• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
If there was, I don't remember it. Thinking back, I can only remember sad times. There definitely must have been happy times, but my brain is possibly blocking this memories for some unknown reason.

It's also worth mentioning that an experience might start out enjoyable, but end on a sour note, completely ruining said experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Maybe when I was younger.. but only because I didn't know any better? I don't know. I just didn't realize how completely not normal a lot of stuff was back then though. So it's hard to say.

Any time I think I had a happy period in my life, it's.. I read back in my journal and it proves me wrong.

So I guess no. There is no happy period in my life.

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Perhaps when I was a young, naive and dumb kid, even before I had the insight of critical thinking and skepticism. I would rather be aware and cynical, skeptical even, than to ever be ignorant and bliss. Even during the course of my lifetime, for more than three decades, I had fleeting moments and time periods of relative peace. However, they are fleeting and in the big picture, the periodic respites of fleeting moments of pleasure do not justify the vast majority of mundanity and suffering that is in life (or the potential for worse suffering such as but not limited to: diseases, accidents, illnesses, old age, and many more uncomfortable states of existence that one may find oneself in).

Reactions: Anon1337
A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
I loved life until the age of 13. Then it all went downhill.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't really recall a time when I "enjoyed" living. I didn't used to hate living, though, like I do now.

denis

denis

Jan 10, 2024
Until 2007 it was going pretty well. Then something happened. I think 2007 was a turning point for many. There were even memes about this, "...give me back my 2007...", or something.

• Hugs
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i think the only time i was happy was when i was dating my (now ex) gf. then she broke up with me lol. that and the last trip i had with my best friend before i moved states.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
when i was really young and got to spend all my free time outside roaming around like a feral child in the (limited) neighborhood wilderness. i know now looking back i had some genuinely almost magical carefree summers around firepits, digging through gardens for bugs, picking wildflowers in the giant field next to our house, catching wasps with my friend (idk how either of us never got stung), running around barefoot EVERYwhere, my antique schwinn bike etc. brief but numerous flashes of that childhood ignorance/contentness live in my head rent free. sometimes its hard to think about simply because that particular feeling will never exist as an adult knowing how fucked up the world is, but ive gotten more and more grateful over the years for having had such a time at all when plenty of kids dont. we didnt have money and my parents marriage was a nightmare but if i was outside running around, for those moments i was happy

the only time as an adult was the first 2 years of a 5 1/2 year relationship. all we needed in the world was each other. we knew each others physical tells so well he could just look at my nails and accurately assess how my whole work week had gone. id never been so blindly happy and head over heels with anyone ever before and i don't think it can ever happen that way again. the same person wound up leaving me for dead and i actually felt my sanity crack; i cant feel happy anymore without that underlying trauma telling me it cant be trusted. i still wrestle with gratitude for those good memories because its insane agony to know my brain chemistry is no longer that of myself in love at 23 and therefore inaccessible, and i don't think ill ever connect like that again. im entirely too depressed now and i don't see it changing. i can't stop myself from mourning that happiness every time i think about it. ive struggled hard since i was probably 10 with depression, even through most of that prefect relationship but everything i had issues with went crashing dramatically off a cliff so fucking fast once he was gone. havent been happy since those first 2 years of near-perfection

tldr i had some decent childhood and true love and i should be grateful instead of a sadsack

Last edited:
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
From the day I was born up till I was 16 was I truly happy. Only then did things get bad and I realized how little purpose life really has.
At first I thought to myself: "Surely it'll get better" only for it to get worse. Then it turned into "Okay surely it CANT get worse" and then it somehow fucking did.