• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I feel like everything is building up again and I'm going to have another major crisis.
I wish I weren't such an outsider because the only people who I talk to can't understand.
I don't want it to get to the stage where I'm banging my head and cutting my wrists, arms, neck, legs etc but I feel it's going to happen but there's no safe space I can do it or people I can talk to about it and actually get help. Still have my rope sitting in my wardrobe which I really want to use but scared of failing. Also kind of scared of actually dying just in case it's not all peaceful when dead.

Last edited:
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
If you had someone to talk to, what would you tell them? Would you want them to understand you? Stop you? Encourage you?

If you need help in getting help, you can always reach out here - nobody to judge or punish you.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
If you had someone to talk to, what would you tell them? Would you want them to understand you? Stop you? Encourage you?

If you need help in getting help, you can always reach out here - nobody to judge or punish you.
I guess I just want people to understand me and help me see things from a more positive point of view. I'm kind of stuck wanting to ctb but can't bring myself to do it so I've got no choice but to try and feel better. I only ever talk to people at my work but even then it's so superficial because I'm constantly struggling and too embarrassed to talk about my problems.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
like trayvus said, you can always talk to people on this forum.

are there any other ways for you to release your pent-up emotions? activities you can put your frustration into, like exercising?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You can always talk to us. If you need a friend or want to talk feel free to message any time. If you need more positive perspective I'm super positive when stoned lol.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
like trayvus said, you can always talk to people on this forum.

are there any other ways for you to release your pent-up emotions? activities you can put your frustration into, like exercising?
Thank you :smiling: Exercise would be a good idea as I need to lose weight haha
You can always talk to us. If you need a friend or want to talk feel free to message any time. If you need more positive perspective I'm super positive when stoned lol.
Thank you :smiling: it's just horrible being stuck as I genuinely want to ctb but can't bring myself to do it. So I'm in a place where I end up feeling like I'm genuinely going to explode because it starts off with a build up in my head and then I erupt into a complete meltdown. I've even been having nightmares recently again so sleep isn't even much of an escape any more:notsure:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trayus
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Perhaps engaging in forums could help take your mind or going YouTube.

S

stupid little girl

always sad
Nov 28, 2019
Selfharm.pics might be a website that could help you. People talk about their connection to self harm there and people are really supportive like on here.