• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
Nope and I discourage my family from doing so also. On the plus side if this vaccine turns everyone into some form of flesh eating zombie I may change my mind and have something fun to live through...

Reactions: demuic
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I don't give 2 flying fucks about covid or a vaccine or anything else in this so called life.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm having covid rn...so I probably don't need it anymore. Don't know whether I've gotten it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Probably not, I don't really go out a lot anyway

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Well, it depends: if I'm still alive after the vaccine is already given to administrated to health workers, old people and teachers, then yes I would take it. I don't anything against vaccines.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
No way. If I could would get covid and have it take me out at least that way don't have to hurt people with ctb

Reactions: Sakura94
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
i will get the vaccine, if i'm still around by the time i can get it. as much as i don't want to live, i don't want covid and i definitely don't want to pass covid on to some poor unsuspecting soul for them to get unwell from it.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
At the same time, for those who are able to stay at home and wait, there is great benefit to waiting to receive the inoculation in order to gather additional safety data prior to being innoculated.
Nice info in a post based on experience, thank you. I'm of a similar opinion on waiting. I won't be a priority anyway so I feel it is expedient for me to wait and assess.

Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Eventually. I won't get it right away; my immune system is not very strong so I want to gauge peoples' reactions to the vaccine once it becomes mass market. If all is good, then I'll get it. I want to die on my terms when I'm ready, not based on when the virus wants to give me a painful, breathless death.

constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
I'm certainly in no rush to get it. If it was offered to me now, I would refuse. These vaccines have been heavily fast-tracked because governments are desperate to capitalize on them politically as soon as possible, and it's not clear how safe they are at all.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
no long-term safety data are yet available
This is concerning.

What these vaccines do to the immune system is something that hasn't been done before.

labs are turning to gene-based vaccines. Scientists use information from the genome of the virus to create a blueprint of select antigens. The blueprint is made of DNA or RNA—molecules that hold genetic instructions. The researchers then inject the DNA or RNA into human cells. The cell's machinery uses the instructions to make virus antigens that the immune system reacts to. Cells respond to the instructions as a normal part of their daily existence.

AMERICANS WHO THINK YOU WONT BE GETTING THE VACCINE WATCH THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN:

Last edited:
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Yes, just doing it for my family. I have immunocompromised people living with me, so i had to bite the bullet. I'll make them wait before taking it though. Just to be sure.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
In the USA hospitals are full, so if you get really sick with covid and need to go to the hospital they won't have room for you. It's a dire situation and if you're smart you will do what needs to be done to not get covid. And when you can't breathe trust me, you will want to go to the hospital.

Reno Nevada Hospital turning garage into covid ward:

14461462_web1_Renown-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Weary Soul
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
@Meditation guide - thanks for posting this.

I am not surprised, and am very glad that the public is finally being told how dire the situation is.

I strongly suspected this was the case, but the US government (and I live in the US), has a very bad habit of playing big brother, and deciding (for us, not with us), what information we should or should not get - smh.

So much for the land of the free and brave.

It is beyond irritating.

::angry frustrated noises::

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
am very glad that the public is finally being told how dire the situation is.

People MUST keep themselves informed and that means checking at least every other day on youtube, if you don't subscribe to any newspapers, which I subscribe to two of them online and read them every day, or you will be sadly lacking basic info you need.

I get the impression lots of people are totally unaware about all of this.

The public has always been told about covid and how bad things are but if all you ever do is listen to Fox news you won't know. Or if you never listen to any news. Seek out the information on youtube if nothing else by putting covid into the search bar, and do it every day.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Guys, PLEASE take the vaccine.

The only shady dealings with regards to it are responsible for not making it available to the public SOONER, because our suffering is so profitable.

But every medical professional I know is taking it—focus on that and not the politicians (I agree, Obama drinking Flint water and joking about it was awful).

I respect everyone's distrust but this one is a no-brainer. Here in the states the daily death toll is like a 9/11 every single day.

If you want to believe in a conspiracy theory, believe that someone is profiting off of that. You want to resist being a victim and send a clear Fuck You to the predators? Just get the shot.

One caveat—if you'd rather wait to hear the data on whether or not having it prevents you from becoming a carrier, that makes sense.

But even if you have no interest in protecting other people, realize that COVID is one of the worst deaths out there. You're most likely alone, and you're essentially drowning.

Last edited:
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Over my dead body. I already suffered a vaccine injury from the polio vaccine in the 70's. All vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability.....i wonder why. All vaccines contain aborted fetal cells, animal DNA, mercury, formaldehyde and this one contains nano-tech. I'll pass. I've got enough health problems thanks to the medical mafia. Plus why do you need a vaccine for something with a survival rate of over 99%?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
People MUST keep themselves informed and that means checking at least every other day on youtube, if you don't subscribe to any newspapers, which I subscribe to two of them online and read them every day, or you will be sadly lacking basic info you need.

I get the impression lots of people are totally unaware about all of this.

The public has always been told about covid and how bad things are but if all you ever do is listen to Fox news you won't know. Or if you never listen to any news. Seek out the information on youtube if nothing else by putting covid into the search bar, and do it every day.

I agree that it is up to every individual to stay vigilant with respect to information on Covid (or any illness for that matter - be your own doctor).

And, respectfully @Meditation guide, I disagree with the statement that "the public has always been told about Covid and how bad things are"

Maybe because I worked in Pharma, the initial reports of this new flu with the main cluster observed in China caught my attention and I saw red flags all over the place.

At that time, I took steps and told people I know irl to be careful and stock up with essentials. In the worst case scenario I would have been wrong, and frankly, I was hoping I was.

Now, if I, as a layperson knew/strongly suspected how bad the situation was going to get... why didn't anyone else see this????????? And why was it initially downplayed ignored even after it started to spread??????????????? Trump even admitted that he withheld information back in January.

I was on another site when the virus slowly started spreading out of the initial containment, and was asked what would you do?

I said shut down the entire world for a month or 2 after letting everyone get some supplies. Would that have worked? *shrugs* who knows,

We were due for another virus (like the flu of 1918) - it does not surprise me that we have learned nothing since then. What does surprise me is that these wards were not set up awhile ago.

Denial is bliss.

SMH - I really, really dislike being treated like a sheep.

Wards set up for the 1918 flu - eerily familiar....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus and Gnip
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
All vaccines contain aborted fetal cells, animal DNA, mercury, formaldehyde and this one contains nano-tech. I'll pass. I've got enough health problems thanks to the medical mafia. Plus why do you need a vaccine for something with a survival rate of over 99%?

Please dont spread misinformation. You're not only hurting yourself but also others that may believe you. I have someone that almost died because vaccines weren't available where she was born. At least, you have the option to take it. We might not even get the vaccine even after my country's body count doubled. i am afraid for my family.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not in any at risk group, so knowing British bureaucracy it'll be a while before I'm eligable for one, but if I'm still alive at that point I'll definitely get one. I don't want my stubborness to get one because I don't care about dying to end up hurting someone who does.

Especially for my age group, the vaccine isn't to save my life life but to protect those around me. Even if I got COVID I'd brush it off pretty easily, but it could go tits up for my parents or old biddies if I give it to them.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
yeah sure, if it's as effective as they say it is why not?

Reactions: bov
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Yes, because I have never sustained a negative reaction to any vaccine I've ever had, I have never caught the flu after receiving a vaccine against it, I recently received my second shingles vaccine and shingles booster because that disease is a complete nightmare, and because I have severe congenital obstructive sleep apnea, a probable deadly comorbid respiratory condition to have with COVID lurking about.

Getting vaccinated will enhance the freedom of movement I'll need for a well planned CTB of my own design and discretion.

Having the flu when I was younger was sheer hell, so I embraced the annual flu vaccine when it came out.

My best friend is a PharmD. I'll be following her advice and lead on this. So far, it's been pretty well managed where I am, and my state's battening down the hatches against an expected resurgence of the virus ahead of a vaccine release.

No, I am NOT an anti vaxxer. Too many diseases have either been wiped out or brought under control with vaccines, going back to smallpox, and German measles when I was a kid. I am a vaccine advocate for the same reason I am a member of Sanctioned Suicide, because I am opposed to suffering and want to avoid, prevent and stop suffering and pain.

Interestingly, many pro lifers I've known are also anti vaxxers. The contradictions some of those fanatics delude themselves with are monumental and continually blowing up in their faces.

Reactions: MindFrog and bov
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I imagine most SS members don't identify as libertarian but that's definitely the reigning sensibility here.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I imagine most SS members don't identify as libertarian but that's definitely the reigning sensibility here.

I have actually voted in multiple primaries and elections as a registered Libertarian.

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I'm surprised that so many people are against taking the vaccine, I would definitely take it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I agree that it is up to every individual to stay vigilant with respect to information on Covid (or any illness for that matter - be your own doctor).

And, respectfully @Meditation guide, I disagree with the statement that "the public has always been told about Covid and how bad things are"

Maybe because I worked in Pharma, the initial reports of this new flu with the main cluster observed in China caught my attention and I saw red flags all over the place.

At that time, I took steps and told people I know irl to be careful and stock up with essentials. In the worst case scenario I would have been wrong, and frankly, I was hoping I was.

Now, if I, as a layperson knew/strongly suspected how bad the situation was going to get... why didn't anyone else see this????????? And why was it initially downplayed ignored even after it started to spread??????????????? Trump even admitted that he withheld information back in January.

I was on another site when the virus slowly started spreading out of the initial containment, and was asked what would you do?

I said shut down the entire world for a month or 2 after letting everyone get some supplies. Would that have worked? *shrugs* who knows,

We were due for another virus (like the flu of 1918) - it does not surprise me that we have learned nothing since then. What does surprise me is that these wards were not set up awhile ago.

Denial is bliss.

SMH - I really, really dislike being treated like a sheep.

Wards set up for the 1918 flu - eerily familiar....
View attachment 53682
I have always heard how bad things are with covid but I don't watch Fox news or believe anything Trump says.
The news about covid has been reported truthfully the entire time. You have to listen to it. Otherwise you don't know it. Trump lies. Hopefully people realize that.

Last edited:
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I would take it for the same reason I don't drive drunk; for the safety of others.

I do not wish to be some super-spreader.

Secretly, dying of Covid would relieve me from suffering and give my family the peace of mind that I died because of Covid and not of my mental illness.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I have always heard how bad things are with covid but I don't watch Fox news or believe anything Trump says.
The news about covid has been reported truthfully the entire time. You have to listen to it. Otherwise you don't know it. Trump lies. Hopefully people realize that.
I mean, the administration knew about it weeks and weeks before they were willing to admit that it's real. We'll never know what a difference that could have made.