• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
I'm in enough pain and I think I deserve a gentle goodbye. My first choice is N but it'll be a while before I can afford a trip to Mexico… the pills I have make me really sick so I don't want to take those again…
Does Carbon Monoxide poisoning cause agony? I'm thinking back to the poor dude who's gf encouraged him to ctb using the method but I'm thinking it only caused him pain because he didn't want to die.
I don't mind lightheadedness or a tummy ache. But passing out and then dying sounds… nice.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i tried it. obviously did not work. no pain - at least for me

got hot though.. that's prolly why i failed

Reactions: Forveleth
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
there's been some reports of people feeling a dull ache/pressure in their heads from CO attempts, but I haven't seen anyone say that they're agonizingly painful. I've seen more describe it as uncomfortable at worst.
granted, take my words with a grain of salt bc I've never tried, and don't intend to really, just sharing what I've seen.

Reactions: Forveleth
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
If it really hurt there wouldn't be so many accidental cases of this happening with people doing bizarre things with their barbecues. It's probably one of the most peaceful if not the most peaceful option given how hard it is to get other resources.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, the body can't detect CO, that's why it's so peaceful.

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
i tried it. obviously did not work. no pain - at least for me

got hot though.. that's prolly why i failed
I'll be sure to take something that lowers my blood pressure then, that always makes me super cold!
No, the body can't detect CO, that's why it's so peaceful.
Hmm… there may be some "pain" added from a psychological standpoint since the brain will somehow know it's on its way out? I'll ask some sciency folks. Not concerned about it, just curious if the brain will do that or not!

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
CO poisoning is not painful - but it is not a comfortable experience dealing with slowly rising CO levels. It is best to prepare and directly enter a space that already has 6000ppm or above levels of CO. That will put you out in 4 minutes

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
CO poisoning is not painful - but it is not a comfortable experience dealing with slowly rising CO levels. It is best to prepare and directly enter a space that already has 6000ppm or above levels of CO. That will put you out in 4 minutes
Thank you! <3 how could I properly measure the ppm?

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
There are a few meters you can buy on the internet that can measure up to 10000ppm

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
There are a few meters you can buy on the internet that can measure up to 10000ppm
Thanks!! You're a lamb, so glad I learned about this!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to get the CO level in whatever "space" you are using to the 10000 PPM level or more. At that level, after stepping into your "space" and literally taking a few breaths, you should fall unconscious, long before experiencing any of the uncomfortable side effects. This is the ideal way for a CO ctb. At lower levels it will take longer to pass out and you may experience uncomfortable effects from the gas. You need to know the volume of your space and calculate the amount of charcoal to use accordingly.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
What were your ppm and temperature at?
my attempt? i used the cheap detector that only went up to 1000. it was 22 degrees f outside. my bathroom was less than8 cubic meters. i didn't have a scale but i though i used plenty of coal. i waited til the actual fire went out. the meter was pegged at 999. i thought that if i didn't pass out in a few minutes, i'd just back out but somehow, i was stubborn and just sat there. no si. i was calm.

funny thing though. after i left the bathroom - after the last ember went out, i passed out on the floor in front of by bedroom. now the windows were open - didn't dieof hypothermia either XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikitatos
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Death in any way even natural will hurt we're talking about a soul leaving its body.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Have you ever seen someone die? It's not always painful. Sometimes they just give up the ghost.
I heard it's painful if you ever saw someone dying you prob saw how their eyes stare at something last minutes as if they saw a ghost

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Thinking of that method and combining it by taking natural anxiety pills and high amount (1-2g, three times the recommended amount ) of melatonin pills.

The Co method came to my top5 methods by watching a video about peaceful and painless slaughter of pigs. They also did try the meat after that and said it had no traces of any hormones that are released during stress.

• Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Mar 31, 2024
I heard it's painful if you ever saw someone dying you prob saw how their eyes stare at something last minutes as if they saw a ghost
Yeah. No. There have been many situations where said person had their brain waves analyzed and none of those showed any signs of pain. Why are you so afraid of dying? It's natural
Thinking of that method and combining it by taking natural anxiety pills and high amount (1-2g, three times the recommended amount ) of melatonin pills.

The Co method came to my top5 methods by watching a video about peaceful and painless slaughter of pigs. They also did try the meat after that and said it had no traces of any hormones that are released during stress.
I've tried to OD with the assistance of melatonin, it doesn't do anything. Once you take more than you need your body just kinda passes it. It doesn't make you incredibly sleepy more than just a normal dose does