• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Literally in the process of water intoxication tried it once last year and couldn't drink enough felt like my stomach was gonna burst but though it worth another try it's free easy to get drank 2 litre so far in last 30 mins I believe between 3 and 4 in a few hours is fatal
Will keep you guys updated any tips to avoid vomiting the water back up would be much appreciated 👍

Reactions: sserafim
Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
Not sure how reliable it is as a method but I do recall a story from the U.S about a woman in a 'who can drink the most water' challenge and later that day she was ended up in hospital and died. I can't remember the exact details of her cause of death but I think she had a brain haemorrhage due to swelling caused by the excessive consumption of water

Reactions: Teenytiny
H

Hopeless_brat

Jun 8, 2022
Literally in the process of water intoxication tried it once last year and couldn't drink enough felt like my stomach was gonna burst but though it worth another try it's free easy to get drank 2 litre so far in last 30 mins I believe between 3 and 4 in a few hours is fatal
Will keep you guys updated any tips to avoid vomiting the water back up would be much appreciated 👍
I think compressing cartoid arteries is the best method if done correctly, you loose conscious ness within 20 seconds

Reactions: Teenytiny
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Im like 3 litres in now a little light headed but it actually feels quite nice that probably sounds weird but it's not uncomfortable stomachs a little uncomfortable but not painful feels a little like when you ate way to much food it's not too bad just struggling to put more and more water in now feel very full

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I do not really know much about that method personally, but to me it does sound difficult and unpleasant. I hope that you find relief from suffering in whatever happens.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Thnx I'm still pretty alert right now so clearly still must need more but it isn't unpleasant right now but it is definetly difficult to consume so much water

Reactions: Life is pointless
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Did you eat something before? Like breakfast or something?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Felling a little tired more light headed but it actually doesn't feel bad it's quite a nice feeling reminds me of when I was in the hospital once and they gave me nitrous oxide mixed with oxygen feels pretty good lol just really hard to keep consuming it thats when it's uncomfortable when I drink more
Did you eat something before? Like breakfast or something?
No I had a packet of crisps a few hours before

Reactions: Life is pointless
J

JustAFriendlyGuy

Jun 23, 2021
Apparently water intoxication causes brain swelling. I am not a medical expert but a botched attempt could possibly leave you with serious lasting damage. Please be sure you are willing to take that risk.

If you are not, it isn't too late to decide not to go through with it. We are going to be here for you regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Foresight and Teenytiny
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Apparently water intoxication causes brain swelling. I am not a medical expert but a botched attempt could possibly leave you with serious lasting damage. Please be sure you are willing to take that risk.

If you are not, it isn't too late to decide not to go through with it. We are going to be here for you regardless.
Thats very sweet but I think I am willing to take that risk I'm pretty desperate

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless and JustAFriendlyGuy
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Might be a silly question, but do you pee a lot?

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
That's a ton of water. How long did the lady who died hold her bladder? Sad, she died trying to win a game console for her son.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Might be a silly question, but do you pee a lot?
I have been peeing qlot I'm wandering if that's why it hasn't worked yet maybe I need to be trying to hold it
That's a ton of water. How long did the lady who died hold her bladder? Sad, she died trying to win a game console for her son.
I read about that I don't think it was very long it was just a massive amount of water in a really short time

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
So it didn't work but I'm gonna try again today I know with the woman who died in the radio competition she had been practicing for days before so I wonder if that helps so I figured if I keep trying it'll work soon enough and I'll figure out better techniques I did struggle to move this morning when I first woke up felt extremely fatigued so It's working to a degree
I'm thinking if I eat first the food will soak up some of the water that will possibly go into intestines then I believe from your intestines goes directly into blood stream it's just a theory but I'm gonna try that today

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
How much did you drink in the end? And why didn't it work? What happened?

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
So it didn't work but I'm gonna try again today I know with the woman who died in the radio competition she had been practicing for days before so I wonder if that helps so I figured if I keep trying it'll work soon enough and I'll figure out better techniques I did struggle to move this morning when I first woke up felt extremely fatigued so It's working to a degree
I'm thinking if I eat first the food will soak up some of the water that will possibly go into intestines then I believe from your intestines goes directly into blood stream it's just a theory but I'm gonna try that today

Did you felt headache, nausea, abdominal pain? Had any diarrhea?
I'm curious, that maybe you pee too much at sweat too much.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This method relies on the water flushing literally all minerals (salts/sodium) from your system, which are needed for your organs, cells and brain to function.

If you ate crisps (salty?) earlier they supplied you with additional minerals, even if just a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and Deleted member 31858
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
This method relies on the water flushing literally all minerals (salts/sodium) from your system, which are needed for your organs, cells and brain to function.

If you ate crisps (salty?) earlier they supplied you with additional minerals, even if just a bit.
Ahhh thankyou hun thats great too know I've ate alot today so tommorow I will try it with no food thankyou so much that's really helpful to know xx
How much did you drink in the end? And why didn't it work? What happened don't exactly remember cause I was very light headed but about 3 litres in bout 3 hours I think I don't know if it wasn't enough weather I peed to much out or because I had food before gonna keep trying and making adjustments until I figure it out xx
Did you felt headache, nausea, abdominal pain? Had any diarrhea?
I'm curious, that maybe you pee too much at sweat too much.
A alight headache a little nausea no diarrhea abdominal discomfort mostly very lightheaded I woke up this morning with ringing ears and pain in my nerves at the tips of my fingers and toes and muscle weakness but nothing unbearable it wasn't really painful just gotta to figure out where I'm going wrong def going to take the advise of the person about no food x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Ahhh thankyou hun thats great too know I've ate alot today so tommorow I will try it with no food thankyou so much that's really helpful to know xx

A alight headache a little nausea no diarrhea abdominal discomfort mostly very lightheaded I woke up this morning with ringing ears and pain in my nerves at the tips of my fingers and toes and muscle weakness but nothing unbearable it wasn't really painful just gotta to figure out where I'm going wrong def going to take the advise of the person about no food x
Have you ever tried doing this water method before?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Yes but I struggled to take enough in but I'm gonna take the person's advise above and do it without food it isn't painful at all that's why I'm trying it again because I've had alot of suicide attempts and this is by far the least painful one I've experienced I just got to figure out exactly where I'm failing I know people have def died through to much water so it can work its just trying to figure my mistakes out its just a little discomfort here and there a little headache nothing unbearable and lightheaded which actually feels kinda good like being a little tipsy or something

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yes but I struggled to take enough in but I'm gonna take the person's advise above and do it without food it isn't painful at all that's why I'm trying it again because I've had alot of suicide attempts and this is by far the least painful one I've experienced I just got to figure out exactly where I'm failing I know people have def died through to much water so it can work its just trying to figure my mistakes out its just a little discomfort here and there a little headache nothing unbearable and lightheaded which actually feels kinda good like being a little tipsy or something
When was the last time you tried it?

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Research:. No wee for a Wii in California Article. The Woman drank 1.5 gallons, a pint every 10 min. No urinating. 3 hours later, she passed. The Family was awarded 16.5 million from the Radio Station. She suffered immensely. A prisoner also did this...

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
So I'm going for another water intoxication today if my girlfriend goes out I might even go for partial hanging

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
So started the water intoxication so far I'm at 2 litres in 40 mins just going to get some more
I'm now at 3 litres in one hour feeling a bit sick very light headed and ears ringing the only thing that's uncomfortable is the feeling sick
Decided to do it first thing in the morning because I've ate nothing yet so I figured that would be best
1 hr 30 mins in now at 4 litres
But I did just vomit

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life is pointless and Marktheghost
D

Deleted member 847

I've actually tried this once, here's the thread
I couldn't stop peeing myself and vomiting

Wouldn't recommend 👎
especially without anti emetics

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-comrades-i-choose-the-hard-way.831/

God please tell me you're not actually serious about this
It's going to be extremely painful if you succeed.

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
My main worry with this method is even if you're able to drink enough to seriously harm your body, there's no saying how long or quick the death would be. I would hate to be in a hospital, comatose or on life support, for several days before dying