• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I want to go today. I feel so tired and the thought of going on any longer is unbearable. I need to pick up my prescription that I will be taking a full bottle of (a heart medication that slows your heart rate, an overdose can stop your heart). My plan is to get a hotel, bring my prescription, benadryl, alcohol, and a rope just in case. Take 300mg of benadryl with some alcohol, when that starts to make me feel drowsy I'll down my heart medication. If all goes well, I don't wake up. If I wake up, then I will hang myself. I'll set up the rope at a ligature point prior to doing this so all I would have to do is put the rope around my neck.

The only thing stopping me is a fear of failing. God I don't want to fail. If I fail my life is over.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace! Safe travels and good luck!:heart:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also fear that as well, it's really cruel to me how people cannot just die in peace and have to worry about ctb potentially failing in the first place. But anyway I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for everything workng out and your finding rest and peace.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you eternal peace from anymore pains whenever you feel your time approaches OP.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I hope it all goes well for you and wish you peace