sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
mmy hands are really shaky and my heart is pulsing fast,i didn't even drink all of it i should've waited no nonoononoj;(
It's not too late for it to be reversed. If you're having doubts, please do call emergency services. Sending best wishes with whatever you choose do, I hope that you can find some peace. Much love. 🤍

Reactions: davidtorez, needthebus, CatLvr and 1 other person
Achroma

Achroma

she/they
Aug 16, 2024
Xxxxx
get a hold of yourself.. why be mean to people who are already suicidal, like come on thats pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez, Lady Laudanum, sorrowful and 2 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
This is obvious information you choose to ignore. You would rather just say things like "I hope you have peace" and "much love" all the while cheering on a persons doom and not caring in the least. The best solution that has worked for many many people is to find the right chemical, not necessarily an SSRI. and move forward from there. Downing sodium nitrate is not a good solution. Definitely not the necessary solution. There is 100% a solution to bambibams problems in medication and lifestyle change starting with medication if it is biologically founded.

This is obvious information you choose to ignore. You would rather just say things like "I hope you have peace" and "much love" all the while cheering on a persons doom and not caring in the least. The best solution that has worked for many many people is to find the right chemical, not necessarily an SSRI. and move forward from there. Downing sodium nitrate is not a good solution. Definitely not the necessary solution. There is 100% a solution to bambibams problems in medication and lifestyle change starting with medication if it is biologically founded.

You have no business dispensing Rx advice. Period. Side effects of psych drugs include brain damage and suicide. I know more suicides from Psych drugs and your 'chemical solutions' than anything else. Cluster B is showing heavily, insisting you know others thoughts and feelings. This person should call emergency services if they want or need help, and you should push psych drugs elsewhere since the line of people here whose lives where destroyed by them is LONG.

imade the stupid mistake of drinking some of it while it was dissolving instead of waiting until 11pm: imm sorry im sorry km sorry
can you get help? no sorry about it, it's okay, you can get emergency services and they can admin antidote. Tell them what you took. It's okay. You do not have to apologize. Go to a neighbor if you have to and have them call for help if you can't do it. Just be honest about what you took. no shame no apologies. you can sort the rest later. It's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori, CatLvr and 1 other person
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
It's definitely ok to stop and back out. You should not have any shame or guilt at all for getting help.
Go to the Emergency Room because there are solutions you have not tried yet. There are many many different kinds of antidepressants, one of which will probably work for you. This is due entirely, in one way or another to chemical problems in your brain. It is like cordyceps fungus infesting your brain. People in this forum do not care and are spreading thought viruses. Your father and surroundings are probably part of the problem but you really need to get active and find people who care if you don't have any already. Real people not random people online because people only care about people around them.

Go to the Emergency Room because there are solutions you have not tried yet. There are many many different kinds of antidepressants, one of which will probably work for you. This is due entirely, in one way or another to chemical problems in your brain. It is like cordyceps fungus infesting your brain. People in this forum do not care and are spreading thought viruses. Your father and surroundings are probably part of the problem but you really need to get active and find people who care if you don't have any already. Real people not random people online because people only care about people around them.

What is bad about depression is it makes you lethargic, but to fix the problem you have to move around and look for solutions. It may be the right chemical, and/or change in surrounding people places, but there are changes that can fix your life and bring you back to baseline. It is physically possible if you try. GO TO THE Emergency Room.
@14PENUTARBUCKLE88 We are on the same page that she should get help and get off this forum but you shouldn't be giving medication advice. These meds/chemicals have absolutely ruined some of our lives and that's why some of us are here.... because we are tortured by the results of Big Pharma.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, ctemourge and 4 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Arcanist
May 9, 2024
Why are y'all dumb motherfuckers trolling on this thread? Just why?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez, amnesia999, lizzywizzy09 and 15 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
If you are scared or having second thoughts there is absolutely no shame in calling emergency services and going to the hospital. Please, please, please don't go yet if you aren't ready. If you are sure you are wanting to continue your journey, then take a deep breath and try to relax.

