• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
How about a rule for so called failed attempts: User has to upload appropriate medical documents from hospital otherwise thread deleted?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
How about a rule for so called failed attempts: User has to upload appropriate medical documents from hospital otherwise thread deleted?

Bcse tht wld viol8 evry rght t/ privcy tht a persn pssesses

Sme ppl ctb - sme ppl fail - = nothng nw

Also a persn wh/ faild claimd tht ws th/ mst pcefl xpernce of thr lfe

U r nt b-ing balncd in ur suspns of ppl

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Meditation guide, pole and 1 other person
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Well, the problem is first that almost no scientific reports of failed attempts if not rescued exist and second that these inconsistent posts of so called failed attempts just recently emerged.

And this is the highly suspicious thing I want to point out.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
And the pph was made for the elderly, the ratings would obviously be in favor of them more. You haven't even used SN before, it is not peaceful. At all.

Please refrain from making blanket statements like that. SN is a relatively peaceful method compared to other methods. That's well documented in the PPH, in goodbye threads and according to medical research as well. You can also improve your experience if you use additional medication to ease any unpleasant symptoms, benzos are one example. As Dot explained, there are of course plenty of individual factors and personal circumstances that might impact the peacefulness of SN in one way or another but that doesn't mean that SN as a method, generally speaking, isn't peaceful. It can produce uncomfortable and stressful symptoms though. That's important to take into account.

Edit:

That's not gonna happen. We as staff don't decide if someone's experience is valid or not. The medical information of someone else is none of my business, it's as simple that. And we would never request such personal information, that's not what this forum stands for. We respect the privacy of our members. And what you suggest would also strongly discourage people from openly talking about their experience if they were required to prove their claims with documents and this can't be the desired outcome. We don't want to silence anyone. I think we can have a nuanced discussion around this subject without requesting that members prove their subjective experience. It would set a horrible precedent in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toofargone6969, Deleted member 65988, color_me_gone and 8 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Bcse tht wld viol8 evry rght t/ privcy tht a persn pssesses

Sme ppl ctb - sme ppl fail - = nothng nw

Also a persn wh/ faild claimd tht ws th/ mst pcefl xpernce of thr lfe

U r nt b-ing balncd in ur suspns of ppl
If personal information is striked out it would not be a violation but rather a requirement from SASU.

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
There are a lot of people here to have successfully CTB'd with SN, but obviously failures too and it seems like there are unpleasant side effects (like there are too most methods unfortunately).

My personal choice over the two if I decided to ctb would be an OD of some kind of drug like fent or heroine if I had access.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Reacts differently to different people. For some it's painless, some may face discomfort, some may vomit, etc. Overall 80% chance of death if done properly.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Meditation guide, RainAndSadness and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
If personal information is striked out it would not be a violation but rather a requirement from SASU.
This isn't a medical journal. Stop pushing for people to have to prove themselves, it's just a silly idea. As with all free speech, you are free to decide how to react to what people post.

Reactions: toofargone6969
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
This isn't a medical journal. Stop pushing for people to have to prove themselves, it's just a silly idea. As with all free speech, you are free to decide how to react to what people post.
As long as we are all anonymous here, everything without an evidence is basically without value.

Unfortunately, most people just believe what they are reading.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
As long as we are all anonymous here, everything without an evidence is basically without value.

Unfortunately, most people just believe what they are reading.
I agree. It's just impossible to prove one way or the other sadly.
I wish I could find honest answers but I guess common sense would say that if it's strong enough to kill you, it's going to do some kind of damage during the process.

I can stand the pain, it's just the mess of throwing up that I don't like to think about 😢

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I agree. It's just impossible to prove one way or the other sadly.
I wish I could find honest answers but I guess common sense would say that if it's strong enough to kill you, it's going to do some kind of damage during the process.

