it, it's really calming. Minecraft although it's dead, only rarely when my boyfriend prefers to. And Im active on Genshin Impact. <3

Hi fellow traveler! May I ask which region you play in? If you dont wanna play with people thats fine too! Cheers
Hihi i have an account in both NA/Asia :> what region r u from?
Tetris and Minesweeper. But if I have to choose only one: TETRIS.
Third place maybe Minecraft.

Ah fellow osu! player. What mode you play? I cannot play std but pretty good to play mania (4.x stars). I used to play the game for hours daily when I was in high school lmao.
I play standard! but I can also play mania up to 3 stars! :3