• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Send me to hell, 'cause I can’t wait
Jun 26, 2023
I don't know what to do anymore, I really feel like I am going insane. I am constantly overthinking and fantasising about death and I can't get my mind to think about anything else. I am going to sleep every day with the hope of not waking up again. My mind is spinning constantly, thinking about various things, and because of that I can't get any proper rest. I've tried everything to distract myself, but nothing works out. I need to die soon, otherwise I'll really go insane.

I am going to attempt tomorrow again with the bag method, I was very close the last few times. I am pretty determined to actually go through with it this time and I hope I have the energy to do it. There's nothing keeping me alive anymore.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I don't know what to do anymore, I really feel like I am going insane. I am constantly overthinking and fantasising about death and I can't get my mind to think about anything else. I am going to sleep every day with the hope of not waking up again. My mind is spinning constantly, thinking about various things, and because of that I can't get any proper rest. I've tried everything to distract myself, but nothing works out. I need to die soon, otherwise I'll really go insane.

I am going to attempt tomorrow again with the bag method, I was very close the last few times. I am pretty determined to actually go through with it this time and I hope I have the energy to do it. There's nothing keeping me alive anymore.
I didn't realise you were struggling to sleep,look i'm sorry if your struggling to sleep at night don't hesitate to message me i'm awake most nights anyways and i'm happy to be there if i can