• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
How is hypoxia one of the most forgiving ways?
I base my OPINION on the many people who failed SN or Exit bag on SS.
I don't recall any who indicated any negative effects after recovery.
Perhaps smaller amounts of brain damage are more difficult to detect.
Obviously, the lower the blood oxygen, the more damage.
I realize this is not a scientific study,
which is why I said it is my OPINION.
I'll take hypoxia over blowing half of my head off, and surviving, any day.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You don't die immediately and theres a high chance of suffering before falling unconscious and in the case of survival there is a chance of sustaining some multi-organ damage. It is hard to get the medications needed for SN, it is hard to get the SN itself, it takes lots of planning etc.

Reactions: Tulip<3
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
DISCLAIMOR: I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE FOR TAKING SODIUM NITRITE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SUBSTANCE, OR USING ANY PARTICULAR METHOD TO COMMIT SUICIDE. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A GUIDE OR A SUGGESTION TO ANYONE TO TAKE SODIUM NITRITE. SODIUM NITRITE IS DEADLY. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD IT EVER BE INGESTED IN ANY WAY FOR ANY REASON. EVEN HANDLING SODIUM NITRITE WITH BARE HANDS IS NOT OK AS IT CAN BE ABSORBED THROUGH THE SKIN. NEVER INHALE SODIUM NITRITE. *THIS ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE INGESTS SODIUM NITRITE FALLS UNDER THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH PROTECTIONS OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.*

IF YOU FEEL SUICIDAL PLEASE GET HELP. CALL A HELPLINE. CALL A FRIEND TO TALK, GET HELP FROM A LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, THERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST OR PSYCHIATRIST. HELP IS AVAILABLE.

I'm listing as much as I can remember about the documentation on this site of drinking sodium nitrate by people who sought to use it to take their own lives.

In the interest of counteracting some misinformation in this thread:

SN if pure meaning at least 99% will make you go unconscious in about 12 minutes.
SN will make you die around 30 minutes.
SN will make you vomit, antiemetic or not, usually around 5 minutes.

SN can cause a headache and in a few rare cases it will be severe but not usually.
It will make you dizzy,
It will make your vision go blurry.
It will make you nauseated.
It takes just like sea water, incredibly salty.
It will make you tired, sluggish and weak.
It will make your heart race.

I don't have all the answers about it. I only know what I've learned from this site and reading accounts of people who have taken it as they are observed and reported on minute by minute after taking it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, AKAY87, Tulip<3 and 8 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Thats what im not understanding. Whats the difference between the SN on Amazon and the SN that will kill you? Because its everywhere on amazon but If im correct, Amazon got sued for this a few years ago right? Something about suicide kits, in frequently bought items it would have SN, antienemtic, and instruction manual. They cant still be selling the same stuff right? Whats the catch?

Sorry i sound dumb, but ive just been told thats atleast in the US, its not easy to get your hands on. But if you google "buy sodium nitrate", its everywhere and the first site that pops up is amazon. Its just not adding up to me.
Amazon only sell SN that is less pure and mixed with regular salt. Usually the purity is 10% or below. It's not suitable for CTB. I'm unsure what happens if you take impure SN, but not death. I expect you'd still get nausea and a stomach ache. Amazon only sell the pure stuff to business customers now after they got sued. The US is also planning to pass a law that will prevent sales of the pure stuff to individuals. In Europe, the situation is a little different: some countries have restricted it but not all so it's possible to buy it from countries where it's available and import it; I got mine from the Czech Republic. I expect though, in a few years, it'll be impossible to get hold of. The authorities are so ridiculous, why do they even want to stop people CTB who don't want to live? What's the point? Most people who don't want to live have physical or mental health problems that mean they can't work full time. Allowing more CTB would save money. It's so frustrating. I'm so glad I got my SN before regulations make it impossible. I can't imagine hanging myself, but I know I'd have to without SN. SN is a tough gig: vomiting until you dry heave, headache, stomach ache, sweats, all before you become unconscious, but it's better than the alternatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: pfuxx1, heavyeyes, Meditation guide and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
What's the point?
The point is that you're suffering, that is what they like.
They don't want to help you, they just want to hurt you more.

Reactions: suicidal flapper, heavyeyes, Meditation guide and 1 other person
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
The point is that you're suffering, that is what they like.
They don't want to help you, they just want to hurt you more.
Sad but true. The authorities enjoy our suffering. Keeps the mental health industry afloat.

