• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's just not gonna work. At a stretch I might be able to pull off being a bartender again but I could never do a stable job cos I am way too unstable it's insane. So then it's just a case of how low will I let my addiction take me before I ctb I guess.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Man, I was and kinda am exactly in your shoes!!

I was really unstable but I realized I don't have what it takes to CTB so the only option was to fight these terrible enemies: DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, ALCOHOL AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

I'll start off by the alcohol:

I'm still drinking but I don't drink "strong drinks" anymore. I drink low alcoholic grade drinks such as beer (before it was vodka and champagne) and I try not to do it every day. That's actually a lot of progress for me and I think you can do it too.

Also, do you take any meds? A psych could help! I wasn't able to sleep but now I can at least sleep for 5-8 hours thanks to some pills! Sleeping will allow you to "turn off" your brain and the following day be a "more functional" being.

As for depression, anxiety and ctb thoughts, they're in my head all the time. It's a daily battle but whenever I feel TOO DOWN I just go for a walk or watch anime or something! DON'T STAY IN BED! That will make things worse!!

Hope to have helped you somehow,

Hugs and love,

Matt

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks Matt. Yeah the thing for me right now is I am struggling with massive cravings on my abstinent days. Part of me wishes AA meetings were on again but also part of me wishes I had more money so I could drink every day. Also I'm on Prozac but that's no good when all you want is booze.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife