• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I live by a bridge that sits over a river. One of my plans involves tying my rope around the railing and jumping off.

Could the knot on the railing become undone when the rope becomes stiff?

Also, the bridge is moderately close to a mildly busy road. There's no way people will see me and stop to try and interrupt me, but it's a type of situation where once I step off the railing it's a point of no return because there's a risk of interruption.

Are there any specific breathing exercises I can do or drugs that are available that would calm my SI so I can take that jump faster?

I have backup plans but they're more rough drafts than anything.

There is a railroad crossing that's very busy very close to my house. But I don't know how I could find the train schedule, and making the conductor feel that he was responsible would break my heart. But it is an option as a last resort.

I'd rather not resort to drugs. My body is FUCKED from past attempts from when I tried with drugs and failed. I don't want another failure and just make my body even worse.

I have tried the night-night method, but it was a total bust. I could not get it to work at all.

I have very bad lungs, so another great option would be to try SWB. But I live with lots of roommates. I'm very rarely home alone, and if I am, it's not for very long. But if the stars align I might be able to get it to work.

I know there is a mega thread discussing potential methods, but I would really like some general advice to make my next attempt a success.

I've seen videos on YouTube about ricin, and I've seen that the Castor bean is very lethal when chewed and swallowed, and I saw that they're available for purchase on Amazon. Is it really that easy? Or is this method too good to be true?

Thank you for reading this and thank you for all your help.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I've seen videos on YouTube about ricin, and I've seen that the Castor bean is very lethal when chewed and swallowed, and I saw that they're available for purchase on Amazon. Is it really that easy? Or is this method too good to be true?
It definitely easy and lethal. There is a process to remove oils so the ricin becomes more usable. I got a video of that process if you are interested.
It's definitely not pleasant. If you eat/drink the ricin you will die of organ damage in 3 days. It will become increasingly painful as your organs fail.
Could the knot on the railing become undone when the rope becomes stiff?
That depends on the type of knot you're using. If you use the right one then it won't come undone.