• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
Jesus how hard is it to tie a rope to a tree
That's the easy part. I've been trying to gain the courage for two years to hang myself but still haven't been able to

D

Deleted member 847

That's the easy part. I've been trying to gain the courage for two years to hang myself but still haven't been able to
I know right. It's the brain working against your intellect.
We're all animals programmed to survive and pass on our genes to the future.
If we try to disobey the subconscious program, we get whipped by it.

If only we were the ones in charge of our minds
But we're just slaves of DNA with no free will

You feel horny, you have to bust a nut
You feel sleepy, you have to sleep
You're scared of death, you have to keep living

Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
That's a ton of water. How long did the lady who died hold her bladder? Sad, she died trying to win a game console for her son.
I believe the excessive amount of water entering her system caused an ion imbalance in her bloodstream which resulted in her getting a stroke from the fluctuating bp. I'm not that well versed in how the whole ordeal went down, but I am assuming that is what happened.

greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019

"After the contest, Strange called in sick to work, crying and saying she was heading home in terrible pain. About five hours later, Strange – who had three children - was found dead by her mother at her home in the Sacramento suburb of Rancho Cordova.

Drinking large quantities of water rapidly can throw off the body's balance of electrolytes, causing brain swelling and leading to seizures, coma, or even death."

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
G

golaxation

Nov 8, 2023
So it didn't work but I'm gonna try again today I know with the woman who died in the radio competition she had been practicing for days before so I wonder if that helps so I figured if I keep trying it'll work soon enough and I'll figure out better techniques I did struggle to move this morning when I first woke up felt extremely fatigued so It's working to a degree
I'm thinking if I eat first the food will soak up some of the water that will possibly go into intestines then I believe from your intestines goes directly into blood stream it's just a theory but I'm gonna try that today
Did this twice now. The first time, I fasted for maybe 2-3 hours and made it to 4 liters and was definitely intoxicated but not enough for death. I had a headache, was dizzy, etc. I couldn't make it past 4 liters that evening without throwing up so I stopped.

The second time, I had eaten maybe an hour or two beforehand and it was awful. Made it to 2.5 liters and then vomited three times. Oddly it wasn't painful at all. It just rushed out of me as if my body were a water faucet. I went back and drank another 2 liters but it was pointless by that time.

Yes, in both cases, if you fail you will pee A LOT. I woke up in the middle of the night at least four times to let out a ton of pee plus peed more the next morning.

I took Dramamine before I did my attempt both times. I think fasting is what will work for me so I'm going to try to fast for a longer period of time. I will also go for a run before hand as that reduces the amount your kidneys can filter from 1000ml to 100ml in that hour.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Literally in the process of water intoxication tried it once last year and couldn't drink enough felt like my stomach was gonna burst but though it worth another try it's free easy to get drank 2 litre so far in last 30 mins I believe between 3 and 4 in a few hours is fatal
Will keep you guys updated any tips to avoid vomiting the water back up would be much appreciated 👍
I think I had some issues from water intoxication yesterday night, or maybe I had food poisoning. I felt like I was going to throw up, and my heart was beating really fast. My chest and shoulder also hurt and my hands felt kind of numb or just kind of weak. My head also really hurt, especially my forehead. It felt like there was a lot of pressure on it. I literally thought I was going to die. Sadly I didn't though.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
So started the water intoxication so far I'm at 2 litres in 40 mins just going to get some more
I'm now at 3 litres in one hour feeling a bit sick very light headed and ears ringing the only thing that's uncomfortable is the feeling sick
Decided to do it first thing in the morning because I've ate nothing yet so I figured that would be best
1 hr 30 mins in now at 4 litres
But I did just vomit
This is a couple years old, but there was never any follow up on this thread. I was wondering if you were still active on the forum, how did it turn out? Did it work? Did you give up on it?