Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
...And when I say tonight, I mean no less than 20 hours from now, because it is midnight where I am. Ever since stepping foot on this site and seeing the actually practical methods of CingTB, I knew I was gonna try and do it on Halloween night (because it's just fitting, OK?!) Anyways, I was initially planning on using SN to catch, but then after unironically considering whipping up a ghost business to try and get around SN purchasing restrictions (all the sites I found wouldn't sell to people not in a company), I realized I wasn't gonna get anywhere with SN. So around 2 to 3 days ago I shifted focus to nini, cause unlike with SN, I was able to get everything I needed by Ubering across a county for a couple hours and stopping in at least one Walmart (though the only reason I went to two different Walmarts was because I wanted to get a balaclava, you'll get why). I plan to sneak out of the house after everyone else tuckers out, where I'll then walk my way to a nearby trailhead, then CTB. Fortunately, the outfit I devised was more than capable of holding the beanbags and ratchet straps needed, though I sorta look like a burglar when wearing it lmao. Anyways, I'll leave this thread open for me to chat with yall in what may very well be my last day on Earth.

On a less macabre note: Happy Halloween!

Anyways to get the conversation started before I go to bed, I binged all of Murder Drones after all that shopping and Jesus Christ I have been missing out, that show is a banger (I also watched the Digital Circus pilot on Sunday, that too goes hard).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, DyingToDie123, TormentV2 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
It's almost sunset... 👀
It's also kinda windy where I am, so thank god I brought a hairtie along with me. Anyways's it'll still be a few hours till I ctb, keep your eyes peeled for updates.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and chuerdhmproton
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck with your resolve, may u find peace! Best regards to the other side..🧡

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
good luck. i wish you luck on this spooky day. happy halloween!

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you escape peacefully.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Wishing you a peaceful journey into the beyond. I'll have you in my thoughts :heart:

On a side note, according to Celtric religion, the day of the dead, etc. around halloween is the time when the veil between the spirit world and physical world is thinnest. I don't really believe in this stuff, but it's interesting regardless.

It feels like an appropriate time to ctb

Reactions: XdragonsoulX
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Happy Halloween, wish you luck and have a peaceful end my friend.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
good luck hope everything works out exactly you planned for

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Wishing you safe travels to the other side

Rinzitsu

Rinzitsu

Nihilistic Asian
Oct 31, 2023
Best of luck, wishing a painless death and a peaceful passing

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
Alright, the time is now. I've double-checked my ratchet strap and beanbags (including nearly breaking the strap making sure I knew how it worked), and I have my outfit ready. I'm torn between keeping with my original plan of going outside to ctb or just doing it in my room so as to avoid both a really long walk to get to my preferred destination as well as getting caught. Either way, I'll come to a decision very soon. To all those reading, godspeed.

...And if this isn't the last you hear from me, something has gone horribly wrong ;)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, CloudyNightSky, TormentV2 and 4 others
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
I hope whatever happens, you can be satisfied at the end of everything! Good luck.

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
Happy Halloween, goodbye, and have a peaceful passage.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Wishing you peace :heart: