• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
With height I don't mean from your bedroom window, but a proper high building so you can get as much speed as possible.

If you're really that desperate, 100% sure you want to go through with this then yeah, honestly a train is just.. a great one.. the jump will be the hard part, unless you just sit on the tracks where trains pass at full speed with your back facing the incoming one if you're scared, listen to music, you know.. not know it's coming and then.. nothing.
I don't think jumping and sitting on tracks gonna be a good death it will be a terrible way to go, when it comes to train best way is to put the neck on the railroad so the train will cut your neck like a butter which is instant death

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
That's a good distinction to know, I'll add that to my database of only narrowly useful knowledge

I realized after reading this that it sounded snarky, but it was in fact genuine not snarky

Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
That's a good distinction to know, I'll add that to my database of only narrowly useful knowledge
In YouTube watch 9/11 attack where 200+ people jumped from the World Trade Center, no one survived

Reactions: squirley and piercedheart
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I don't think jumping and sitting on tracks gonna be a good death it will be a terrible way to go, when it comes to train best way is to put the neck on the railroad so the train will cut your neck like a butter which is instant death
You won't survive a few hunderd tons train hitting you at speed if it hits you. Nor will you feel it. It will turn your body into fireworks.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I will advocate for three methods

N if you get it, N is the best method

Nitrogen if done correctly

Sn ain't that bad
I've read people finding N in Mexico I'm not 100% sure on this.
But unfortunately. Out of reach.
Yah the inert gas threads are really good.
Also no pesos for that lul.
And SN. just unfortunate.

I do agree though. Top 3 from what I've learned so far.
But I had to go with my own concoction.
thanks for the good.luck.

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
Also the vibrations of the incoming train going directly into your skull is a very good motivator to pull away as fear kicks in.

I am sorry though that it is the way it is for you and wish you the best in whichever direction you go.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Heights and trains are peaceful for you, just the jump is the hard part, but you won't feel anything after. Nor would it be your mess to clean I guess. I am not sure what you can afford/do, those are the simple ones of the top of my head that will get the job done.

I'm one of the few that wants to go out with pain and not peace.
Heights might be possible but don't think I have the balls and would rather be home. For whatever reason.
No way for a train. Years and years ago I was debating it. Subway.
But I saw a guy in a video get wedged in between the train and platform I was like fuck that.
Still debating ctb by cop. But I just like my concoction of booze and pills or partial. Not sure why. Guess I've been doing a lot of reading and a few test runs.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
You won't survive a few hunderd tons train hitting you at speed if it hits you. Nor will you feel it. It will turn your body into fireworks.
Problem is not all the country have fast trains, some are slow and I have read research where people put their body in front the train, they didn't die quickly, some where shouting , few people took more than 1 hour to die, best way is to put the neck on the track to be sure

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
Problem is not all the country have fast trains, some are slow and I have read research where people put their body in front the train, they didn't die quickly, some where shouting , few people took more than 1 hour to die, best way is to put the neck on the track to be sure
Hence why I specified train at speed aha. Generally outside of cities they speed up fast. But yeah. Never jump infront of a slow one.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

You know what you are doing, do it wisely and hope you get peace

Update us on how it goes

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Also the vibrations of the incoming train going directly into your skull is a very good motivator to pull away as fear kicks in.
yah for an outside go - train for sure that would work. But I think SI would kick in heavy. The damn horn and vibration.
I am sorry though that it is the way it is for you and wish you the best in whichever direction you go.
Thank you
In YouTube watch 9/11 attack where 200+ people jumped from the World Trade Center, no one survived

That's crazy how is that on YouTube wtf.
I guess it was better then being burned alive.

Last edited:
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
yah for an outside go - train for sure that would work. But I think SI would kick in heavy. The damn horn and vibration.

Thank you
Outside of cities if you make sure there is not a depot or stop near the train will speed up a lot and not honk. Freight trains at least. If you do it at night they wont see you intime. Just need to make sure no cameras are on the track. Sadly with all ctb you must take the first step which tends to be the hardest.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Thank you

That's crazy how is that on YouTube wtf.
Yes it is way better than being burned alive, burned alive is a crazy and horrible way to go

Reactions: piercedheart and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
You know what you are doing, do it wisely and hope you get peace

Update us on how it goes
Yah will do.
Prep 31st / 1st latest 2nd
And same. At ease. Peace. I'm almost ecstatic in a weird way.

Reactions: piercedheart
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yah will do.
Prep 31st / 1st latest 2nd
And same. At ease. Peace. I'm almost ecstatic in a weird way.
Okay my date is 14th, I will follow you

I am excited too lol

Reactions: squirley and piercedheart
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I haven't decided yet. My pets are keeping me.

How will you?
I don't know, I am just excited and sad at the same time

Next life I wanna be like Michael Jordan or else I will ctb again lol

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Being burned alive causes an immense painlevel, skin is being burnt first, the fat layers of the body start to boil and later burn, while the inner organs and brain are still fully working unless the smoke around makes one unconscious.

• Wow
Reactions: Vizzy and squirley
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Being burned alive causes an immense painlevel, skin is being burnt first, the fat layers of the body start to boil and later burn, while the inner organs and brain are still fully working unless the smoke around makes one unconscious.
This reminds me of cooking a pork belly lol

• Yay!
Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I don't know, I am just excited and sad at the same time

Next life I wanna be like Michael Jordan or else I will ctb again lol
Well that is a wish for sure. I'll be sure to.. hmff is there a none religious version in English for "I'm praying for you" ? But yeah, wishing you the best in becoming M. Jordan.