Reactions: davidtorez
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry that you had to experience that...
Why... because some people are truly dumb motherfuckers unfortunately

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, damienlerone03 and 11 others
S

Soupster

Student
Aug 14, 2024
Thank you for the prompt reply to the reports.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Thank you for removing the posts. :heart:

Honestly sad that the only thing they have in their lives to do is come on here and spew hate.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, CatLvr and 4 others
cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Good bye

Wish you luck

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, CatLvr and 1 other person
Achroma

Achroma

she/they
Aug 16, 2024
hey i hope you will update this if you can, i would hate to see someone leave without being completely certain thats what they want to do. hopefully youre getting help and youll be better soon.
good luck <3

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Well, this turned out to be a hard read to wake up to. @bambibambam are you here? I hope you are ok and have gotten a quick help or made it out peacefully ❤️

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, CatLvr and 2 others
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
If you are truly no longer with us, then I hope you are at peace and can rest. Otherwise, I hope you are doing okay.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@bambibambam are you still with us? Could you call for help? Where ever you are, I hope you are ok. We're here for you :heart:🫂

• Love
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
imade the stupid mistake of drinking some of it while it was dissolving instead of waiting until 11pm: imm sorry im sorry km sorry
I really truly hope youre okay and were able to call emergency services. i really hope youre okay.

• Love
R

req9619

Aug 12, 2024
She was online the last few minutes
after posting her message , she has probably passed already, Rest in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, CatLvr and Praestat_Mori
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

They're gone. As usual people proselytizing and telling others what to do don't last long here.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez, Theresnoescape and 8 others
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
This is sad, she didn't seem sure about it and said to have made a mistake...

She must have been really going through difficult times.

Reactions: davidtorez
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
I really truly hope youre okay and were able to call emergency services. i really hope youre okay.

hello everyone.

I did end up being discovered. my moms boyfriend called EMS, i think i was retching/"choking" on my own vomit as he found me in a pool of it as he described. i was unconscious so i didn't feel anything.

i'm sorry to those who were genuinely worried for me. i had overnight treatment at the ICU and i'll be going home soon by the looks it.

i struggle with really bad anxiety and i think that's what made my experience not very pleasant but overall it was peaceful and i went unconscious very quickly (less than 15 minutes) i probably would've succeeded last night. SN is still my ctb choice and i'd do it again. i just wanted to say if you struggle with terrible anxiety like me and choose to use SN to please seek out benzos at least, i feel like my situation would've been smoother if i was fortunate enough to have benzos.

thank you a lot for your sweet words i'll try to check on this site every couple minutes or just whenever i can since i'll be going home later tonight if i'm lucky. thank you again i love you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, GuessWhosBack, davidtorez and 13 others
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
hello everyone.

I did end up being discovered. my moms boyfriend called EMS, i think i was retching/"choking" on my own vomit as he found me in a pool of it as he described. i was unconscious so i didn't feel anything.

i'm sorry to those who were genuinely worried for me. i had overnight treatment at the ICU and i'll be going home soon by the looks it.

i struggle with really bad anxiety and i think that's what made my experience not very pleasant but overall it was peaceful and i went unconscious very quickly (less than 15 minutes) i probably would've succeeded last night. SN is still my ctb choice and i'd do it again. i just wanted to say if you struggle with terrible anxiety like me and choose to use SN to please seek out benzos at least, i feel like my situation would've been smoother if i was fortunate enough to have benzos.

thank you a lot for your sweet words i'll try to check on this site every couple minutes or just whenever i can since i'll be going home later tonight if i'm lucky. thank you again i love you all
im so sorry this happened to you :( we're all here for u

• Love
  • Hugs
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
update : i have an extremely bad headache right now. is there anything i can do to calm it down?
Can you ask the hospital staff? They might be able to get you something while you're there but maybe you already home?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez and CatLvr
H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
hello everyone.

That sounds terrible. Wishing you a steady recovery.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, davidtorez and CatLvr
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
hello everyone.

This is the best outcome! I'm glad you are alright. Wish you a speedy recovery and the very best in your future journey ❤️

• Love
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
hello everyone.

I'm so glad you are okay. I was worried because your posts made me think you had had second thoughts. All I want for you is to find the peace of mind we all search for. You know if you ever need someone to talk to all you have to do is message me. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and 2 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Arcanist
May 9, 2024
I know we haven't interacted much. But the fact that you're still here gives me hope that maybe I can actually survive all this, and maybe one day I'll suddenly realize that I no longer feel the need to CTB.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLvr, GuessWhosBack, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Achroma

Achroma

she/they
Aug 16, 2024
im really glad you ended up being okay-ish tbh, and i hope you wont ever feel the need to try again.
you seem like a genuinely sweet person and i hope you can find happiness eventually, best of luck! <3

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr, Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
hello everyone.

Im really glad youre okay, Im so sorry the experience was awful and you were in so much pain and panic. I hope youre safe at home by now and comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr, Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
Best of luck with your recovery. One can only imagine what an intense experience that was. If you decide to try again in the future, it's your body and the decision is yours. Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and Praestat_Mori