Reactions: QueenOfSpades, heavyeyes, Meditation guide and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Keeps the mental health industry afloat.
The mental health industry is a sorry joke, everywhere.
Sort of like prison for the mentally ill.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Meditation guide and dggtscccvfd
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
To be fair, some of the drugs psychiatrists use are the only way some people can have any type of a life at all. I've known two people like that who are able to at least appear somewhat normal much of the time who are not able to move or interact or do anything at all without them. They are literally unable to interact with life or people in any way. To these people a way out should be offered in my opinion.

Reactions: heavyeyes, dggtscccvfd and color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
To these people a way out should be offered in my opinion.
Agreed. I am one of those people. 200mg/day Sertraline since 1990.
You don't want to be around me if I'm off this for more than a week.
It is still only a bandaid, doesn't fix root source of the problem.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Agreed. I am one of those people. 200mg/day Sertraline since 1990.
You don't want to be around me if I'm off this for more than a week.
It is still only a bandaid, doesn't fix root source of the problem.
My heart goes out to you. The two people I knew who were like you and depended on a powerful antipsychotic drug became scary without it and the sweetest guys in the world on it.
edit: sorry I see that's an antidepressant.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
My heart goes out to you. The two people I knew who were like you and depended on a powerful antipsychotic drug became scary without it and the sweetest guys in the world on it.
edit: sorry I see that's an antidepressant.
Yep! fits me to e tee.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I've heard so many people say SN is difficult to get. I've only looked once but it only took me about 10 minutes to find a place online that sold it to me. It was shipped out of China I believe and the website said 99.8% pure. It also came in a bag instead of the bottle I always see. With everyone telling me that it's super difficult to get, I'm worried I might've gotten scammed or something

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I base my OPINION on the many people who failed SN or Exit bag on SS.
I don't recall any who indicated any negative effects after recovery.
Perhaps smaller amounts of brain damage are more difficult to detect.
Obviously, the lower the blood oxygen, the more damage.
I realize this is not a scientific study,
which is why I said it is my OPINION.
I'll take hypoxia over blowing half of my head off, and surviving, any day.
I understand. I wasn't alluding to either of those methods, because I don't know enough about the long term effects of a failed SN or inert gas attempt. I think certain kinds of hypoxia are worse than others. I imagine something like CO is worse, all things considered equal. But to be fair, those who were sufficiently brain damaged would probably be unable to communicate that. Also, failing and waking up early is less likely to result in brain damage, and the longer you are unconscious, the less likely you are to wake up. And I agree that a gunshot would be much worse in this respect, particularly a shotgun. At least with a low caliber and low spread bullets, they can sometimes do minimal damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Now that i know this, this doesnt sound like the way im trying to go. I want it to be lights out, either sleep peacefully with no worries or go out with a bang. i can get my hands on drugs easily and die in bliss, but sn im hearing is nearly impossibe to get right now and if its not quick i dont want it
From everything I've gathered about SN it honestly wouldn't be my prefered choice of going out, I personally already have a hard time taking pills and every of that nature as is so I doubt I would find much comfort in it. I don't know what the acronym for this method is but this seems alot more of something that I would prefer.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I've heard so many people say SN is difficult to get. I've only looked once but it only took me about 10 minutes to find a place online that sold it to me. It was shipped out of China I believe and the website said 99.8% pure. It also came in a bag instead of the bottle I always see. With everyone telling me that it's super difficult to get, I'm worried I might've gotten scammed or something
Have you searched on this site for the acronym of the place you got it from?

Reactions: color_me_gone
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Any company or person that sells SN is taking a risk of being sued. That's because people die on it.
And it means anyone selling it is careless and not exactly to be trusted. I wouldn't want to take anything from China. God only knows what is mixed in.

Reactions: heavyeyes and color_me_gone
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Any company or person that sells SN is taking a risk of being sued. That's because people die on it.
And it means anyone selling it is careless and not exactly to be trusted. I wouldn't want to take anything from China. God only knows what is mixed in.
I have a few issues with this.

SN is also used for other things other than suicides. Would the companies that don't sell to random individuals without any history of doing anything that'd require SN but rather for example those who cure meat get sued as well? I think only the companies that sell to individuals with no questions asked are at the highest risk of being sued, those who sell to companies or those who have a valid (not for ctb reasons) to use the SN wouldn't get sued.

Also, there are actually many places that sell it "carelessly". How do you think everyone here is getting SN, then? Granted, a lot of these sources shouldn't be trusted but a lot of sources that sell to individuals "carelessly" are the main SN sources and they don't have anything mixed in, thats why they're being bought from so much.

But yes, chinese SN shouldn't be bought but I do know of a few instances where it was pure SN.

• Informative
Reactions: AKAY87, Tulip<3, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
I completely agree. These people who peddle "hope" a lot of times have the book knowledge and not the lived experiences. It's easy to tell someone to hold on for better days when you have never experienced profound despair or extreme trauma that some of us are trying to escape from.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
One of the reasons SS addresses so many methods, is that everyone's body and situation, is different.
What works best for one person, may not be the method of choice for another.

ALL methods carry a certain amount of risk of failure and possibly bodily harm.

If a method existed with 100% success rate with 0% risk, there would be no need for multiple methods.

N method comes closer than all methods for 100% success/0% risk,
But thanks to the pro-lifers, it is impossible to get.
It's beginning to look like SN is going to follow the same route.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, darknesscomesquick, heavyeyes and 1 other person
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
You don't die immediately and theres a high chance of suffering before falling unconscious and in the case of survival there is a chance of sustaining some multi-organ damage. It is hard to get the medications needed for SN, it is hard to get the SN itself, it takes lots of planning etc.
SN scaremongering starting again... Your claims are just false, again.

Read peacefil pill handbook, SN is almost as reliable and peaceful as Nembutal. It is even called the new Nembutal.
Just as the other threads here recently, this is another SN scaremongering thread most likely driven by authorities or other pro lifers.

SN is easily available in many places and almost as peaceful as Nembutal. Read the Peaceful pill hand book and dont trust anonymous scaremongering bullshit posts here. They are here BECAUSE it is an easy and available option.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone and Meditation guide
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
No1 = sayng tht SN = w/o rsk bt if claims r goin2 b mde abt brn-damge & orgn failre thn evdnce wll nd 2 b providd in ordr 2 spport thse claims

Befree attchd a cse-stdy tht evidncd a cse of SN basd brn-damge e.g cogntve issus

All ovr claims abt th/ proprtn8 rsk of dffrnt sde-effcts nds 2 b spportd b/ evdnce

Mny dffrnt methds & genrl evnts cn caus injry 2 orgns bt thr lng & shrt trm impct hs bn rsearchd

Pls spport ur claims

Reactions: heavyeyes, color_me_gone, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

Read peacefil pill handbook, SN is almost as reliable and peaceful as Nembutal. It is even called the new Nembutal.
Just as the other threads here recently, this is another SN scaremongering thread most likely driven by authorities or other pro lifers.

SN is easily available in many places and almost as peaceful as Nembutal. Read the Peaceful pill hand book and dont trust anonymous scaremongering bullshit posts here. They are here BECAUSE it is an easy and available option.

Tbf SN = nt as easy 2 accss as prevsly & th/ medcatns usd in conjunctn wth SN r wht increas th/ pcefulnss - diffrnt membrs hve rnge of xperncs & thy r all importnt 2 rsearch

Reactions: heavyeyes, color_me_gone, aab and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

A user here has permanent tachycardia after failing SN my claims are not false.

And the pph was made for the elderly, the ratings would obviously be in favor of them more. You haven't even used SN before, it is not peaceful. At all.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
A user here has permanent tachycardia after failing SN my claims are not false.

And the pph was made for the elderly, the ratings would obviously be in favor of them more. You haven't even used SN before, it is not peaceful. At all.
"A user" can claim everything. This is not evidence but most likely a false claim to stop people using SN.

Your scaremongering is tiring, the same every few days.

PPH is for everyone, as well as ther German book "Selbstbestimmt sterben mit Natriumnitrit"

Stop your apparent mission, CW36 already got banned for it.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
"A user" can claim everything. This is not evidence but most likely a false claim to stop people using SN.

PPH is for everyone, as well as ther German book "Selbstbestimmt sterben mit Natriumnitrit"

idk what my mission is, im sorry
Exit international made the pph. They only accept the elderly as members.
And I'm not scaremongering anything.. SN is still my method.. Why would I want to scare anyone away from it?
I don't understand your point…
And you can claim everything as well, where is your proof that I'm scaremongering SN? Where is your proof that everything you say is true?

And where am I suppoosed to gather evidence? I don't spend my days researching about failed cases. I don't need to, this is common sense by the way: ORGANS NEED OXYGEN TO SURVIVE, AFTER INGESTING SN, THE BLOOD IS DEPRIVED OF OXYGEN MAKING THE ORGANS DEPRIVED OF OXYGEN. THE ORGANS CAN GET DAMAGED IF THEY DON'T DIE. THATS IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21 and Monique696
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
You know that many countries trying to ban SN, stopping its sale BECAUSE it is a safe option. It is even called the new Nembutal. Your posts are simply inconsistent and illogical.
No1 = sayng thtvSN = w/o rsk bt if claims r goin2 b mde abt brn-damge & orgn failre thn evdnce wll nd 2 b providd in ordr 2 spport thse claims

Befree attchd a cse-stdy tht evidncd a cse of SN basd brn-damge e.g cogntve issus

All ovr claims abt th/ proprtn8 rsk of dffrnt sde-effcts nds 2 b spportd b/ evdnce

Mny dffrnt methds & genrl evnts cn caus injry 2 orgns bt thr lng & shrt trm impct hs bn rsearchd

Pls spport ur claims
This single report does not mention a suicide but an accidental poisoning via food. It has almost no meaning when we talk about CTB. It is needed to follow the regimen. Then, SN is safe, quite peaceful and reliable.

Still waiting for scientific evidence of failed SN CTB with organ damage. Wait, there is one existing yes. But all the other hundreds and thousands were succesful.

Your capital letters wont improve credibility but rather lower it...
Tbf SN = nt as easy 2 accss as prevsly & th/ medcatns usd in conjunctn wth SN r wht increas th/ pcefulnss - diffrnt membrs hve rnge of xperncs & thy r all importnt 2 rsearch
Different experiences are helpful, but we can not distinguish here if its fake or real. We have strong evidence that SN is peaceful, almost painless if regimen if followed and we know that the substance is harder to get because it is a way for CTB.

At this point, every so called "failed SN CTB" needs to be taken with a grain of salt. It might be a real one, but recent "fails" were so inconsistent that these information has a high likelyhood of a scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021

Jst bcse a usr rports a neg8tve sde-effct ds nt sggst tht thy r instntly lyng -- thre r survivrs wh/ mght hve suffrd sde-effcts & thre r multple survivrs wh/ hve nt & r cntinuin thr lfe normlly - = up t/ usrs t/ wgh th/ prbblty & rsk frm th/ infrmatn availbl

idk what my mission is, im sorry
Exit international made the pph. They only accept the elderly as members.
And I'm not scaremongering anything.. SN is still my method.. Why would I want to scare anyone away from it?
I don't understand your point…
And you can claim everything as well, where is your proof that I'm scaremongering SN? Where is your proof that everything you say is true?

And where am I suppoosed to gather evidence? I don't spend my days researching about failed cases. I don't need to, this is common sense by the way: ORGANS NEED OXYGEN TO SURVIVE, AFTER INGESTING SN, THE BLOOD IS DEPRIVED OF OXYGEN MAKING THE ORGANS DEPRIVED OF OXYGEN. THE ORGANS CAN GET DAMAGED IF THEY DON'T DIE. THATS IT.

Slf undrstnd tht ur own xpernce ws nt pcefl - slf also sw ur gdbye thred whre u cld nt stp vomitng & u panckd

U hve also confrmd tht u hve a specfc gstro/nausea problm whch mny othr usrs d/ nt hve

Fr ths reasn sme usrs hve passd pceflly & othrs hve nt - = Y undrstndng own physiolgy = importnt bcse SN = nt a calmng nervs systm deprssnt lke N

& ys hypoxia cn caus damge bt orgns cn also recvr frm shrt-trm damge

Rgardng lng-trm damge ths = whre mre rsearch nds 2 happn bcse th/ infrmatn 2 confrm eithr wy = nt availble yt - = all theoretcl

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone, heavyeyes, Meditation guide and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

Please prove the opposite that this (tachycardia) cannot happen after ingesting SN and being rescued.

Reactions: heavyeyes
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
We are all anonymous here. Neither a so called failed nor a succesful "report" is of any actual relevance. Anything can be made up here. The succesful and video reports can still be trusted a bit more since it 1 confirms what we already know from the actual evidence of Exit, PPH and so on and 2 because it is highly unlikely that someone fails a succesful attempt.

On the other hand, faking of "failed attempts" would have a big benefit for prolifers and authorities to keep people away from this method. Simple as that.

Please prove the opposite that this (tachycardia) cannot happen after ingesting SN and being rescued.
Please prove that my car is not able to fly over the ocean. It just did.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Deleted member 65988 and Meditation guide
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
it is highly unlikely that someone fails a succesful attempt.

Tht commnt ds nt mke snse bcse a succsfl attmpt = d-fined frm th/ absnce of failre - th/ 2 r mutually xclusve

Evrythng els = also Y scientfc artcles r importnt

= tru tht n.e1 on internt cld b lyng bt outrght accusng membrs of lyng jst bcse u d/ nt beleve thm = stll nt helpfl - pls kp convrsatns constrctve

Reactions: heavyeyes, pole, アホペンギン and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.