Status
Not open for further replies.
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
This forum is literally for people who only want to die, or on the edge of dying, but not able to take that final step because its not easy. So basically just stuck here on earth, and feeling the daily torture of it
No it's not. Why do you think we have a recovery section? It's a pro choice website. There are multiple people here who don't want to die, but struggle everyday because of a mental illness. Stop calling them pro lifer and please read some of our threads for new users.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, MrDarkness and Abyssal
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
This is a fair statement to make--just not in this context. It's silly to relegate what I've said to being mere "presumptions".
It's a fair opinion. Founded on your experiences in what five, six weeks. I don't think it's silly at all.
But that doesn't exclude them from the relative weakness in decision making that their youth inevitably draws them to.
Relative to what? Which group? They're not even the biggest group of suicides in most countries. Another supposition, methinks.
We're using the word "young" here, not underage. And even following your logic, the legal definition happens to vary globally, not that this takes precedence over the preceding statement.
Young IS underage, in the context of adult responsibility, on a suicide forum. That's what it's all about. What's global definitions got to do with an American-hosted website that complies with US law? You read the rules on signing up? That's the age of responsibility here. If you disagree, then contact the mods.
I apologize, but this is just incorrect. "Overwhelming" does not equate to "most"; I was very careful to use it. I encourage you to look up the word for yourself. If it were otherwise, phrases like "overwhelming majority" would be redundant. But I respect your passion here.
What? Could you be more patronising? 'A huge mass of something'. I'm sorry but I find it hard not to think you are being silly here. Apologies if English isn't your first language.
I made reference to "observable facts". Like I've made clear, I don't really know what to tell you about this strange disagreement, but please ignore everything I am telling you if it makes you feel better.
What are you on about feeling better? What you have observed is exactly that, your observations, and you and whatever prejudices you have are welcome to them. Just don't expect me to swallow them whole. Obviously lol

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
Status
Not open for further replies.