• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know when I will actually go through with it. I almost went through with it today but I wanted to toss some stuff u know...wen people find me I don't want like any personal weird stuff around. Trying to clean up a bit, delete shit on phone things like that. Lol!
I have this problem too. I know that once I start throwing shit out, my parents will get suspicious. I also want to delete my Facebook account right beforehand.

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Final Escape, hey!

Now you just need to catch a proper moment. The ride. The ultimate ride.

What I would do (and will do) is to trick the mind. As it is a scientific experiment. I'd probably start a video recording. It's a win-win for me. If I fail, I can examine the video - how much time passed, how did it look. And if I succeed, whoever would run the video - I couldn't care **less** about it.

But at least it's seems plausible to my mind to act like there's some backup.

I don't know, maybe its completely not your thing, then sorry!

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Could someone please somehow send me the link to @chronicpainnomore equipment recommendation I can not seem to find it.
Circling the Drain
Look in the resources section and read 5 last acts, peaceful pill eHandbook (PPeH), Final Exit has info also. I bought this regulator for $21 on amazon. much cheaper than the one they sell. The elastic was $8.00. I bought these toggles, and these oven bags, and this micropore tape. For the hose, I just snagged a nasal cannula from the ER room I was in at the hospital, you can buy one here or just use some other kind of tubing that you can secure to both the regulator with zip ties and the bag with the same micropore tape.

The cylinder can be purchased online here, but I just went to a local gas supply company and bought a 40 cu ft cylinder for $120.

Altogether, it took less than 4 days and less than $200 to assemble all my supplies. I could go put my rig together right now and be dead in less than 10 minutes.

deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
How do you know how many liters per minute were flowing? Are you using the same equipment recommended by @chronicpainnomore ?
The first pic show the flow meter..once its fixed...you just need to on the gas and the metal ball in thr flow meter start raising up..thr flow should be 15 lmp..

Attachments

• BeautyPlus_20181021092405432_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20181021092405432_save.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20181021_084706.jpg
    IMG_20181021_084706.jpg
    914.4 KB · Views: 37
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Lucky you! Would you mind posting a pic? Is it just regular tubing, or is there anything different at the ends?
The dealer who arranged this for me said the pipe would be different for argon gas and he charged a premium price for it..

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_220741.jpg
    IMG_20181021_220741.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20181021_220810.jpg
    IMG_20181021_220810.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
The dealer who arranged this for me said the pipe would be different for argon gas and he charged a premium price for it..
Oh, wow. Interesting. Very nice. Looks like you're all set assuming you have your exit bag ready. Are you planning to ctb soon?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Damn I wish I could obtain that stuff so pardon me I'd im a little envious. Since Nitrogen is an inert gas it shouldn't cause a panic response. In my opinion, maybe you felt the panic because you knew you were going to die.

On tests with pigs, who have no concept of death, showed zero panic response.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
How do you know how many liters per minute were flowing? Are you using the same equipment recommended by @chronicpainnomore ?
I read somewhere that if you use an argon regulator, the little silver ball needs to hit the 35 mark to use for nitrogen. I have an argon meter but u can use it for nitrogen also. You just have to adjust the regulator or meter.

Last edited:
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Thank you for this post, @Final Escape. I'm planning to CTB with N2 pretty quick here. Knowing what to expect physically is a weight off my mind. Emotionally? No telling. This'll be my second attempt. First time, had the bag ballooned out over my head, but somehow couldn't pull it down over my face. Weird, given how much I want to leave, but...

Anyway, I really appreciate hearing your report of your test flight.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Is there a good/bad way to be positioned for this? I wanted to lay down, but I think I might've heard some people saying you have to tie yourself to a chair upright. Have you heard that?

TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
I think I read in the PP handbook that you are supposed to breathe out a few times before you bring the pre-filled bag down over your head, that way your first breath is the pure argon/nitrogen and you should pass out a lot more quickly. I might be wrong on that though so hopefully someone can corroborate that? I know Comatose11 mentioned hyperventilating beforehand which is similar advice.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I think I read in the PP handbook that you are supposed to breathe out a few times before you bring the pre-filled bag down over your head, that way your first breath is the pure argon/nitrogen and you should pass out a lot more quickly. I might be wrong on that though so hopefully someone can corroborate that? I know Comatose11 mentioned hyperventilating beforehand which is similar advice.
You for sure have to completely exhale before bringing the bag down. You can't have any carbon dioxide in the bag or it won't work.