• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I tried the Carbon monoxide poisoning method by I was unsuccessful (woke up in the hospital with bad headache). This was what I did : I lit the coals using a chimney starter, allowed the coals to burn until it's grey. Sealed my car with duct tapes to prevent leakage, introduced the coals in the car. That's pretty much it. Why is the success rate of this method so low ?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
If you woke up in hospital, that suggests you were found and therefore the process was interrupted?

Reactions: Forveleth
D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I
If you woke up in hospital, that suggests you were found and therefore the process was interrupted?

Nope I stayed in the car for 8 hours, felt absolutely nothing so I left. Afterwards I passed out in my room

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
In that case not enough carbon monoxide. Several people in the megathread said it was important to have an accurate detector to avoid this.

(Your OP implied you got in the car and then the next thing you knew, you were in hospital, hence my assumption.)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think many fail from this method because they just burn not sufficient enough charcoal in a place that isn't sealed perfect. The effect of CO below the recommended level is not peaceful or fetal. You need a CO meter to know the exact concentration level. Or at the very least you need to calculate the volume of your space with respect to the required weight of charcoal.

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Most likely, the vehicle is not tight enough and/or the carbon monoxide level is too low.

A leak-proof tent and a carbon monoxide meter will help increase your chances.
Of course if you want to try again.

You can always read this thread and ask for advice:

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
It is essential to do multiple test rounds of this method by using a detector that can measure up to 10,000 ppm.
You will need to pay attention to exactly how long the CO levels can stay high, and when exactly to go "into the zone" - it
would probably be a bad idea to stay in the same zone while CO levels are slowly increasing because that will make you go through some uncomfortable symptoms for quite some time.