• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

This is pretty disgusting. I read it some days ago. I am not sure whether it is really smart to write about it. If this gets more attention more people will watch. The soldier probably would not like that. Some due to sensationalistic reasons. But on the other hand it demonstrates how horrible the people in the Ukraine get tortured. And that it is our moral obligation to help them.
I won't watch the video for sure. I quit gore and shock videos a long time ago and I absolutely don't regret it. It can traumatize you further.

I made a quick research there is even a wikpedia article about the incident.

Hoenstly I have the feeling some Russians find that video great or funny.

I think it went viral on Russian social media. At least the people can not deny after watching it how hellish their war is. Which monsters Putin's soldiers are.
On the other hand I would be probably also too scared to protest against Putin. I know there are some Russian members on here and I don't want to condemn them just because of their nationality.
There is no justice in this world. And in my point of view also not in the afterlife. Otherwise the perpetrators would rot in the torment for the rest of their life. Instead I could imagine that some Russians will see them as heroes. This world is rotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I watched the video quite a while ago. I don't want to get into the politics of it all, but I will say that the world is indeed rotten. People rarely get what they deserve. It irks me, though, that people think this is more or less the result of war. You severely underestimate how atrocious humanity is - not "can be". No. Humanity IS atrocious.

The other day, I was watching a video ISIS produced. It was of a little kid - more or less 5 years.. Maybe less.. He was instructed to shoot and kill a prisoner. And he did. And he was gleeful. My point is.. I hope our species ends soon. Good god.