Reactions: squirley and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Well that is a wish for sure. I'll be sure to.. hmff is there a none religious version in English for "I'm praying for you" ? But yeah, wishing you the best in becoming M. Jordan.
God is disgusting and evil monster (if god exists), he blessed some people with too much of everything!

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
God is disgusting and evil monster (if god exists), he blessed some people with too much of everything!
I always find it interesting. God as a concept. There are a few possibilities. Either god does not exist. Or he does exist but he is evil. Or he does exist but just made everything and fucked off to do something better than witness our misery.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I don't know why I'm intrigued by the partial and hanging videos.
Its odd. Usally never watch these things.
Maybe I don't want my tongue to stick out. Maybe I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
(not from the OP site. One one just ctb related)
1 bed sheet. Looked rather peaceful compared to the night night.

You mentioned train. 2 videos of trains pop up.
Subway.
One guy lay down head.Spins his whole body. Fucked.
And the video to i think subconsciously that's why i wouldnt do it. And want to be home.
Never mind SI on top.
Tracks.
Old lady just bends over on them and Dissappears.

Really really hits about services like maid and pro choice everything in general that I've seen other people mention. Not being forced to go in such intense... even cruel ways.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't know why I'm intrigued by the partial and hanging videos. Its odd. Usally never watch these things.
Maybe I don't want my tongue to stick out. Maybe I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. 1 bed sheet. 1 rope.

Subway.
And the video to i think subconsciously that's why i wouldnt do it. Never mind SI on top.
Tracks.
Old lady just bends over on them. Dissappears.
Try watching videos related to sn, nitrogen gas and N methods

Let me know how it goes

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I don't know why I'm intrigued by the partial and hanging videos. Its odd. Usally never watch these things.
Maybe I don't want my tongue to stick out. Maybe I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
1 bed sheet. Looked rather peaceful compared to the night night.

Subway.
And the video to i think subconsciously that's why i wouldnt do it. Never mind SI on top.
Tracks.
Old lady just bends over on them. Dissappears.
Never ever go for a slow train or subway. If you survive which has a decent chance with that, you'll suffer a lot. You want a proper freight train, passenger would work too but it's best not to traumatise too many people if you can prevent it unless that is your goal, I can't stop you.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Never ever go for a slow train or subway. If you survive which has a decent chance with that, you'll suffer a lot. You want a proper freight train, passenger would work too but it's best not to traumatise too many people if you can prevent it unless that is your goal, I can't stop you.
Even if the train is slow, you can put your neck on the track for ctb it still works but putting body in front of the slow train, death will be miserable you are right

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
Even if the train is slow, you can put your neck on the track for ctb it still works but putting body in front of the slow train, death will be miserable you are right
I personally couldn't put my head on a track, I could stab myself but not that. Just the building anticipation of the vibrations coming closer and closer would give me too much anxiety.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Ok thanks.

Venlafaxine (Effexor) little.
Mirtazapine (Remeron) A lot.
Pregabalin (Lyrica) little.
quetiapine (Seroquel) A lot.
Fenny and/or equal drug (a few percs so far)
White and/or pre-workout(1g so far)
(maybe back up heart attack)
Booze
Pepto-Bismol
Gravol
I was debating shooting. But never have myself.
Eat / snort / maybe hoop it ?
And I can't find any heroin .
Not sure about crushing pills and doing it.
I've seen it done. Just not sure about it.

Yah that is a valid concern doing a shit load of whatever and then pass out or not set up things properly.
I'll have my "rope" anchor to door knob.
Over door. Taut line hitch. Me.
Prepped ready to go. It does hold my weight. I'm just worried how much thrashing might occur. Break the anchor.
For that I'm going have the tub filled and a couple 10pound plates there.
Hyper ventilate. And sink.

* WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO AND POP UPS*
*concerns/questions in the OP*

Oh those accusations sounds all too familiar especially the racism one .. let me tell you a story below …. I still have the screenshot Mr racist *black stain*, *boon*, *sub Saharan baboon* I see denial just as he is in denial *closet* Not even only on Instagram dms but with your old phone number ( screenshots) on it calling your " mate" these things to me and even telling me these things in person … I wonder who came to the defence " the mate who he called those names " or the other racists 😂😂… Some people would hold on dear to some "friendship" even being called all sorts of names because that's their identity ahahah it couldn't be me hahah …. I do remember the first one saying to me you can't trust "varungu" because one of them had snitched on him at work 😉… oh the stories I could tell ( I remember it all too well)… always claiming that racist "ruined" your favourite word our "friendship" … I wonder if Mr racist knows all the bad things you used to say about him to me, I still have them (the screenshots) … there will be a little surprise before I complete ctb "just to spice up the friendship a bit more" like what I did back then with the iconic "avatar" name calling that you did on your "bestie" hahaha

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Try watching videos related to sn, nitrogen gas and N methods

Let me know how it goes
I'm searching the site
(not from the OP that one was extra fucked)
But a different one. And there seems to be numerous people looking for
nitrogen gas/exit bag but not to be found.

I did find one of nembutal.
Of an older guy Peter.
Guy literally just drinks a little drink.
Falls asleep. Makes a few noises. And that's it.
Completely different. Wow.

Reactions: piercedheart
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I'm searching the site
(not from the OP that one was extra fucked)
But a different one. And there seems to be numerous people looking for
nitrogen gas/exit bag but not to be found.

I did find one of nembutal.
Of an older guy Peter.
Guy literally just drinks a little drink.
Falls asleep. Makes a few noises. And that's it.
Completely different. Wow.
Could you share?
I'd be interested to see.