• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
with barely any relief.

Assange seems to lose his mind. His torture lasts now more than a decade. And there are reports about the fact that he plans to commit suicide if they send him to the US. (very relatable).

Due to this stupid reason (the comparison) I also watched this Nawalny documentation (that won an Oscar). The mom of Nawalny said her son was fully happy and glad to be alive (shortly before he died) which stunned me after reading the different forms of torture he was exposed to. There are way more differences between me and Nawalny. My body is also deteriorating from the mental agony. However, my psychiatrist monitored it and started countermeasures.

I wish I would just die from one day to the other. But it is obvious I wished Nawalny would have survived his torment. There is no justice in this world though.

Maybe this comparison is megalomaniac and weird. But the notion helps me to cope with my pain. I like both of them and I sort of admire them. On some instances they are dubious and they are far from perfect. But I consider both of them pretty cool and brave.

Recently I am very interested in people getting tortured because my mental agony feels similar. I am interested in how people are able to swallow all the pain without getting insane or killing themselves. What gives them the necessary resources? I also wanted to create a thread about different forms of torture and which of them is the worst. But I noticed a negative impact on my mental health reading explicit descriptions and looking at pictures of the torture of these Russian terrorists.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today I told my psychologist at the clnic that I compare my torture with for example the one of Nawalny. So she asked "You fear you could suddenly because of it (like Nawalny)?" I had to laugh loud. And then I silently responded "No, I wish exactly that happens to me." Lmao.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
with barely any relief.

Assange seems to lose his mind. His torture lasts now more than a decade. And there are reports about the fact that he plans to commit suicide if they send him to the US. (very relatable).

Due to this stupid reason (the comparison) I also watched this Nawalny documentation (that won an Oscar). The mom of Nawalny said her son was fully happy and glad to be alive (shortly before he died) which stunned me after reading the different forms of torture he was exposed to. There are way more differences between me and Nawalny. My body is also deteriorating from the mental agony. However, my psychiatrist monitored it and started countermeasures.

I wish I would just die from one day to the other. But it is obvious I wished Nawalny would have survived his torment. There is no justice in this world though.

Maybe this comparison is megalomaniac and weird. But the notion helps me to cope with my pain. I like both of them and I sort of admire them. On some instances they are dubious and they are far from perfect. But I consider both of them pretty cool and brave.

Recently I am very interested in people getting tortured because my mental agony feels similar. I am interested in how people are able to swallow all the pain without getting insane or killing themselves. What gives them the necessary resources? I also wanted to create a thread about different forms of torture and which of them is the worst. But I noticed a negative impact on my mental health reading explicit descriptions and looking at pictures of the torture of these Russian terrorists.
Get a load of Richard Wurmbrand

L

loser404badjoke

Apr 16, 2024
I had completely forgotten about him. I can relate to Assange quite well too. Our situations are very similar with being confident to a small place and all.

Honestly your post helped me a lot. It gave me a different perspective and made me feel less alone.

• Love
Reactions: noname223