• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Looking into partial and night night.
I came across a video.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here or not.
Because it would be gore? I'm assuming.
I do want to know if this person did something wrong in technique or not.
Strap. Bean bags. Neck.
I can't tell if this person passed out or not.
Gasping for air. Choking. Minor convulsions.
But his hands stay down so im assuming he has zero SI or is already passed out.

Personally I'm using a combo of
Partial , old meds , drugs , booze , swb
I was considering night night but I'm not sure after seeing this.

Am I allowed to post the link?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Looking into partial and night night.
I came across a video.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here or not.
Because it would be gore? I'm assuming.
I do want to know if this person did something wrong in technique or not.
Strap. Bean bags. Neck.
I can't tell if this person passed out or not.
Gasping for air. Choking. Minor convulsions.
But his hands stay down so im assuming he has zero SI or is already passed out.

Personally I'm using a combo of
Partial , old meds , drugs , booze , swb
I was considering night night but I'm not sure after seeing this.

Am I allowed to post the link?
Yes post it with a warning to others that it is gore

Drugs which medication you mean?

For partial hanging you need to know what you doing so if you shoot up with these many drugs, you gonna sleep or can't concentrate before you finish the partial hanging

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yes post it with a warning to others that it is gore

Drugs which medication you mean?

For partial hanging you need to know what you doing so if you shoot up with these many drugs, you gonna sleep or can't concentrate before you finish the partial hanging
Ok thanks.

Venlafaxine (Effexor) little.
Mirtazapine (Remeron) A lot.
Pregabalin (Lyrica) little.
quetiapine (Seroquel) A lot.
Fenny and/or equal drug (a few percs so far)
White and/or pre-workout(1g so far)
(maybe back up heart attack)
Booze
Pepto-Bismol
Gravol
I was debating shooting. But never have myself.
Eat / snort / maybe hoop it ?
And I can't find any heroin .
Not sure about crushing pills and doing it.
I've seen it done. Just not sure about it.

Yah that is a valid concern doing a shit load of whatever and then pass out or not set up things properly.
I'll have my "rope" anchor to door knob.
Over door. Taut line hitch. Me.
Prepped ready to go. It does hold my weight. I'm just worried how much thrashing might occur. Break the anchor.
For that I'm going have the tub filled and a couple 10pound plates there.
Hyper ventilate. And sink.

* WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO AND POP UPS*
*concerns/questions in the OP*

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
In the title ?
Eg : Warning *gore * night night *NSFW*
Thanks I just want to make sure

You can post the video in this thread with a warning, no need to create a new thread
Venlafaxine (Effexor) little.
Mirtazapine (Remeron) A lot.
Pregabalin (Lyrica) little.
quetiapine (Seroquel) A lot.
Fenny and/or equal drug (a few percs so far)
White and/or pre-workout(1g so far)
(maybe back up heart attack)
Booze
Pepto-Bismol
Gravol
I would say a lot of unwanted drugs in there

Reduce your number of drugs to three
Fen little dose, alcohol is enough in my opinion

I don't know how much dosage you gonna take but if you take high dosage of these drugs with fentanyl, you don't need hanging you will die just by drugs

Hope everything go as you planned

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
You can post the video in this thread with a warning, no need to create a new thread

I would say a lot of unwanted drugs in there
Such as?
Reduce your number of drugs to three
Fen little dose, alcohol is enough in my opinion
Yeah they are knock off percs so I have no idea how much fenny is in them.
A little skeptical about getting them tested.
I only have 6.
Plus the white. Not pure pure of course.
I don't know how much dosage you gonna take but if you take high dosage of these drugs with fentanyl,
The Seroquel?
you don't need hanging you will die just by drugs
That would be even better.
Hope everything go as you planned
Me too. And thanks.
Did you notice anything wrong in the video?
placement of strap or anything?
Was he awake?
I'm in a damn rabbit hole now.
Not on that site but a different one popped up of just ctb.
And it's really kicking in.
The understanding of the fight for methods.
( N , gas , etc )

Reactions: Vizzy
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
You generally want to keep it simple, a lot of drugs counteract eachother.

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
Yah that makes sense.
I was thinking
more = greater success rate .
Not always, your body is quite good at detecting what is bad for it, too much can just cause your body to try its best to flush it, it more depends on how potent something is, and what it's effect is on your body. It's why so many suicides fail when they use pills as they just take tons and your body is like naww fam.

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I've seen that reaction a few times in people who have been knocked unconscious in fights. I saw one person screaming the entire time they were knocked unconscious. The body just does weird shit when the brain doesn't know wtf is going on. He's completely unaware of what's going on.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Such as?

Yeah they are knock off percs so I have no idea how much fenny is in them.
A little skeptical about getting them tested.
I only have 6.
Plus the white. Not pure pure of course.

The Seroquel?

That would be even better.

Me too. And thanks.
Did you notice anything wrong in the video?
placement of strap or anything?
Was he awake?
I'm in a damn rabbit hole now.
Not on that site but a different one popped up of just ctb.
And it's really kicking in.
The understanding of the fight for methods.
( N , gas , etc )
Why can't you go with sn or nitrogen method which has a lot of resources and proven to work

Sorry I can't watch gore

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Why can't you go with sn or nitrogen method which has a lot of resources and proven to work

Sorry I can't watch gore
No problem. Yah its not easy.
Usually I'm the same.
I think because I will be fully going forward with my plan soon. I'm in a weird place of curiosity and triple checking my idea / method.

