B

BlindsClosed

Mar 11, 2020
Hello,
I was curious if the idea of using SN and gas together would be a good way to ensure death? Nitrogen is my primary method but I have SN as well, but was thinking could it hurt to just use both at the same time to make sure that if something bad happens to the hood/gas, I will have a backup plan happening at the same time to make chances higher at success? I'd love to hear your thought on that idea and the pros and cons. Thanks for your advice!

Last edited:
Reactions: conarc, Catching_the_bus and Looking
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
I'm actually curious about this!! Seems legit... I can't imagine how it would go wrong but then again I am not very experienced when it comes to the nitrogen... I will be following this thread out of curiosity!

Reactions: Looking
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Also going to watch this thread out of curiosity.

Reactions: Catching_the_bus
exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
SN can make you vomit and things so although I'm not completely up to date on how the nitrogen would work I feel like vomitting and panicking alone would have the potential to make you mess something up

• Informative
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Catching_the_bus and Looking
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
SN might actually ruin your chances of CTBing with Nitrogen. Even after taking an antiemetic, vomiting can still occur and you don't want to vomit into your bag/mask.

Benzos would actually be more beneficial for the Inert Gas method, if only just to help calm yourself.

• Informative
Reactions: Orbitc, odazai, Mare Imbrium and 5 others
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I was thinking that same thing but the only problem is vomiting in bag
But what if after drinking sn we see if we feel like vomiting don't do exit bag but if it's all good do it together

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I was thinking to combine SN with CO. In this way there is no danger to vomit into your bag.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
SN might actually ruin your chances of CTBing with Nitrogen. Even after taking an antiemetic, vomiting can still occur and you don't want to vomit into your bag/mask.

Benzos would actually be more beneficial for the Inert Gas method, if only just to help calm yourself.
Damn! Thoughts about vomiting while using SN keep me awake. Although I have everything for this method and even have meto, but this does not guarantee that I will not vomit. I don't want to die in vomit on my face)) it's so disgusting.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'd just to Nitrogen. SN has so many flaws and the cops are cracking down on suppliers.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I'd stick to just Nitrogen. SN has so many flaws and the cops are cracking down on suppliers.
It doesnt, but in almost every thread you repeat that nonsense and apparent scaremongering. Peaceful pill handbook will help everyone.

If it had "so many flaws", nobody would need to crack down. Its cheap, almost as reliable as Nitrogen and easily available.