• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm searching the site
(not from the OP that one was extra fucked)
But a different one. And there seems to be numerous people looking for
nitrogen gas/exit bag but not to be found.

I did find one of nembutal.
Of an older guy Peter.
Guy literally just drinks a little drink.
Falls asleep. Makes a few noises. And that's it.
Completely different. Wow.
I think they won't add Nembutal and nitrogen gas suicide to these websites because it is not gore enough lol
I'm searching the site
(not from the OP that one was extra fucked)
But a different one. And there seems to be numerous people looking for
nitrogen gas/exit bag but not to be found.

I did find one of nembutal.
Of an older guy Peter.
Guy literally just drinks a little drink.
Falls asleep. Makes a few noises. And that's it.
Completely different. Wow.
Yes Nembutal is the golden standard of euthanasia, zero survival rate and very peaceful if taken right dosage

In city of Oregon more than 300 people used N for assisted suicide, no one survived

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Oh those accusations sounds all too familiar especially the racism one .. let me tell you a story below …. I still have the screenshot Mr racist *black stain*, *boon*, *sub Saharan baboon* I see denial just as he is in denial *closet* Not even only on Instagram dms but with your old phone number ( screenshots) on it calling your " mate" these things to me and even telling me these things in person … I wonder who came to the defence " the mate who he called those names " or the other racists 😂😂… Some people would hold on dear to some "friendship" even being called all sorts of names because that's their identity ahahah it couldn't be me hahah …. I do remember the first one saying to me you can't trust "varungu" because one of them had snitched on him at work 😉… oh the stories I could tell ( I remember it all too well)… always claiming that racist "ruined" your favourite word our "friendship" … I wonder if Mr racist knows all the bad things you used to say about him to me, I still have them (the screenshots) … there will be a little surprise before I complete ctb "just to spice up the friendship a bit more" like what I did back then with the iconic "avatar" name calling that you did on your "bestie" hahaha
I don't know wtf your talking about?
Some type of drama?
I wanted people's opinion on the night night method.
Wtf is this ? No one is racist here.
Could you share?
I'd be interested to see.
I'm trying to DM you but it won't let me

• Yay!
Reactions: Vizzy
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I don't know wtf your talking about?
Some type of drama?
I wanted people's opinion on the night night method.
Wtf is this ? No one is racist here.

I'm trying to DM you but it won't let me
No no I was referring to the link that you sent me … yeah it is some drama… don't mind me sometimes I just like typing about dramas that I have seen in my life… but why is the link not working though??

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I think they won't add Nembutal and nitrogen gas suicide to these websites because it is not gore enough lol
It's weird it has like a thread.
A lot of people are wondering. How to set up. How does it look. What happens. Peaceful etc.
Sweden/Norway had a site but apparently.
Shut down now.
Yes Nembutal is the golden standard of euthanasia, zero survival rate and very peaceful if taken right dosage
Yah it's actually a peaceful video... sounds Swedish/English or some type of European.
But the guy is there with 2 ladies
I'm guessing ones a nurse and one is family.
comforting him and he's like yah I want the drink.
2 witness. Over see. Not sure who they are.
Just sleeps and that's it. It's sad. But the guys at peace now same time.
I'm going to look into some more.
Peter smedly
In city of Oregon more than 300 people used N for assisted suicide, no one survived
What ??? I never knew this.
No no I was referring to the link that you sent me … yeah it is some drama… don't mind me sometimes I just like typing about dramas that I have seen in my life… but why is the link not working though??
Oooo sorry I was just like wrf is going on lul.
Screenshots ? Racist ? I was very confused.
I didn't send anything do you mean the one posted here ?
(night night )
Should be working i just clicked it.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
It's weird it has like a thread.
A lot of people are wondering. How to set up. How does it look. What happens. Peaceful etc.
Sweden/Norway had a site but apparently.
Shut down now.