I can stand the pain, it's just the mess of throwing up that I don't like to think about 😢
Antiemetics. Many people dont even vomit.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Antiemetics. Many people dont even vomit.
Not everyone is the same and with or without antiemetics you can still vomit, it depends on your tolerance to nausea. A user took no antiemetics, did not vomit afaik and I took antiemetics, vomited a lot. People have different bodies, consider that.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
Reacts differently to different people. For some it's painless, some may face discomfort, some may vomit, etc. Overall 80% chance of death if done properly.
I think if the method is done properly the chance of death is way higher than 80%. I'd guess at least >95%. This is assuming the SN is legitimate/ Undegraded and you're undisturbed

Reactions: conarc, color_me_gone, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think if the method is done properly the chance of death is way higher than 80%. I'd guess at least >95%. This is assuming the SN is legitimate/ Undegraded and you're undisturbed
I'm not sure about that >95%. There are a few outliers who have remarkable tolerance to it. It's really an unknown how many survive a correctly done ctb attempt without medical intervention.

I just want the most accurate and well verified information we can get to be published here. I stand by what I wrote about the deadliness and timeline of a ctb attempt with SN. But still, that is just the information I was able to gather from this site and it's not a scientific verified set of facts.

My main question about it is this--- From everything I've seen here, and I've seen a lot, I have no idea how anyone actually gets to the hospital in time to be saved. For some the period of unconsciousness before death might be an hour or more, there is simply no way I have to tell about that timeline. We have witnesses to ctb attempts using SN who say it appears the person stopped breathing after 30 minutes but they have no way to really verify that, they are just watching the person.

Someone might be alive but unconscious for an hour or more before succumbing. And there might be many more survivors than we know about who never report back.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Deleted member 65988, RainAndSadness and 2 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Lethal dose is 0.6g - 6g. If you manage to get this amount into your body, you will succeed.

Reactions: Bluebunnysky and jonward55
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Lethal dose is 0.6g - 6g. If you manage to get this amount into your body, you will succeed.
What makes you think this? That's one of those blanket statements based on what? This is what we need to avoid here, blanket statements which aren't based on what we can verify. Lethal dose is .6 g? Where did you arrive at that?

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I hear all about the good, but nothing bad. Surely, it cant be a completely foolproof method. Or is it? I never heard of this stuff until I joined this site, and until just recently doing research I thought the only ways id be able to CTB personally is with a gun or insane mixture of illegal drugs. I've woken up from fentanyl and klonopin and alcohol mixture with no opi tolerance at all, but you can just order this shit on the clear web and its always lights out? Thats crazy to me. Like there's no restrictions on this shit? You'd think since its such a popular method to CTB, people are using it to murder people as well right? Idk its just crazy to me that you can buy something like that so easily
Im just skeptical, i just keep hearing about it on here so i know its a legit method, its just if its really that easy to just order some and that fatal i might just do it
And if you had to pick, would you choose SN or fentanyl/benzo/alc mix. Or both? I think my problem last attempt was i didnt take enough fet, but im sure i have access to enough fent and benzos to od now. I really want to shoot myself but idk if i can get a gun anytime soon if I have to OD i will fuck it.
There is no foolproof method, SN and all other CTB methods can fail and cause permanent damage.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and color_me_gone
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023

Attachments

• 69A28849-839D-43C5-A019-FFE1AE83F565.jpeg
    69A28849-839D-43C5-A019-FFE1AE83F565.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and conarc
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not sure about that >95%. There are a few outliers who have remarkable tolerance to it. It's really an unknown how many survive a correctly done ctb attempt without medical intervention.

I just want the most accurate and well verified information we can get to be published here. I stand by what I wrote about the deadliness and timeline of a ctb attempt with SN. But still, that is just the information I was able to gather from this site and it's not a scientific verified set of facts.

My main question about it is this--- From everything I've seen here, and I've seen a lot, I have no idea how anyone actually gets to the hospital in time to be saved. For some the period of unconsciousness before death might be an hour or more, there is simply no way I have to tell about that timeline. We have witnesses to ctb attempts using SN who say it appears the person stopped breathing after 30 minutes but they have no way to really verify that, they are just watching the person.