I'm in can.
SN...not impossible but close to.
Nitrogen or inhert gas... out of the budget.

Reactions: thecolourgold
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I've seen that reaction a few times in people who have been knocked unconscious in fights. I saw one person screaming the entire time they were knocked unconscious. The body just does weird shit when the brain doesn't know wtf is going on. He's completely unaware of what's going on.
Yah makes sense. I didn't think about when I saw someone get knocked out and they made noises. But are sleeping pretty much.

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
No problem. Yah its not easy.
Usually I'm the same.
I think because I will be fully going forward with my plan soon. I'm in a weird place of curiosity and triple checking my idea / method.

I'm in can.
SN...not impossible but close to.
Nitrogen or inhert gas... out of the budget.
Well are you worried about pain? Do you want peaceful or don't care?
Maybe he had no other choice like me
We all have a choice, to keep on moving on and try whatever, possibly fail, possibly not, or ctb. But the choices tend to all sort of suck.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yeah that was a big struggle, he did have a lot of willpower to go through though as he never tried to have his instinct take over but yeah, don't watch it then.
Yah exactly that's where I was confused I couldn't tell was he just fighting his SI. And awake or just his body was fighting.
Very intense. The other threads of read on night night just made it seem not as graphic I suppose.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yah exactly that's where I was confused I couldn't tell was he just fighting his SI. And awake or just his body was fighting.
Very intense. The other threads of read on night night just made it seem not as graphic I suppose.
Every ctb have complications until you try it you don't know

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I worked as a bouncer for about a decade, and did loss prevention on and off during that time. I've seen a lot of people knocked out in the clubs and I've put a lot of people to sleep essentially using the night night method. When your brain lacks blood you're completely unaware of what's going on, and your body does its own thing. Some people soil themselves, most wake up right away with a headache. I've never held on for more than a few seconds so the worst reactions I've seen are from people knocking each other out

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
Every ctb have complications until you try it you don't know
Guess it just fully depends on your willingness what methods to accept, the more 'peaceful' ones tend to be the more risky ones in a sense and harder to do.
I worked as a bouncer for about a decade, and did loss prevention on and off during that time. I've seen a lot of people knocked out in the clubs and I've put a lot of people to sleep essentially using the night night method. When your brain lacks blood you're completely unaware of what's going on, and your body does its own thing. Some people soul themselves, most wake up right away with a headache. I've never held on for more than a few seconds so the worst reactions I've seen are from people knocking each other out
My guess is he was still awake/aware till his agonal breathing started, that's auto mode for the body when the brain is struggling.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Well are you worried about pain? Do you want peaceful or don't care?
I'm trying peaceful as possible. I know there's been a bit of pain when I've tried out the partial and even with a rubber work out band almost passed out but the pain was tolerable.

I don't really cut or SH. Any of that. Don't want to stab my stomach or anything.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Guess it just fully depends on your willingness what methods to accept, the more 'peaceful' ones tend to be the more risky ones in a sense and harder to do.
I will advocate for three methods

N if you get it, N is the best method

Nitrogen if done correctly

Sn ain't that bad

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I'm trying peaceful as possible. I know there's been a bit of pain when I've tried out the partial and even with a rubber work out band almost passed out but the pain was tolerable.

I don't really cut or SH. Any of that. Don't want to stab my stomach or anything.
Heights and trains are peaceful for you, just the jump is the hard part, but you won't feel anything after. Nor would it be your mess to clean I guess. I am not sure what you can afford/do, those are the simple ones of the top of my head that will get the job done.
I will advocate for three methods

N if you get it, N is the best method

Nitrogen if done correctly

Sn ain't that bad
I'm one of the few that wants to go out with pain and not peace.

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I feel like heights are hit or miss. I've seen some pretty gnarly videos of people falling while wearing a go pro

• Informative
Reactions: Walilamdzii
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Heights and trains are peaceful for you, just the jump is the hard part, but you won't feel anything after. Nor would it be your mess to clean I guess. I am not sure what you can afford/do, those are the simple ones of the top of my head that will get the job done.

I'm one of the few that wants to go out with pain and not peace.
As I am from Canada, it is hard to find high buildings in Canada except Toronto and Vancouver still they are well protected

Train method is possible

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I feel like heights are hit or miss. I've seen some pretty gnarly videos of people falling while wearing a go pro
With height I don't mean from your bedroom window, but a proper high building so you can get as much speed as possible.
As I am from Canada, it is hard to find high buildings in Canada except Toronto and Vancouver still they are well protected

Train method is possible
If you're really that desperate, 100% sure you want to go through with this then yeah, honestly a train is just.. a great one.. the jump will be the hard part, unless you just sit on the tracks where trains pass at full speed with your back facing the incoming one if you're scared, listen to music, you know.. not know it's coming and then.. nothing.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
15+ floors building, you ain't surviving that and make sure your head hit the ground first

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
No I know what you mean, but the videos I'm talking about are huge cliffs onto a rock bed, one guy falls off a wire next to a bridge down onto the rocky riverbed below, etc

The human body has an annoying propensity to temporarily survive massive trauma for longer than desirable

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii
piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
No I know what you mean, but the videos I'm talking about are huge cliffs onto a rock bed, one guy falls off a wire next to a bridge down onto the rocky riverbed below, etc

The human body has an annoying propensity to temporarily survive massive trauma for longer than desirable
Rock beds are different, your body will sideways hit things, get slowed a bit, have just your legs for example hit first, taking most of the force before the rest of your body does. If you hop off a tall building on the pavement it's sweet nothing every time.