• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
just brought alive in an uncaring universe to live out your misery here
if I had known from the start that nobody would ever love me here i would have killed myself on the spot, life is pointless living without anyone to love you and to love back the thing about that life is it could have been good if it wasn't for these shitty human beings everywhere never have I been made to suffer so hideously all because nobody truly cares about me, life in this place is pointless because human relationships are a disaster waiting to happen
even if you did find someone to love you, you will have to let them go when they die resulting in the worst pain ever, life is a cruel game of chance everything is just left down to chance maybe you'll live a good life maybe you'll live a bad life, why did my life have to be so shit here all, because nobody cares for me, no point in existing unless you have someone to care for you, might as well be dead then live a life of complete misery nothing good ever happened to me here just the opposite of what life should be like

F

ForeverFalling404

Apr 3, 2024
Maybe there could be something better out there in the universe? This corner of space is pretty screwed up though!

Reactions: Darkover