• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Well, it's finally here. And unfortunately, I'm still alive. I don't feel the dread or sadness I thought I was going to feel at all, it's just "Hey. You're still alive. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?"
I wish I could at least look back on this year and say something changed for me. Something like becoming more mature, getting a job, getting my grades up to what they used to be like, but I've got nothing. I'm not even closer to dying- if anything, I'm farther than ever.
I someone wished me a happy birthday this year. I want to be happy about it, since it's rare that someone remembers it, but I can't even do that right now.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Happy birthday friend. Or just acknowledgement birthday. Sorry it's been such a tough year. Sending hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and _Kaira_
AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
Birthdays can be the worse especially when you don't feel like celebrating anything. Happy birthday though even though it's not the same coming from internet strangers, I hope you manage to feel some relief

Reactions: _Minsk and _Kaira_
Shotgunjohn

Shotgunjohn

Apr 26, 2020
happy birthday! i hope your day wasn't too terrible. i hope you can figure things out be it ctb or getting your grades or whatever it is i hope you can figure it out. best regards

Reactions: _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It may not mean as much as from someone IRL, but regardless, I wish you a happy birthday. :heart: Hugs, love and best wishes

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Happy Birthday, Ardesevent.
It might not be much but I think people here are good listeners and you can vent as much as want to (as a present, haha)
Jokes aside, I really really hope things are turning around for you. Even just a tiny bit.
Now cheers to you :hug:

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Happy "Hey. You're still alive. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?" Whew, that's a mouthful.
:]

Things may not be how you planned, but I'm glad I could take some time to wish you a Happy birthday!
:hug:

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Happy birthday!
I'm sorry your birthday has been a lousy experience for you. I dread my birthdays...they fill me with sorrow and loneliness almost every year.

Reactions: _Minsk