• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I am stupid, I can't get it right, I want to die, even trying to kill yourself is too much work. i hate being a retard, i am beyond retarded. I feel crippled by the pressure to be responsible, I can't cope with responsibility, everything in life is just endless responsibility, everything is pressure to perform conform your choices here your choices there. I just want a method to kill myself that works, hanging doesn't work lethal drugs are impossible to obtain euthanasia is beyond me SN is beyond me inert gas and bag is beyond me everything is fucking beyond me and I'm fed up of being alive just to be pointed and laughed as life's biggest retard, I want to die and I want to die now

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate, I'm really stupid too when it comes to most things which includes this as well. I don't like at how responsibilities are forced upon me as it's too much and I never wanted to do anything to begin with

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I consider myself pretty smart in the book learning sense. But when it comes to practical life skills, I can be helpless.

Reactions: sserafim
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
How is it "hanging doesn't work"? Do you mean partial? Why not try full?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die, it's so horrible and dreadful to me how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. There really needs to be the option to just easily end our existence in a peaceful way, it's beyond cruel how people are trapped in this existence with no way to die in peace.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
How is it "hanging doesn't work"? Do you mean partial? Why not try full?
Hanging is too intense for me, when I tried full it overwhelmed me. I've tried practicing partial hanging but it's something I want to get right, if I do hang myself I want to do it in a way that succeeds and doesn't leave me crippled

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I relate, I'm really stupid too when it comes to most things which includes this as well. I don't like at how responsibilities are forced upon me as it's too much and I never wanted to do anything to begin with
I am so much like you, I think.

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
I understand how u feel I'm a retard aswell

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
+1 for the retard bus. IQ over 140. Expert in electronics and programming and a bunch of other things. Still can't do shit for shite. I relate.😕

Reactions: escape_from_hell
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Right here with you in the same boat. I want to be "normal" so bad.
Thank you, I hope you find answers and direction that suits you. I think I've decided on a hotel to carry out SN, I'm not sure if I want to die in a hotel or in my house or on a secluded beach, initially thought about the house but I'm more inclined to go somewhere else, could go to a hotel but I heard of a 26 year old who's in the same city as I am who was found dead in a hotel and may have died through SN and I don't want to copycat like that
But if done right, you should pass out in less than 20 seconds.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19040672/
I can't figure out the correct method to hang properly, as I said I've tried partial hanging from a staircase in my house and I couldn't get it right, I'm also aware of other users who have tried partial hanging and they are apparently now crippled so I'm wary of trying it

Last edited:
B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Thank you, I hope you find answers and direction that suits you. I think I've decided on a hotel to carry out SN, I'm not sure if I want to die in a hotel or in my house or on a secluded beach, initially thought about the house but I'm more inclined to go somewhere else, could go to a hotel but I heard of a 26 year old who's in the same city as I am who was found dead in a hotel and may have died through SN and I don't want to copycat like that

I can't figure out the correct method to hang properly, as I said I've tried partial hanging from a staircase in my house and I couldn't get it right, I'm also aware of other users who have tried partial hanging and they are apparently now crippled so I'm wary of trying it
I hope you will find your place and moment and that you'll find the peace you need and deserve.

My previous answer was a bit selfish because I saw my own situation in yours, which feels unsolvable. I should have told you first, in case that helps, that life is not a competition. I really admire and envy empathetic and happy people way more than ambitious ones. I guess you though about that already. But if anything in life, even just watching movies or walking outside, is making you happy... If you felt happy in your life, be it long time ago... I think there is a way for you to live a nicer life than what you expect right know.

Maybe you could simplify everything in your life ? Social pressure is way less important than your happiness. You don't have to take responsibilities you do not want to please others.

Of course the choice is yours and you know better, sorry if it feels intrusive. Just wanted to tell you those things that we can so easily forget.

Reactions: unabletocope
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
So relatable. I feel trapped in between worlds - not alive, not dead. My hope is to find other autistics who are tired and we find a place to collectively end the suffering.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I am stupid, I can't get it right, I want to die, even trying to kill yourself is too much work. i hate being a retard, i am beyond retarded. I feel crippled by the pressure to be responsible, I can't cope with responsibility, everything in life is just endless responsibility, everything is pressure to perform conform your choices here your choices there. I just want a method to kill myself that works, hanging doesn't work lethal drugs are impossible to obtain euthanasia is beyond me SN is beyond me inert gas and bag is beyond me everything is fucking beyond me and I'm fed up of being alive just to be pointed and laughed as life's biggest retard, I want to die and I want to die now
Are you able to get to somewhere cold (even if it means waiting until next winter)? If so, hypothermia is an option. It's the way I will go when my time comes. If you do it right, it's peaceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Are you able to get to somewhere cold (even if it means waiting until next winter)? If so, hypothermia is an option. It's the way I will go whe my time comes. If you do it right, it's peaceful.
Can you catch hypothermia on meds? I've considered going somewhere very cold and taking meds that knock me out

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Can you catch hypothermia on meds? I've considered going somewhere very cold and taking meds that knock me out
Hypothermia sets in when your core body temperature falls well below its normal value of around 37 degrees C (98 degres Fahrenheit). You will die if it falls much below 20 C (68 F). To start with you just feel cold, of course, and you shiver, but as your temperature drops further you stop shivering. Eventually, you feel warm and comfortable, you want to go to sleep, then you lose consciousness and eventually you die.

It's a safe method, provided nobody finds you and "rescues" you. If you are revived from severe hypothermia, you can experience permanent brain damage. If the external temperature was well below freezing, you could also experience frostbite, which can lead to gangrene and amputated limbs.

You can easily die of hypothermia at temperatures well below freezing point, but you can also die at temperatures a little above freezing, especially if it is wet and windy.

Most meds probably won't make much difference, unless they make it easier for you to fall asleep. Alcohol messes up your body's temperature control mechanism, and will make hypothermia set in faster.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Hypothermia sets in when your core body temperature falls well below its normal value of around 37 degrees C (98 degres Fahrenheit). You will die if it falls much below 20 C (68 F). To start with you just feel cold, of course, and you shiver, but as your temperature drops further you stop shivering. Eventually, you feel warm and comfortable, you want to go to sleep, then you lose consciousness and eventually you die.

It's a safe method, provided nobody finds you and "rescues" you. If you are revived from severe hypothermia, you can experience permanent brain damage. If the external temperature was well below freezing, you could also experience frostbite, which can lead to gangrene and amputated limbs.

You can easily die of hypothermia at temperatures well below freezing point, but you can also die at temperatures a little above freezing, especially if it is wet and windy.

Most meds probably won't make much difference, unless they make it easier for you to fall asleep. Alcohol messes up your body's temperature control mechanism, and will make hypothermia set in faster.
It would be interesting to see combining hypothermia with something you could just fall asleep and/or drink with - it would be unpleasant but probably easier.