Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I hope you found what you were looking for.

B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
Wishing you a peace, I hope there is zero discomfort and peace always <3 Im sorry that life made you do this.

Reactions: Tony24
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I will soon receive my SN, and soon it will be my turn, hoping that if life after death exists, we will all find the peace we seek there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story, NoPoint280491, greeneyedgirl and 5 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Last answer 30 minutes ago. I hope you are at peace now. Sorry life brought you to that 🙏

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Lost_the_will2_live, Nikitatos and 1 other person
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
The only thing that makes me the saddest in all of this is that it is on this forum that I find the most humanity and compassion, which confirms the legitimate fears we have regarding the state of the world we want to leave

• Love
Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx, anonymous101101, maniac116 and 12 others
hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
goodbye. hope it wasn't painful. glad you finally got to have your last reprieve from this world.

Reactions: Nikitatos, mistymoo and LifeQuitter
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
The only thing that makes me the saddest in all of this is that it is on this forum that I find the most humanity and compassion, which confirms the legitimate fears we have regarding the state of the world we want to leave
this forum is so far ahead of the curve; in fact, so far ahead I'm afraid that the world will never catch up to where we're at. people shouldn't have to take their exits alone if they want to be with others in their final moments. people shouldn't be barred from information that will help them make informed decisions as to what methods are effective and worth pursuing. and people shouldn't be barred from purchasing products that can help them take their leave peacefully and reliably. this forum essentially offers all of this, except we are all stuck interacting with each other behind screens from all over the world.

that being said, it really is unfortunate that this is the only place where we can find true compassion for others. but thank fuck we at least have this.

• Love
Reactions: dela, prana, Alexei_Kirillov and 21 others
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
this forum is so far ahead of the curve; in fact, so far ahead I'm afraid that the world will never catch up to where we're at. people shouldn't have to take their exits alone if they want to be with others in their final moments. people shouldn't be barred from information that will help them make informed decisions as to what methods are effective and worth pursuing. and people shouldn't be barred from purchasing products that can help them take their leave peacefully and reliably. this forum essentially offers all of this, except we are all stuck interacting with each other behind screens from all over the world.

that being said, it really is unfortunate that this is the only place where we can find true compassion for others. but thank fuck we at least have this.
I completely agree, and it's reassuring to know that we can find comfort when we choose to leave, without any judgment and only out of compassion.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Nikitatos, Bear1234 and 2 others
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
Hope you found your forever peace ❤️

Reactions: LifeQuitter
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I just cried I feel the humanity on this post more than any other place

• Hugs
Reactions: anonymous101101, heavyeyes, illAF and 1 other person
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
You are not alone my friend, none of us are, and if this world has not given us the chance to feel it, if there is life on the other side, then we will have the opportunity to feel this humanity that we missed so much

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, illAF and jepe24
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
You are not alone my friend, none of us are, and if this world has not given us the chance to feel it, if there is life on the other side, then we will have the opportunity to feel this humanity that we missed so much
for 26 years I lived in psychosis with delusions and at times hallucinations subject to the world of psychiatry I finally realized I was born sick or my trauma made me sick it's too late to undo the damage . And the last two months accepting that dying is my only salvation has been hard . I can't live every second thinking my watch is tracked by the cia my food is poison etc . It's unfair to live like this and I'm glad I found this website to be with me and understand my stance in wanting to end my suffering . It's an injustice that people force people to live who are actually suffering . No autonomy of life . The psy wards the strong restrictions on accessibility to a peaceful death is all an injustice to humanity

