deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
No hitman, make the bald one work in one of his warehouses where people aren't allowed to take bathroom breaks. Make him both piss & shit in a bottle with an Amazon logo.
True. Not sure why I was feeling so merciful.

Reactions: demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
True. Not sure why I was feeling so merciful.
Can you imagine how livid megalomaniacs like him are that they're still unable to fight aging & extend their lives significantly? 💩:haha:💩

Reactions: Hollowman and demuic
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Can you imagine how livid megalomaniacs like him are that they're still unable to fight aging & extend their lives significantly? 💩:haha:💩
I always think the exact same thing. Good luck to him uploading his bald consciousness into a computer and living forever through singularity with amazon

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I always think the exact same thing. Good luck to him uploading his bald consciousness into a computer and living forever through singularity with amazon
When I am king, only Dorsey will be spared cuz he's pretty fuckable when his beard is normal.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Snake of Eden
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
None . If I was a billionaire I'd live modestly . I would maybe want to have some seclusion but not like a mega mansion. Problem is I hate living in rural areas .

After flying commercial especially internationally I see why it would be good to have a private jet too but business class can probably suffice , Main issue is on long flight you need a comfortable sleep and it's just impossible in economy

I don't want to buy anything to show off. Actually from a financial and general life perspective there are so many situations where it's advantageous to look poor. People don't bother you and leave you alone. It's not the best look in all situations but I think a real dream would be to be very wealthy but know one knew about it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, noSuffering, Mixo and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
A private island with a modern, off grid solar powered mansion on it. I want huge glass showers and a basketball court. A crazy gaming setup. A huge wet bar. A luxury yacht. A Range Rover. An Aston Martin.

Basically just live like a pig for a while til I get bored of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A private jet!

• Love
Reactions: SuicidallyCurious and Mixo
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Won't make even one on purpose. Really if something has no value and has a high price, it just doesn't worth the time, even if money should not be considered.
Well,....Some times too expensive alcohol doesn't meet my expectations, i like to give money for watches and cars and expensive clothes on online botiques that don't really fit. cause i don't have the time for taking sizes and blqblq blq. Or i'm lazy. Also if it's fun i can spend how much i like for a party, as long as it is fun and have a good time, something to remember. That's why i hate last 2 years. Just renting a plane, go where you want, go on with some supercar-rentalls, meet friends....any time, any moment i can, i will do it.
Also if money are not a factor, honestly i would buy lots and lots of snow making mashines, and make the entire city in snow. Most will find it useless, i call it a cool idea and it has value for me :)

• Love
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I would buy a private island and build a mansion on it. I also would buy a yacht and a private jet.

Reactions: Crazy4u
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
a shitload of drugs and the biggest truck available.

the truck then gets filled with tons of money and then i let the truck empty his load above me that i get buried under the money.
stoning the filthy rich way more or less.

but i guess before that i would get myself a butler, an insane quick computer and a monstrous sound system.

• Love
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
To be honest, this money will not make me happier, once I earned good money, but it did not make me happy and I had to leave it. I would use this money to kill myself

• Hugs
Reactions: noSuffering and LADY007
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
No hitman, make the bald one work in one of his warehouses where people aren't allowed to take bathroom breaks. Make him both piss & shit in a bottle with an Amazon logo.
You are the ultimate anti-hero.
Also if money are not a factor, honestly i would buy lots and lots of snow making mashines, and make the entire city in snow. Most will find it useless, i call it a cool idea and it has value for me :)
This warms my heart a little and I get it. The first snowfall is always the prettiest.

Last edited:
Reactions: motel rooms
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Won't make even one on purpose. Really if something has no value and has a high price, it just doesn't worth the time, even if money should not be considered.
Well,....Some times too expensive alcohol doesn't meet my expectations, i like to give money for watches and cars and expensive clothes on online botiques that don't really fit. cause i don't have the time for taking sizes and blqblq blq. Or i'm lazy. Also if it's fun i can spend how much i like for a party, as long as it is fun and have a good time, something to remember. That's why i hate last 2 years. Just renting a plane, go where you want, go on with some supercar-rentalls, meet friends....any time, any moment i can, i will do it.

In your post you mentioned about meeting friends which is a wonderful idea. However one thing that I believe is true is that some of the rich have a tough time hanging onto friends. Many people may criticize him but recently I was reading about notch (Minecraft inventor for those who don't know ) complaining his gripe about being rich is basically the normies have no free time where he has all the time in the world and he feels that makes friendships off balance.

