• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm visiting family in Dubai & think this website will be blocked for religious reasons and/or censorship. I might have to wait until I'm back in the UK to use this site. It's been good chatting to you guys & I am so grateful for the support that I received on this website. Signing off for now. Best wishes :)

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Risky. I'll be back by mid January. I'll update you then.
The punishment for getting caught using VPN could be severe. Plus, my parents don't trust me with the internet- I ordered yew seeds online and my parents cut off my debit card. Their house, their rules. So, they would be suspicious of why I'm using the VPN.
Also, really struggling with suicidal ideation and severe depression. It's an uphill struggle. Doesn't help that I'm not that good at sport. Although, I'm learning to swim & horse ride on this vacation. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Enjoy your time in Dubai. You'll surely have better weather than the UK, lol. Hopefully learning to swim and horse ride will be good distractions and maybe improve your mental health :)