• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
So I'm on the road to recovery, like most people.

however I am obsessed with technology so I figured why not use it to my advantage with getting better?

What are some apps that you guys use to help you?

I use Calm & Fabulous as well as a daily quotes app that sends me quotes to my watch so I can get through the day and the Calm app helps me meditate and practise deep breathing to de-stress after the day

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Replika is good for chatting about anything

Endel offers relaxing music that's made by AI and Grimes (one of my faves)

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I like Happy color. It's a color by numbers app. I find it relaxing. It's the only one I've seen that lets just pay for no adds once instead of a subscription.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Another app I have come across, a bit crazy, but fun too is called Bad Corgi. For when you need to realise that there are limits to what you can control...

ihatemen420

ihatemen420

weed addict, antinatalist, loser
Jan 8, 2021
iMoodJournal - a mood journal app, it's useful if you are supposed to be keeping track of your moods as part of a treatment plan. And you can see a graph of your moods over time which is cool
I Am Sober - tracks how long you have been sober from something like a drug, self harm, etc.

Reactions: taylor321