• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
Since my awful benzo cold turkey, for as many functions I have lost, some have come back, one is my ability to dream again.

Most of my dreams of late are about demons, no idea why, latest one was I was lost inside an old train station trying to find my way out and I stumbled upon this really dark part of the building, turned around and saw this huge entity with really long legs coming down the stairs. It grabbed me and I sort of froze up/felt weird tingling all through my body and woke up. Didn't bother me one bit, I always dream about demons.

However, my most weird recurring one, and the one this post is about is where I board an aeroplane, I am always going somewhere, the most recent one was so vivid and lucid that I recall telling myself this was not the weird dream, it was real. I was going to Jamaica lol. I was with some people, including a teaching assistant from my old school who is Jamaican, I loved her very much. In the dream I was telling her how much I loved the Jamaican accent and couldn't wait to smoke with everyone there and talk to them about Bob Marley, lol.

Anyway, in this recurring dream, I am not always going to Jamaica lol, this was just this one, I get on board the plane, the plane taxies as if to take off, and then just keeps driving on the road. Sometimes it drives through cities, huge cities, I look out the window and see the buildings and lights passing by, just as you do in a car, other times it is driving on the motorway or on country roads. The pilot was a woman with short blonde hair.

I have never been on an aeroplane, probably never will now sadly, but I'd love to. It's not something that really bothers me, nothing scares me, I think I'd quite like it, apart from being seperated from my gadgets and bored half to death lol.

I have no idea what this means, other people do report having it but nobody seems to really have a meaning for it.

Any ideas?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I don't remember any dreams unless the TV is left on ,and the content of the dream relates to the content of the TV. I think alot of demon type dreams are related to digestion, stoach growling ECT. The sensation of flight is common in dreams and your brain fills in the story of the airplane, the hot chick, weed, along with flight is your desire to get away from responsibility and to be free and have fun, btw the blonde pilot is for a threesome.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I think it's simple, the demons represent how I really see most people and the plane never taking off is all the things I would love to do but cannot now, things never get off the ground for me.

Done.