• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Okay so one thing that I want to specify is that the information in this thread may or may not be of any use, and could be inaccurate or entirely untrue for others (as this is just me talking about the things I experimented with and what I experienced). In addition, this information is for educational purposes and is not intended to encourage suicide. Now with that out of the way, I was looking into the night-night method when I found that if I put folded up socks where they would be positioned in partial hanging and tied a knot around my neck (positioned in the same way as in partial hanging) tight enough to compress my jugular veins, then when I tilted my head back all the way the pressure shifted to my carotid arteries and I began to feel dizzy. What I planned out was tying myself to a chair and leaning my head over the back of the chair and dying (I'm attaching an image that should explain what I mean, even though it's not exactly an artistic masterpeice). When I tried it, I eventually started breathing weirdly and my vision got blurry. I was probably going to succeed in escaping this world if I hadn't stopped myself after realizing I was being too loud.(I'll probably need to wait until I'm home by myself to actually attempt this way, as I do not live alone)
Positioning on chair:
IMG 3226 Again I cannot verify whether this works or not.

• Informative
Reactions: EyesOfNight
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Very interesting. The problem would be that once convulsions start it would be very likely that a person would move from this position allowing blood flow again.
That would definitely be an issue. Tying myself to the chair would prevent me from falling off, but then convulsions could jerk my head forwards and restore blood flow that way. I wonder if some type of weight would work. šŸ¤”

Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
That would definitely be an issue. Tying myself to the chair would prevent me from falling off, but then convulsions could jerk my head forwards and restore blood flow that way. I wonder if some type of weight would work. šŸ¤”
Good ideas. In addition, if a person were to do this, it could be advantageous to mount boards or some other structural support to prevent the head from tilting sideways.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Good ideas. In addition, if a person were to do this, it could be advantageous to mount boards or some other structural support to prevent the head from tilting sideways.
That might work. I find it rather interesting that there doesn't seem to be mention of something like this anywhere else. (although maybe there is and I haven't searched hard enough)