• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Last edited:
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
:heart::aw::heart:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28228-1435018105-12.gif

so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and puppy9
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Man...
I imagine other people also feel how I feel,
The hopelessness of the situation,
Looking at other people who are heading towards recovery or try to,

and then there're people like me,
Sinking deeper and I cant even cry for myself no more.
I just know that the end is near :(

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Not read all the replies, but damn how to dictate to people in one go! We are not all the same, and there are so many reasons why people are on here, I have been on here for over a year, this forum has been the one place that has actually kept me going despite a desire to CTB. I am not saying I will, and I am not saying I won't, I am saying what I do has nothing to do with this forum, and does not influence my choices.
It helps me through on a bad day, and sometimes I feel I have been able to help others on theirs, Yes there are trolls, but you get to know the names and you can either ignore them or block them so you never have to see their names pop up again.

So I No, if I want to recover, I will not leave this site, thank you for the suggestion though

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
In all honesty I have been considering backing off from the forum. For many reasons.

There seems to be an influx of unkind people, If someone was teetering on the edge some comments would push people over the edge. Especially someone severely depressed or younger people.

As a mom it truly hurts my heart so many young people are suffering. I mentioned before, I would love to take everyone especially younger people hug them, hold them, stroke their hair, let them cry in my lap and let them know I understand and I'm here. Give it time things can get better. I know some are here due to abusive parents especially moms. It truly hurts my heart as a mom who wants nothing more than her child who died, I cannot understand how moms can be so evil. I would love to have a conversation with these twisted up evil parents and let them know what living hell is- it's waking up every morning as soon as my eyes open before I use restroom it hits me- my son is not at work, he isn't out of town working he will NEVER come home again. I will never hear I love you Ma again.

When I came here I was in such a very dark place. I had 1 thing on my mind- to be reunited with my son. My younger son reached out to me wanting to rebuild our relationship. I would have to go through the timeline, I'm heavily medicated and my memory is pits from 2 life supports. I want to say it was 2-3 week before i planned to drink my SN. Being in such a dark place- I found a home I fit into. I could say I plan to do this and that and people were compassionate and shared common feelings.

Last night someone I had talked privately with Sadguywannadie decided to try to be reunited with his daughter. There is more to his situation which I am not going to bring up as it was all in confidence he told me. He was the first person I had been in contact with that has left. I truly hope he is reunited with his daughter. It has hurt my soft heart. I am so sad today my friend is no longer here. As a bereaved mom, I know the pain. I have dealt with it for 3 years.

This forum has a way of making one addicted to coming here- support, learning, friends, a place where we can say whats on our mind without judgement. It also when you are so dark and deep into depression can lead some down a pathway they might have avoided or delayed. One must be careful because reading suicide ctb all day can cause your mental state to deteriorate further.

Having said some of my reasoning- I will say I can see a place where a forum like this is needed. When we tell normal people we want to die they do not understand. Majority of people here are compassionate, understanding and having someone who can talk to you without the stuff normal people throw at you is a lot of help. Having someone relate to you and being able to offer advice-as having been there knowing exactly how you feel does so much good.

I am not pro life I am not pro suicide I am pro choice. While I do believe most people should exhaust everything before ctb I cannot tell someone what to do. One might need to try several therapists before they find a good one they are comfortable with. One might need to try several medications to find one that will help. Group therapies for those who are not anxiety or social issues.

I wish everyone well with their choices. I wish there was a way to physically send love to those that need it. I wish there was a better mental health care system worldwide that could help people.
Hugs to you :hug: :hug: :heart: You are on of the kindest people on here. I wish my mom would be like you.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Hugs to you :hug: :hug: :heart: You are on of the kindest people on here. I wish my mom would be like you.
sending you lots of :hug: & :heart:. Woke up middle of the night time for me to try to sleep. Hopefully one day your mom will learn how to listen to you hun.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I can see what you are saying. I had an account here, self banned, and came back fresh. My intention was the lave this place behind and move forward with my mental health. Though...this place is comfortable. I dont think I have a healthy relationship with this place, but I know I do like it here

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I agree that for some people, forums like this can make it easy to wallow in self-pity and can perpetuate an unhealthy state of mind, but it depends on the person and how they engage with the site.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I echo a lot of what other people have expressed about feeling less-lonely by being here - just being in the company of people who see suicide can be a rational decision, is such an important respite from a society that's dead-set on calling it crazy, so it's what I need whether I'm feeling suicidal personally or not! And lots of people in harder situations than me, are here taking time to walk other people through their grief - I really don't see that in a lot of other places. Personally my limit is that I read both the suicide and recovery sections but generally don't look at the method-threads.

If there is anything I hope to contribute it's mostly context, about the history of the suffering we've inherited, how we make our own choices but not in circumstances of our own making, how generations of other people have also unpacked and pushed back against the social norms that devalue us. I've seen @GoodPersonEffed and @Misanthrope doing that a lot too, and lots of others but I'm forgetting usernames. This isn't a bad place for me.