Yah it's actually a peaceful video... sounds Swedish/English or some type of European.
But the guy is there with 2 ladies
I'm guessing ones a nurse and one is family.
comforting him and he's like yah I want the drink.
2 witness. Over see. Not sure who they are.
Just sleeps and that's it. It's sad. But the guys at peace now same time.
I'm going to look into some more.
Peter smedly

What ??? I never knew this.
Yes in Switzerland assisted suicide for terminally ill is legal, there are companies which will help you do everything for you, it costs like 10k to 15k dollars, even people from other countries can go to Switzerland for assisted suicide if they are terminally ill

In USA, Oregon state has made assisted suicide legal for terminally ill

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yes in Switzerland assisted suicide for terminally ill is legal, there are companies which will help you do everything for you, it costs like 10k to 15k dollars, even people from other countries can go to Switzerland for assisted suicide if they are terminally ill

In USA, Oregon state has made assisted suicide legal for terminally ill
Ahhhh ok gotcha.
Interesting they will let you go there.
But must be terminally I'll. Ok ok.
Maid in Canada doesn't allow people to fly here for it. " generally "

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ahhhh ok gotcha.
Interesting they will let you go there.
But must be terminally I'll. Ok ok.
Maid in Canada doesn't allow people to fly here for it. " generally "
I think maid is free for Canadian citizens so they won't allow other countries

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I tried this and I even looked at this video but his strap look different from mine, I tried this earlier today and I could feel slightly dizzy but OMG my head is pounding but I just can't seem to pass out.

Does anyone know how I can tighten the ratchet straps to my neck so that I can pass out quickly even though I might feel dizzy and I will need to pass out. This guy seems to me like he died of suffocation rather than than the compression of the carotid arteries.

I would really want to complete ctb ASAP

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I tried this and I even looked at this video but his strap look different from mine, I tried this earlier today and I could feel slightly dizzy but OMG my head is pounding but I just can't seem to pass out.

Does anyone know how I can tighten the ratchet straps to my neck so that I can pass out quickly even though I might feel dizzy and I will need to pass out. This guy seems to me like he died of suffocation rather than than the compression of the carotid arteries.

I would really want to complete ctb ASAP
This was why I actually started the whole thread I wasn't sure if it was suffocation or if was passed out or not. No SI etc.
If you look through the thread you can see different opinions on how the guy was just passed out and the body does weird things after etc.

do you have ratchet straps or just ones you pull?
Also are you using a cusion or bean bag type thing between neck and strap?
Have you 100% found carotid arteries?

When I first started testing Partial I would get the same thing.
Warm fuzzy face feeling. Pounding head.
Tingling.
Not cutting off circulation completely.

most of things I've read say you need 4-5 pounds of pressure for 20 seconds.
On the carotid arteries to pass out. If it's longer then 20 seconds might not be in the right spot.

I've gone a little longer I think. Varies from person to person. I've passed out. Broke door knob. other times not passed out at all.

I could just grab my rubber work out strap and pull like crazy for 20...30.. seconds and just pass out unfortunately its not enough to hold my weight. But it was good to find the right spot.

Just make sure you found your
carotid arteries and depending on your set up that the padding ( if you're using any) are right on the arteries. And the straps are on them. Higher up.

I think having the ratchet were the artery is can create space or not allow full tighten. So move it to the back a little bit so the strap is a snug fit.

I'm going to be successfully ctb in the next few days I just needed a break and to restock after my last attempt. Partial/meds/drugs/booze

Anyway good luck

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

sancsuinet

<|:)
Apr 11, 2023
I've seen that reaction a few times in people who have been knocked unconscious in fights. I saw one person screaming the entire time they were knocked unconscious. The body just does weird shit when the brain doesn't know wtf is going on. He's completely unaware of what's going on.
yeah I have a friend who faints a lot and convulses everytime, she opens her eyes and almost sits up, sounds like shes about to vomit with the retching, horrible sight but she doesnt feel any of it its just her body sending random signals becuase the brain is stressed

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
This was why I actually started the whole thread I wasn't sure if it was suffocation or if was passed out or not. No SI etc.
If you look through the thread you can see different opinions on how the guy was just passed out and the body does weird things after etc.

do you have ratchet straps or just ones you pull?
Also are you using a cusion or bean bag type thing between neck and strap?
Have you 100% found carotid arteries?

When I first started testing Partial I would get the same thing.
Warm fuzzy face feeling. Pounding head.
Tingling.
Not cutting off circulation completely.

most of things I've read say you need 4-5 pounds of pressure for 20 seconds.
On the carotid arteries to pass out. If it's longer then 20 seconds might not be in the right spot.

I've gone a little longer I think. Varies from person to person. I've passed out. Broke door knob. other times not passed out at all.

I could just grab my rubber work out strap and pull like crazy for 20...30.. seconds and just pass out unfortunately its not enough to hold my weight. But it was good to find the right spot.

Just make sure you found your
carotid arteries and depending on your set up that the padding ( if you're using any) are right on the arteries. And the straps are on them. Higher up.

I think having the ratchet were the artery is can create space or not allow full tighten. So move it to the back a little bit so the strap is a snug fit.

