• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Thank you. I'm surprised it was 47 waves, I ended the run there, not because I died, but because I was playing Countdown mode and my score multiplier reached 0, so continuing would've meant my score would've started going -down- instead of up.

I'm surprised because that must mean I sent 54 cobalt back home (47 waves = base multipler of 20 + 27*2 cobalt). That's a crazy amount of cobalt if so. I finished with 4 left but I couldn't be bothered to extend the run for just 1 more wave (you need 2 cobalt plus 30 iron to escape the planet and get double score). Now I can finally go to bed:)

I'm an extreme no-lifer when it comes to games, that run took me over 10 hours in a game that is supposed to last less than one hour. I mined out the entire map.

Here's a video of the game (NL ofc)

Last edited:
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you. I'm surprised it was 47 waves, I ended the run there, not because I died, but because I was playing Countdown mode and my score multiplier reached 0, so continuing would've meant my score would've started going -down- instead of up.

I'm surprised because that must mean I sent 54 cobalt back home (47 waves = base multipler of 20 + 27*2 cobalt). That's a crazy amount of cobalt if so. I finished with 4 left but I couldn't be bothered to extend the run for just 1 more wave (you need 2 cobalt plus 30 iron to escape the planet and get double score). Now I can finally go to bed:)
Get some rest haha, it'll always do you good :D