I'm not rich but I have an obscene amount of free time and I often feel just like notch. Fortunately I'm mostly an introvert so the alone time i can fill in places like this

Another thing in general I think about the rich is they tend to have more sociopathic traits and they are always competitive. Not a lot of camaraderie. The rich talk about materialism A LOT . Golf clubhouse is a great place to see this on display . I don't golf but was exposed to this crap due to having upper middle class background

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Another thing in general I think about the rich is they tend to have more sociopathic traits and they are always competitive. Not a lot of camaraderie. The rich talk about materialism A LOT . Golf clubhouse is a great place to see this on display . I don't golf but was exposed to this crap due to having upper middle class background
I really really dont have high opinions of the rich. I mingled with them and they are much more boring than they think they are. All had some what I call "pampered children of god syndrome", like you can feel their sense of entitlement in their breathing, posture, hand movements and their either delicate tone of voice or exaggerated obnoxious cackling. Not all are pure selfish or evil though but yes all the ones i came in contact to has this separation consciousness from normal working folks

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
- My very own Dolby Cinema™
- A ton of cosplay costumes I'd almost never wear
- A theme park

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Crazy4u and Snake of Eden
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I really really dont have high opinions of the rich. I mingled with them and they are much more boring than they think they are. All had some what I call "pampered children of god syndrome", like you can feel their sense of entitlement in their breathing, posture, hand movements and their either delicate tone of voice or exaggerated obnoxious cackling. Not all are pure selfish or evil though but yes all the ones i came in contact to has this separation consciousness from normal working folks

I like being around the poor the best. I worked in some low end workplaces and yeh it does bother you sometimes with the typical poor person mannerisms like drug use , dysfunctional families beyond belief , etc. but I can deal with that better.

The most boring situation you can get in is being around people talking about who owns what. Unless people are comparing power tools or comparing assets that are actually useful.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
The most boring situation you can get in is being around people talking about who owns what. Unless people are comparing power tools or comparing assets that are actually useful.
I watched a youtube video about this guy I think from Florida, early retirement age married and it was about him being successful and buying a yacht. He had a party to "celebrate" his successes on the yacht. The whole time they filmed him talking to his guests he was repeating "And I have a condo in Milan, a house in….. and this and that". How boring can you embarrassingly get to bother your guests with info like that especially I am pretty sure no one asked him what does he own and not own because that sounds very unlikely and inappropriate but rich people I guess

Reactions: NumbItAll and SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I watched a youtube video about this guy I think from Florida, early retirement age married and it was about him being successful and buying a yacht. He had a party to "celebrate" his successes on the yacht. The whole time they filmed him talking to his guests he was repeating "And I have a condo in Milan, a house in….. and this and that". How boring can you embarrassingly get to bother your guests with info like that especially I am pretty sure no one asked him what does he own and not own because that sounds very unlikely and inappropriate but rich people I guess
I own x item that's obscenely wasteful and does nothing to contribute to other humans long term well being

The documentary queen of versailles (2012) shows you how ridiculous it can get with them. This documentary is in Florida but different from what you describe

Florida really is one of the most evil places on earth. The amount of stuff that goes on there is crazy

Reactions: Snake of Eden
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
- Long ethereal designer dresses
- Very expensive coffee machine to fuel my caffeine addiction
- a terrifyingly big mausoleum just for me. Do I deserve it ? Absolutely no. Do I dream of it? Absolutely yes.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mixo, Silenos, stygal and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
- Long ethereal designer dresses
- Very expensive coffee machine to fuel my caffeine addiction
- a terrifyingly big mausoleum just for me. Do I deserve it ? Absolutely no. Do I dream of it? Absolutely yes.

Lol honestly I want to be buried bin laden style

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
- My very own Dolby Cinema™
- A ton of cosplay costumes I'd almost never wear
- A theme park
I believe one of those became available after Michael Jackson died.

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos
Charcoal Feathers

Charcoal Feathers

Jan 21, 2022
Donate to charities. Fund mental health research. Fund free healthcare programs. Hire lobbyists to pass a self euthanasia bill. Become a patron to all the content creators I watch. Donate to all open source projects and any services that do good work. So to sum it all up: Just give it all away to causes that will hopefully improve lives/reduce suffering.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Mixo
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Set up scenarios where me and some random woman had to spend time with each other (not creepy). We'd solve problems, work on stuff, etc. Then I'd do this several times until I find someone that likes me. Alternatively, I'd "get my hair did" and buy gf-robots/employ a team to create such.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo and Charcoal Feathers
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
A ranch to dedicate to a dog or wild animal rescue is how I wanted to retire... with a place for a helicopter.

• Love
Reactions: Charcoal Feathers, Mixo, stygal and 2 others
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
EXCELLENT !!!!
I always wanted to get my license, but always seemed to find easier distractions. I do understand collective pitch and flight and think it would be relatively easy for me to learn. It's just commitment that never happened.

RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Go out just to buy unsalted butter, then throw it away as soon as I got back home.

• Love
Reactions: noSuffering and Mixo