Someone might be alive but unconscious for an hour or more before succumbing. And there might be many more survivors than we know about who never report back.
Just even more baseless scaremongering...

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The best thing I can suggest for people who are going to go with SN is to try to follow the protocol to the best you can. Get the antemetics (for sickness), get the propranolol (to lower your heart rate), get anti-anxiety drugs like Benzos or Xanax, take Tagament to make the SN more potent, get a 25mg cup prepared, and maybe a backup cup. Some people die relatively peacefully and some have complications but you have a better chance if you follow the protocols and do it right.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Deleted member 65988 and conarc
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
There is no foolproof method, SN and all other CTB methods can fail and cause permanent damage.
Nothing is 100%. But people come here to find a safe CTB method. And SN is one of them. These blanket statements are just scaremongering to keep people away from their choice.
The best thing I can suggest for people who are going to go with SN is to try to follow the protocol to the best you can. Get the antemetics (for sickness), get the propranolol (to lower your heart rate), get anti-anxiety drugs like Benzos or Xanax, take Tagament to make the SN more potent, get a 25mg cup prepared, and maybe a backup cup. Some people die relatively peacefully and some have complications but you have a better chance if you follow the protocols and do it right.
Maybe even a third or fourth cup.

Reactions: Lost Magic
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
You'd think since its such a popular method to CTB, people are using it to murder people as well right?
You can't just murder people with SN. It requires a prescription anti-emetic to work. And the taste is rather strong I think.

And if you had to pick, would you choose SN or fentanyl/benzo/alc mix. Or both?
I think I'd pick fenty + benzo with no alc. isn't the LD50 for Fenty really low?
How is hypoxia one of the most forgiving ways? The brain is deprived of oxygen and accrues damage as a result.
People who survive SN show no side effects long term.

D

Deleted member 65988

That you are absolutely right about, for anyone even considering this method, it's for the best to get as much as you can to give yourself a better chance of success, it isn't easy in practice but it can be done.
And the pph was made for the elderly, the ratings would obviously be in favor of them more. You haven't even used SN before, it is not peaceful. At all.
Your particular experience was not peaceful because of your underlying condition of extreme nausea, I'm sure you knew this would effect your chances of success and overall "peacefulness" of the method so it isn't fair to state that it isn't peaceful. At all just because your experience was not what one would regard as peaceful.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Nothing is 100%. But people come here to find a safe CTB method. And SN is one of them. These blanket statements are just scaremongering to keep people away from their choice.
Talking about the risks of a method is not "scaremongering"

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Talking about the risks of a method is not "scaremongering"
Repeating opinions and online wisdom without any evidence is scaremongering.
You can't just murder people with SN. It requires a prescription anti-emetic to work. And the taste is rather strong I think.

I think I'd pick fenty + benzo with no alc. isn't the LD50 for Fenty really low?

You CAN murder people with SN, and this has already happened. Already 0.6g can be lethal.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

There was a guy on here who kept having urinary problems after his last an attempt. To say that there are no side effects long term after recovery is a pretty bold statement. Damage can happen differently in people in a variety of ways. If the tissues aren't getting enough oxygen, they start to die. If someone decides to revive you before your brain dies it is possible to survive with some damage to organs

Reactions: Dying Knight
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Repeating opinions and online wisdom without any evidence is scaremongering.
In this forum there are reports of people who have suffered permanent damage from SN. but I understand that SN is your method, so you want to believe that there are no risks. Then all evidence in favor of your point of view will be considered valid, and all evidence against it will be considered invalid. It's like a religion.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Meditation guide, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
In this forum there are reports of people who have suffered permanent damage from SN. but I understand that SN is your method, so you want to believe that there are no risks. Then all evidence in favor of your point of view will be considered valid, and all evidence against it will be considered invalid. It's like a religion.
hey, do you have a link to some of te reports? I only know one guy who had trouble peeing afterwards

Reactions: Crono
Status
Not open for further replies.