• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I mean, the administration knew about it weeks and weeks before they were willing to admit that it's real. We'll never know what a difference that could have made.
We know if we had affective leadership early on, when this was first announced to the president, we wouldn't be in the mess we are now in. We need federal leadership rather than leaving it to state governors.

• Love
Reactions: Nimbus and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I don't plan to have that vaccine, not until I see if whats inside it. This is something I have to think very well. God knows what's inside that. Hope it's something good, but I rather wait. There were 2 deaths related to the vaccine, those 2 deaths the patients were using benzos, I use benzos so... oh well could be a way to ctb if it's true the benzos thing.

Reactions: Meditation guide
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
I'm really conflicted on this. This vaccine uses a new technique with little history, unlike the proven killed-virus method. Certainly not going to take it immediately, better to wait until results of giving it to more people are known.

Fortunately I am able to self-isolate and don't mind doing so, pretty much my lifestyle pre-Covid anyway. I feel sorry for those who don't have this option.

Reactions: Sherri
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Every person in USA will be exposed to covid at some time. As nasty as that disease is I see the vaccine as the best alternative to catching covid. The USA is a huge fuck up in all this:

the darker the color, the worse covid is:

Download 1

Reactions: ihsdpm
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Omg. Speechless....:aw:
I'm really conflicted on this. This vaccine uses a new technique with little history, unlike the proven killed-virus method. Certainly not going to take it immediately, better to wait until results of giving it to more people are known.

Fortunately I am able to self-isolate and don't mind doing so, pretty much my lifestyle pre-Covid anyway. I feel sorry for those who don't have this option.
Same as me, I need proof before I take it.

Reactions: LooksAtMoonDog
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I have always heard how bad things are with covid but I don't watch Fox news or believe anything Trump says.
The news about covid has been reported truthfully the entire time. You have to listen to it. Otherwise you don't know it. Trump lies. Hopefully people realize that.

I very rarely watch the news on tv in the US - it is too biased IMO; although, granted some stations are better than others. :)

I use other sources on the internet to gather information; mostly, that derived from people who are in the "war zone" and report what it is really like in all countries that have internet capabilities. I do watch the news; however, I view news reports globally and watch for patterns - unfortunately, there are just too many potential hidden agendas that can skew what it is being reported.

Respectfully, I hope we can agree to disagree that the news about Covid has been reported truthfully the entire time.

You said above, "You have to listen to it."

I have.

<3

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I trust big pharma as far as I can throw them...

Few things I'll take like antibiotics or antivirals, antiparasitics.. back when they developed those they had some Integrity, now every drug is pretty much a band aid and/or poison to some part of your body..

Last edited:
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
What is it that you feel was not reported truthfully? I have always gotten all the news about it truthfully. I've seen statistics on a daily basis, followed the symptoms and the developing medical news about the virus, followed which countries were being hit the most and how they were responding to it, followed how doctors were treating patients with it and how that has evolved. On a daily basis. Not once was I misled about anything about it.

There is just way too much news and reports from doctors and honest journalists out there to say it wasn't reported truthfully, unless you simply are not receiving that information for some reason.

I heard trump saying it was a hoax and would magically go away and knew that was a lie. I paid no attention to what he said.

I know you wouldn't try to tell me that my own reality and what I experienced, I didn't actually experience.

Before I answer this, may I ask how you are absolutely certain that you know all of the truth reported about Covid and have never been mislead?

At what point did you start collecting these data?

Please note, I am not speaking of conspiracy theories here but actual facts.

Many Thanks!!
<3

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Before I answer this, may I ask how you are absolutely certain that you know all of the truth reported about Covid and have never been mislead?
Why are you sure I was misled? About what part? Yes I'm sure I know all the truth about the virus. I'm wondering why you are sure I was misled?

@Weary Soul may I ask what country you live in? It's extremely strange for you to repeat over and over that my own experience was not really what I experienced and I have to assume you are trolling. Don't bother responding.

Last edited:
Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
I'd honestly rather take my chances with Covid until they properly test how safe this vaccine is. Sure, we need a vaccine, but with how rushed this is? I don't trust it at all.

Reactions: demuic
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The vaccine is the lesser of two evils. There really is no comparison. You are going to survive the vaccine without side effects and not get covid. That is guaranteed. Maybe for a day or two you will have mild symptoms from the shot but probably not. And probably you will not spread covid to others. You can't ask for more than that.

It has me rethinking my plans to ctb, at least as soon as I was thinking I would.

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
The vaccine is the lesser of two evils. There really is no comparison. You are going to survive the vaccine without side effects and not get covid. That is guaranteed. Maybe for a day or two you will have mild symptoms from the shot but probably not. And probably you will not spread covid to others. You can't ask for more than that.

It has me rethinking my plans to ctb, at least as soon as I was thinking I would.
I wouldn't call the vaccine the lesser of two evils. It's a fucking miracle. It takes scientists years to develop vaccines for some types of viruses. We're extremely lucky Covid is a type we're already familiar with.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I wouldn't call the vaccine the lesser of two evils. It's a fucking miracle. It takes scientists years to develop vaccines for some types of viruses. We're extremely lucky Covid is a type we're already familiar with.
I said that out of not liking the last vaccine I got, the pneumonia vaccine which actually caused pneumonia a month later for me. I don't know how but I doubt I would get pneumonia one month after I got the vaccine for it. So I don't trust vaccines but this one I will get. I will take the risk.

One concern I have is waiting four hours in a line, where I might get covid, to get my turn to get the shot. Then doing it again one month later.

Also:

Will this vaccine genetically modify humans?

Last edited:
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Nope.
Who assures me that that shit won't mess me up even more?
I already have a health problem, which i don't even know what was caused by. The last thing i need is to be injected with some rushed, man made chemical.
And before people call me irresponsible, i will just say that, not only did i spent the whole "forced confinement" period exclusively at home, but i also spent the whole summer inside. With the few exceptions of taking the trash out and buying food and supplies.
Every since my university reopened in September, i only needed to go there twice a week.
So i'm fairly sure i haven't helped spread the virus, and the chances of it happening in the future are getting lower by the day, as the number of cases is steadily decresing where i live.
People who are more active should probably take it.
I don't see why i should. My lifestyle is not dangerous for anyone.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So basically the vaccine will cause us not to have a pandemic any more, but not enough people will get the vaccine to make that happen. :ahhha:

I hate to say this but it's true: humans = stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: waitpresence
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
As others have said, I won't be taking it. I don't trust it. And I don't go out much anyway. If I go back to school next fall and they require the vaccine then I won't live on campus (I may not live on campus anyway, but definitely won't in that case.)

W

waitpresence

Dec 1, 2019
So basically the vaccine will cause us not to have a pandemic any more, but not enough people will get the vaccine to make that happen. :ahhha:

I hate to say this but it's true: humans = stupid

seriously, what is going on here? These are some of the most self absorbed replies I've seen. It's enough to make me never come back on this site. The selfishness and irrationality is ridiculous. And even if you avoid the vaccine because you want to die, big shocker, your actions will have an impact on other people lives. That is selfish. I want to die too and Covid didnt kill me, it just made life even more miserable and brutal for weeks. That is not a good death. It's stupid

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
My knee jerk reaction was that I don't want the vaccine, at least until others have taken it to see what happens to them. Then after thinking this through I realized how dumb that is.

1. I want to live my life knowing I can do whatever I want to without any need for social distancing or wearing a mask.
2.I don't want to catch covid and suffer
3. I don't want to die from covid
4. I don't want to give covid to anyone else.
5.I never want to worry about covid again, nor wash my hands constantly whenever I touch something or someone
6.I want the pandemic to go away

For all these reasons I will take the vaccine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Why are you sure I was misled? About what part? Yes I'm sure I know all the truth about the virus. I'm wondering why you are sure I was misled?

@Weary Soul may I ask what country you live in? It's extremely strange for you to repeat over and over that my own experience was not really what I experienced and I have to assume you are trolling. Don't bother responding.

You did not answer my question, which is fine.

I am not sure you were mislead, which is why I asked.

The WHO, CDC, NIH, local health bodies, etc.. did/do not know absolutely everything (or ALL) about Covid, and they have access to far more data than anyone has. They have been scrambling from day 1.

Here is just one simple example: When Covid first came out, against all scientific knowledge to date (and common sense) we were told not to wear masks. Look where we are now. Masks are now required by law.

It is a constantly evolving situation.

For one to say they know all about Covid (or anything for that matter), I have doubts, and try to fact check.

Personally, I would rather think it was a misunderstanding than assuming someone was trolling, but that is neither here nor there. Please ignore me if you assume I am trolling. Personally, a difference of opinion does not make a troll, and the last thing I would do in any place, let alone here is troll.

I was asking for clarity.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
No, not getting it. Obviously not above board. Not keen on cooperating to install a medicalized police state either. Not keen on participating in something brought by people and organizations known to be corrupt, especially since their previous social engineering has already ruined my life. Like I owe them or their ass-lickers in my midst any favours to begin with.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
The vaccine is ready to go, will you have it before you ctb?
I would with damage it causes you.
Quote off my sister who works for NHS.
I just don't trust it. But folk are lining up to have it thinking it's this miracle vaccine that will make everything go back to normal. The more u read tho, they're only 50% effective or less and only been approved as reducing severity of the illness. Apparently the American one is worst as it's got DNA in it! Not sure if that's true but wouldn't surprise me

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
None of the vaccines have DNA in them. They have mRNA. And the Pfizer one is over 90% effective. The Moderna one is over 95% effective.

They both prevent you from getting covid-19. Please do not put out false or incorrect information.

The American one is the one to be released first and not just in America, other countries as well. That will be the Pfizer one.

Last edited:
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
None of the vaccines have DNA in them. They have mRNA. And the Pfizer one is over 90% effective. The Moderna one is over 95% effective.

They both prevent you from getting covid-19. Please do not put out false or incorrect information.

The American one is the one to be released first and not just in America, other countries as well. That will be the Pfizer one.
Never said it's true it's quote off my sister who works in hospital and has had covid. Rumors going round UK hospital. Coz I'm working on covid wards Iv not dare see anyone coz even tho Iv had the virus I can still pick it up at work n pass it on but as I likely won't get symptoms Iv no idea if/when I'm carrying it.Told mum il just deliver presents on Xmas eve then prob work Christmas. This vaccine is dodgy too. I'm not having it n told everyone else not to either. Nurses at work saying it causes infertility coz they wanna reduce population n the side effects could be fatal for those with existing medical conditions who are costly to the NHS. U don't know what to believe but vaccines n medications normally take decades to produce n this has been thrown together in less than a year. No way have they done enough trials to make sure it's safe n there's not enough time to see what long term effects are. Ppl have different opinions on it but il be standing back n seeing what happens to those that have it

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Since I'm going to die anyways I don't see what the point is to wasting resources that others can use

Reactions: Weary Soul
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Maybe I'm naive but I feel like most people would realize there is a greater degree of risk with any COVID vaccine due to the accelerated development and approval processes (as @Weary Soul detailed in her post).

I hope they do :)

(Most of the people in my life have absolutely no clue of the potential dangers of vaccines or medicines. They do not question. They just listen to what a doc or society dictates. This is dangerous IMO.)

<3

(Sorry - missed this before!)

On edit: In the case of Covid - personally, even with that risk, I would get the vaccine if I had the potential to spread Covid to someone else. If I had the ability to take a wait and see approach I would do that first. Alla that being said - it is moot for me. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will not be here for it to mater.

Update: Just saw this on the news:
Oregon doctor's license revoked over refusal to wear mask during pandemic
Alicia Victoria Lozano 10 hrs ago

(You can search using the above text, or the following link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...usal-to-wear-mask-during-pandemic/ar-BB1bEbpB)

This is why I question everything.

<3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbus