• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
hello everyone
after two failed attempts (one by partial hanging and another with sodium nitrite) I'm ready to go, this one I'm sure will work.
i have 17g phenobarbital 10g laroxyl 9g oxazepam, 1,5g diazepam and 500mg prazepam
combined with a powerful antiemetic: metoclopramide
I'd start by taking the laroxyl (cardiac interruptor) and then the rest, so I'd either die of a heart attack due to the atropine effect of the laroxyl, or of respiratory arrest due to an overdose of the central nervous system depressant.
be careful, for hanging I have cerebral laison (in my country we call it clode-bernard-horners syndrome).
i really die, do you think that this preceder will allow to ctb
have any advice to give me
merci a tous pour vos réponses
please close my account from 16/04
(to have all these medicines it is very easy to falsify a prescription, in the condionde my country anyway, I plan to ctb the 16/04
if you have any questions on how to facilitate a prescription I have become an expert :)

BlackRoseBaran

BlackRoseBaran

Кукушка
Jul 8, 2023
See you on the other side, Au revoir!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best! I hope you find the peace you search for.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm not sure if Laroxyl is necessary, 17g phenobarbital + benzos should be enough and would ensure a peaceful death, unlike Laroxyl.
Make sure you won't be found in the next 24h, phenobarbital is a long-acting barbiturate unlike N.
I wish you peace whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: ResidentEvil
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
If i were you at this point i would consider N, Cause permanent damage to organs is more likely this time if you fail which is more likely like your other attempts, Can you wait for N like me.
Someone was selling a while back but im not sure why no one yet?

I wish you good luck but research more before attempting, cause this time you may get permanent organ failure which is hell.

Last edited:
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Where are you from OP? Since you able to make these things? prescriptions and what not?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If i were you at this point permanent damage to organs is more likely this time if you fail which is more likely like your other attempts, Can you wait for N like me.

I wish you good luck but research more before attempting, cause this time you may get permanent organ failure which is hell.
There is no big difference between N and phenobarbital. One is a short-acting barbiturate, the other one is a long-acting barbiturate. If I were OP I would have planned to take 20-25g to make sure I CTB, but 17g + a shitton of benzos might be enough.
The real problem is, will OP be found in the next 24h after CTBing?

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
If i were you at this point i would consider N, Cause permanent damage to organs is more likely this time if you fail which is more likely like your other attempts, Can you wait for N like me.

sussshiroll@

You need to stop giving wrong advice to people.

I am only saying this, because you also did it yesterday. I can tell, you don't know exactly what you are talking about. Barbiturates IS N.. Some barbiturates just work faster than others..

The only damage to organs people are going to get from barbiturates, and benzos is possible brain damage if they are found.
And that is possible with all methods.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
sussshiroll@

You need to stop giving wrong advice to people.

I am only saying this, because you also did it yesterday. I can tell, you don't know exactly what you are talking about. Barbiturates IS N.. Some barbiturates just work faster than others..

The only damage to organs people are going to get from barbiturates, and benzos is possible brain damage if they are found.
And that is possible with all methods.
That's why im here to learn about methods, Thanks and sorry

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
There is no big difference between N and phenobarbital. One is a short-acting barbiturate, the other one is a long-acting barbiturate. If I were OP I would have planned to take 20-25g to make sure I CTB, but 17g + a shitton of benzos might be enough.
The real problem is, will OP be found in the next 24h after CTBing?
where did you find these numbers??
I based myself on the pphe (it is indicated that 10G is needed)

where do your sources come from??
for my part I use pphe with laroxyl as a cardiac switch and phenobarbital
the real lethality comes from the overdose of laroxyl and not the barbiturate

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
where did you find these numbers??
I based myself on the pphe (it is indicated that 10G is needed)
you're right I'm sorry, I confused the lethal dose of phenobarbital with the lethal dose of primidone!