• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oguzok

Oguzok

there is no self to kill
Nov 24, 2023
I really don't want to go, and I hope I won't. I didn't go to my mother's funeral, I'm afraid that people will suddenly think that I don't care... I don't want to see people crying and trying to hug me. Most of all I'm afraid of crying myself, I hate crying and I hope no one sees me like this.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I am very sorry about your Dads passing . Mine died last month and I dreaded the funeral but I made myself go. I think if I hadn't I would have had to live with guilt and bad feelings forever more. Regret and guilt hurt a lot.
Its just another way to think about it before you make a final decision. And remember that there's no shame in tears especially about someone you loved , no shame at all. Not ever.

Reactions: Oguzok
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Sorry to hear about your dad. My mum died last month and I really didn't feel able to go to her funeral, but I did in the end and I'm glad I did. I won't try to tell you what you should do, but thinking of you x

Reactions: Oguzok