I'm going to be successfully ctb in the next few days I just needed a break and to restock after my last attempt. Partial/meds/drugs/booze

Anyway good luck

I have the endless ratchet straps and I will attach the picture so you can see how they look like. So I was using socks filled with brown sugar between the neck and the straps, I do however have round wooden blocks inside the socks as well so that they can compress my carotid arteries better and they did help but I didn't pass out even though I felt dizzy.

No I can tell where my carotid arteries are because I can feel the pulse on where they are and I know it is the right spot because I have watched different videos so that's not the issue.

I will try again soon and I'm also going to take some painkillers because I just don't get why I'm having this pounding headache.

If this keeps on happening I will go and try to hand myself again even though it's uncomfortable as I can't wait any longer. Night night would have been perfect as it would have been in my bed.

Attachments

• IMG_8018.jpeg
    IMG_8018.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 0
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I have the endless ratchet straps and I will attach the picture so you can see how they look like.
Should be good.
So I was using socks filled with brown sugar between the neck and the straps,
I tried this with similar straps and rice in socks.
Good idea with the sugar.
I do however have round wooden blocks inside the socks as well
I can't really say for sure. but could they possibly be adding space? Not as much compression?
so that they can compress my carotid arteries better and they did help but I didn't pass out even though I felt dizzy.
Blood is still flowing.
Make any odd breathing noises ?
Mine was through my nose.
No I can tell where my carotid arteries are because I can feel the pulse on where they are and I know it is the right spot because I have watched different videos so that's not the issue.
Ok cool.
I will try again soon and I'm also going to take some painkillers because I just don't get why I'm having this pounding headache.
from my experience it was a combination of blood being cut off , but a little bit was making it through still.
So the blood is getting stuck in the head but not completely cut off. So it pumping extra hard to work the flow.
When I did it with my work out strap I pounded for like a split second ... and was out. But it wasn't that instant headache type thing.
If this keeps on happening I will go and try to hand myself again even though it's uncomfortable as I can't wait any longer. Night night would have been perfect as it would have been in my bed.
Yah just try and figure it out.
See what works for you.
I ended up with partial because I couldn't get the right amount of pressure with the straps you really need to crank it. If there is enough pressure you'll be out quick.
...I was getting dizzy and warm and pounding , tingles, but wasn't passing out.
After 30 - 45 seconds.
I think maybe if I mixed some meds booze drugs it may have worked.
But also SI kicked in a couple times when my nose made funny noises and i unclicked the strap.

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I can't really say for sure. but could they possibly be adding space? Not as much compression?

No i can feel the pressure but I can tell that the ratchet is not tightened enough. I will try to pull the strap as much as I can when this headache subsides, I took the paracetamols.

I have attached the wooden blocks I'm using and they are good and strong and I can feel dizzy but not enough for me to pass out.

I know this is very possible because there are at least three people who completed ctb using this method.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_7937.jpeg
    IMG_7937.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
But as long as they are solid(no cushioning) they should just route the force onto the arteieys. So no loss of force, am I right?

I am using a ratched with a hook, so I need the towels to give the straps more space so I can actually ratch/have room to ratch.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
No i can feel the pressure but I can tell that the ratchet is not tightened enough. I will try to pull the strap as much as I can when this headache subsides, I took the paracetamols.

I have attached the wooden blocks I'm using and they are good and strong and I can feel dizzy but not enough for me to pass out.

I know this is very possible because there are at least three people who completed ctb using this method.

Thank you for your help!
No problem and good luck.
But as long as they are solid(no cushioning) they should just route the force onto the arteieys. So no loss of force, am I right?
Not 100% sure I havnt tried with wood or something solid... in theory makes sense.
Just wondering about pain level for something solid.
if the carotid arteries and just being flattened or sqeezed is there a difference.?
Does one way leave space for flow.
guess both ways should work as long as the pressure / force is the 4-5 pounds.
I am using a ratched with a hook, so I need the towels to give the straps more space so I can actually ratch/have room to ratch.
Yah makes sense I tried with winter socks as well lol , just pulled as much strap through so i didnt have to click the ratchet so many times.
not sure I just could never get the right amount of pressure it seemed.
and SI. That's why injust went with partial. But good luck hope it can work out for yah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Well mine aren't really solid. I use towels, but folded up(even taped so they don't unfold), they are pretty hard/solid now. But they aren't painful, just a bit uncomfy.

Winter socks could be too soft, cushioning the force of the ratched.

I bought my ratched from the car&Accessories section, so should have enough force.