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx, PhDone, mistymoo and 9 others
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
Pendant 26 ans, j'ai vécu dans la psychose avec des délires et parfois des hallucinations soumises au monde de la psychiatrie. J'ai finalement réalisé que j'étais né malade ou que mon traumatisme m'avait rendu malade, il était trop tard pour réparer les dégâts. Et les deux derniers mois, accepter que mourir est mon seul salut a été difficile. Je ne peux pas vivre chaque seconde en pensant que ma montre est surveillée par la CIA, que ma nourriture est du poison, etc. C'est injuste de vivre comme ça et je suis heureux d'avoir trouvé ce site Web pour être avec moi et comprendre ma position en voulant mettre fin à mes souffrances. C'est une injustice que les gens forcent des gens à vivre alors qu'ils souffrent réellement. Aucune autonomie de vie. Les services psychiatriques, les fortes restrictions sur l'accès à une mort paisible sont une injustice envers l'humanité.
I understand you, everyone should be free to choose to continue or end their life, but human beings have always asked questions and answers, going so far as to appropriate the right ways of being and to think according to one's beliefs.
This annoys me, and to be sure to disgust people, go so far as to tell them that suicide will either lead them to hell or to having to come back to earth to start all over again.
I have no answers, not yet at least and I don't know if I will find them elsewhere, but I doubt that if a creator exists, he would have given us the possibility of ending our life on earth and forcing us to start again to zero again or to be punished by eternal torment... It makes no sense, and for me everyone is free to stop at any time if they feel the need. It's not simple, the body is resistant and the mind hangs on, but it's a freedom that belongs to us, and that's not a coincidence for me.
So let's let people decide freely what they want and stop trying to direct them towards other "solutions" because no one can claim to be able to manage a person's suffering for them.

• Love
Reactions: mistymoo, DoneWithThisLife, heavyeyes and 3 others
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
im so sorry things lead you to this point. i hope your exit went smoothly and that you find the peace you are looking for

Reactions: LifeQuitter
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you've found the peace you search for.

Reactions: Unknown21
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I hope that you have found the peace you've been looking for.

• Love
Reactions: NoPoint280491
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
for 26 years I lived in psychosis with delusions and at times hallucinations subject to the world of psychiatry I finally realized I was born sick or my trauma made me sick it's too late to undo the damage . And the last two months accepting that dying is my only salvation has been hard . I can't live every second thinking my watch is tracked by the cia my food is poison etc . It's unfair to live like this and I'm glad I found this website to be with me and understand my stance in wanting to end my suffering . It's an injustice that people force people to live who are actually suffering . No autonomy of life . The psy wards the strong restrictions on accessibility to a peaceful death is all an injustice to humanity
I hope you got away from psychiatry, what a disgusting institution it can be.

Reactions: Dida, LifeQuitter, Preh1storic_Rib and 1 other person
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I hope you found peace in the eternal sleep.
I'm going to cbt in few days too with SN.
Wish me luck

And also i have found amazing people in this forum. I'm thankful. 🙏🏻

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I hope you found the peace you so craved, and the journey there was gentle.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024

So so true. So much judgement in the world, so much need to tell you what you are not, who you ought to be, stigmatisation, righteousness, telling you how you've fucked up or should have done better, telling you its your fault. No-one taking time to see, listen, understand, support, tell you how awesome you are doing no matter what you're going through. The world likes its conditionings, and it is conditioned to believing there are always solutions, options, choices, opportunities to restart. The world likes stories to have an ending that is normative, a hollywood ending. The high or the low, but only in a way already known or understood.

What if our story doesnt fit that? What if there actually is NO option? What if the end isnt elation because someone is saved or healed, or an 'acceptable' grief, coming together and nodding heads sharing the loss, sharing stories of their life, how they faught the illness or were taken too soon and not their 'fault'. Life is not this clean. Why do we suffer blame if we don't find the way out the alley?…or simply that we have coped with enough?

Yes this group offers the most humanity I have ever experienced. People rallying around each other completely. There for each other, caring for relative strangers. Maybe if there was more of this in the world we wouldnt be here. How ironic. That in our pain, our desire to leave, we are in fact leading humanity.
Totally. Bless this beautiful human and their exit for giving us the opportunity to recognise the humanity between us and in this group and these moments. Its a wonderful testament to their life that they leave that gift.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, alltoomuch2, heavyeyes and 1 other person
N

NoPoint280491

Ready to checkout
Sep 7, 2024
I can't wait for this to be me. I hope it was peaceful

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
We don't know anything unless somebody knew their name and can confirm. If it was successful I hope it was fast and painless as that is what I need it to be also.

• Love
Reactions: NoPoint280491
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Oh my friend, my heart aches and i am genuinely crying. I am so incredibly sorry I wasn't able properly say goodbye and that our plans never came to fruition. I honestly just barely missed seeing this thread. It's going to be extra bitter sweet seeing the package contents now :(

I hope to God that you found your peace and rest. You deserve it. I'm so sorry I couldn't be a friend for you. Wherever you are now I hope you never have to worry about things like that ever again.
Fuck the Canadian health and social system. They failed you beyond words can say.

Op went by she/her.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib and MourningDove