• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I'm really in a bad spot in life right now and I'm thinking I'm gonna CTB pretty soon. But I don't want to leave my mother behind to suffer with losing me. So I was wondering what things I could do to try to distract myself from reality.

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Try to be creative. For instance: draw/paint, make music, write a poem or a story etc.
If the result only makes you feel bad because you feel it's not good enough, you can do the passive alternative: watch a video in which someone draws/paints, listen to music, read etc.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I also try to do creative things, I write a lot and read. I also play sports, they give me something to focus on other than my own pain, plus they keep me in decent shape and gives the appearance that I'm healthier and happier than I am.
Overall I'd say reading is my number one, because I can get lost in any world I want to. I especially love horror novels because it's so much easier to imagine being chased by a monster than being attacked by yourself, ya know?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Vangelis and SNES

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
dont you work?i work to distract myself..i guess i am trying to live..

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I can't unless drugs are involved, and my ability to acquire them is limited so I just suffer.

Reactions: Baskol1
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Creative work/writing stories. I've been writing something about a point in my life where there was a major turning point. It's partly real but parts of it are made up/combined with what I am like today.

Otherwise probably TV, music, etc.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Watch YouTube videos, watch a tv series, learn a musical instrument (if it's possible), write, practice Michael Jackson dance moves, practice any kind of dance moves, practice card tricks, read about auto mechanics, read about animals, read about history, read a funny book, play video games, eat a shawarma etc..

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I love playing this fashion game in my Ipad called "Covet" and also Plants vs. Aliens

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
NoGameNoLife

NoGameNoLife

Because screw life. I didn't ask to be born.
Jun 29, 2019
Anime/manga and video games. Without them I'd be dead by now.

noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
All I do is play games, listen to music, and watch YT videos. Slowly getting tired of those things, but it's what I got to distract for now.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Video games and audiobooks keep me pretty distracted.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Playing with dogs, bubble baths, write a list of lil things to do and follow that. Yesterday I spent 30 mins popping bubble wrap, that calmed me down enough to stop me stabbing my self and clawing at my arms. Play on my phone, pc, ps4 alot. I also walk around the house talking to my self just to get stuff out my head.

Reactions: 262653
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
My work and my woofers and netflix boxsets. Soon me winter season here so closed for a few months and that when I get worse.