• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Does vitamin C really matter w/ sn?
Is this bs? Will vitamin C prevent carbon monoxide poisoning as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Yes it does matter a lot. Vitamin C detoxifies anything natural or unnatural which a persons body may not have immunity against.
Which includes carbon monoxide and nitrite.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
But I read something that when there's lots of sn effect then vitamin C in fact boosts it?? Iron?

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Mind sharing that link? Never heard of that before.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Mind sharing that link? Never heard of that before.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-109#post-305818

It might even be Vit c from weeks ago now the important thing is to find out how much our body losses the Vit c perday and how much amount of vit c is needed to counter meth b. From what I read Vit c only works on low level of meth b. If the meth b too hight vit c will actually help making more meth b.

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
But the biggest problems I have due to the lack of information regarding the matter is how vit c affecting Meth b formation. Whats the ratio. Thats the most important part we need to know, maximum capacity of vit c our body can hold and at what ratio of vit c and meth b that vit c started to help the creation of meth b. And the combination or vit c and e its effectiveness and ratio as well. Well just to be on the safe side I will stay away from vit c food at least a week. I dont want it to slow down the formation and drag SN effect on for too long.

Appreciate the link, looks like he was uncertain a few posts down though.
Seems like a risk since no one knows the exact amounts to take. I found an interesting link related to the topic though...has a lot to read on it but maybe you will be interested

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
How long before SN ingestion should one stop drinking a lot of orange juice?

I don't think anyone here knows for sure. If you mean liters per day I'd say replace it with water a couple of weeks in advance. But I'm just guessing.

Reactions: Baskol1
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I read that the half-life of vitamin c is 10-20 days. So I'm waiting 40 days before I attempt. I'm so upset that I have to wait just because I went on a orange juice kick. So stupid!

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Yes it does matter a lot. Vitamin C detoxifies anything natural or unnatural which a persons body may not have immunity against.
Personally I would disagree with that. Vitamin C does indeed do a lot to help the human immune system, but in respect to it being an antidote to a chemical poison it is not. Just don't drink any juice on the day to help keep your stomach acid down as anything citric has a decent level of acid in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I was looking up on Google what vitamins and minerals sweating helps one to lose and the results mentioned vitamin C numerous times. So it stands to reason that one should give themselves a good sweating. Are there any other nutrients to be concerned with here?

Last edited:
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It's not worth adding another variable into a delicate chemical process. It's acid and most likely would have some sort of negative effect on the SN itself working properly.

Reactions: Pointlesslife
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
It's not worth adding another variable into a delicate chemical process. It's acid and most likely would have some sort of negative effect on the SN itself working properly.
I agree. Best bet is to have as little vitamin C within the system as possible.