• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Well, we have one for game soundtracks already, so I thought it may be fun to create one like this too. :hug:
Gaming can be a huge distraction to some of us and I am eager to see what others may post when it comes to what their taste for games is like.
So, from creepy horror stories to epic shooters and adventures, pretty much anything you all have in mind, I'd say share away. ^_^
So far, here's mine -

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@Garbage Person Love it! A great sense of brutality and sadness in it. And yeah, time flies... I felt the same with some of the stuff I posted above. :)

Reactions: Garbage Person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
@Garbage Person Love it! A great sense of brutality and sadness in it. And yeah, time flies... I felt the same with some of the stuff I posted above. :)

Word. I remember this trailer blowing up and the game seemed to disappoint a lot of people for whatever reason. I had fun with it. Dying Light was a much better effort though, much more refined gameplay with that sweet parkour system. It just didn't get a fancy trailer.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Word. I remember this trailer blowing up and the game seemed to disappoint a lot of people for whatever reason. I had fun with it. Dying Light was a much better effort though, much more refined gameplay with that sweet parkour system. It just didn't get a fancy trailer.
Yeah, for some reason people will always find reasons to complain, but and this is a large BUT - If the game feels alright to you and you are having fun with it, that is what will matter the most in the end. ^_^ I've seen so many people complaining about, pretty much any game that comes out and while they may be right, in my opinion it should come down to how the individual gamer feels too. And oh yes, I remember Dying Light. :)

Leaving two more trailers for later, too. :)

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Not a trailer but the opening cinematic to Fallout 4.

Still a very meaningful video in my opinion! :) Watching the intro to FO4 has always made me a little teary eyed at least.
It just shows how very uncertain everything in life is, even after we survive a war. The story in the game how you have to look for your son in a very difficult situation also made me emotional always, too.

And another trailer, concerning parkour. :smiling:

Reactions: Garbage Person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This trailer made by Valve to promote Half-Life 2 on the OSX. It was based off of Apples "1984" commercial used to promote their Macintosh; which in turn was based off of the 1984 novel.

Artyom

Artyom

Jun 14, 2018
It was a struggle to pick only 3, didn't want to flood the thread. I remember saving money for months so I could get the Legendary edition for Halo: Reach, still have that statue somewhere but my cat ripped off Jun's hand and sniper, the little shit

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@Sprite_Geist That trailer is amazing! I still remember how much of an impact it had when it was released. Despite VALVe having not been the best perhaps the last years of their gaming endeavours, I still appreciate a lot what they did. Rise, awaken, put an end to the Combine! :hug:
And the details you shared about the Mac are quite impressive, IDK if I fully knew that. :smiling:

@Artyom Love! :heart: So far I have Reach on one of my Steams, I should get the rest too there. :)
Good old Halo! It shall live on! Warhammer looks absolutely epic btw! Feeling bad that I never properly got into that one. ^_^

Anyway, here is more when it comes to that crowbar holding company :wink: -

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@Sinai Silence Oh yes! Left 4 Dead 2's intro or opening. An epic cinematic made with the Source engine. That part with the jet fighters always gives me this epic feeling, like they are stuck there, 4 people against the whole world trying to eat them alive. :hug: Really hope that, if there is a 3rd game, we see more, specially from good ol' Nick and Coach. :)
Stanley Parable, thanks for showing btw, I think that game was pretty sad overall, or so I heard. I should get into it more. :)
Finally, why is Warhammer so epic?! I swear, something about their armors is very cool.

I've posted stuff about BM in a way, but a Hat in Time is something adorable I have wanted to try, a bit like Animal Crossing. ^_^

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@fluffysuicidalbear Ah, good old Minecraft! :heart: The freedom of building whatever your heart desires.

@CTBus Reminds me a little of Bully, another title of theirs. It's a little sad that sometimes people view Rockstar only for GTA V. They have so many epic games aside from that. :)

@Eren Wow! :smiling: Looks epic dude, the soundtrack felt very unique as well! Space, ever since Mass Effect, I've liked games like that. ^_^

@Underscore Yeah, Black Mesa is a nice remake. :) Though, Baldur's Gate 3, thanks for sharing! I actually have not heard of those series. Seems like another game where the character has a lot of freedom, how they explore, what they do.

And I guess, I am sharing more trailers too for later - >

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@fluffysuicidalbear Ah, good old Minecraft! :heart: The freedom of building whatever your heart desires.

@CTBus Reminds me a little of Bully, another title of theirs. It's a little sad that sometimes people view Rockstar only for GTA V. They have so many epic games aside from that. :)

@Eren Wow! :smiling: Looks epic dude, the soundtrack felt very unique as well! Space, ever since Mass Effect, I've liked games like that. ^_^

@Underscore Yeah, Black Mesa is a nice remake. :) Though, Baldur's Gate 3, thanks for sharing! I actually have not heard of those series. Seems like another game where the character has a lot of freedom, how they explore, what they do.

And I guess, I am sharing more trailers too for later - >

Detroit Become Human was amazing! I also really enjoyed Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Stalker 2 :sunglasses:

Used to be an avid gamer, even competing at high level (FPS), then completely stopped. Trading got all my focus

The follow-up of Horizon Dawn announced on PS5 would be excuse / appeal enough to resume geeking

"The weather is superb, I'd like you to go play outside"
36EFFF23 6E0E 4E0E BE14 95F8528F3F9E

(No action, only exploration backed by storytelling, but bewitching)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
@Sweet Release Thank you for sharing! :hug:
You got me excited for this, don't think I've tried a lot of games like this.
Always more room for something new and fresh. ^_^

Reactions: Sweet Release