• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's just not gonna work. At a stretch I might be able to pull off being a bartender again but I could never do a stable job cos I am way too unstable it's insane. So then it's just a case of how low will I let my addiction take me before I ctb I guess.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nottheend, ZardozOmega, jrums and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Man, I was and kinda am exactly in your shoes!!

I was really unstable but I realized I don't have what it takes to CTB so the only option was to fight these terrible enemies: DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, ALCOHOL AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

I'll start off by the alcohol:

I'm still drinking but I don't drink "strong drinks" anymore. I drink low alcoholic grade drinks such as beer (before it was vodka and champagne) and I try not to do it every day. That's actually a lot of progress for me and I think you can do it too.

Also, do you take any meds? A psych could help! I wasn't able to sleep but now I can at least sleep for 5-8 hours thanks to some pills! Sleeping will allow you to "turn off" your brain and the following day be a "more functional" being.

As for depression, anxiety and ctb thoughts, they're in my head all the time. It's a daily battle but whenever I feel TOO DOWN I just go for a walk or watch anime or something! DON'T STAY IN BED! That will make things worse!!

Hope to have helped you somehow,

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and newave3
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks Matt. Yeah the thing for me right now is I am struggling with massive cravings on my abstinent days. Part of me wishes AA meetings were on again but also part of me wishes I had more money so I could drink every day. Also I'm on Prozac but that's no good when all you want is booze.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife