• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
I was planning lorazepam with alcohol and lay in wait for the tide to take me whilst asleep

Reactions: BabyCamus
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019

Poster: "I was a bit confused by this at first. A rock tied to his neck and a life jacket by his feet. How puzzling.

Then the penny dropped. Float the rock out to sea in the life jacket, throw the rock overboard and down you go. I'll go for suicide. Very sad and somewhat disturbing that there are so many here
."

original article:

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
I
I certainly agree the method could be improved upon. It's still tricky to time to perfection falling from a boat at the exact moment of losing consciousness, and I still don't know if you would regain consciousness when you hit the water. A floatation device may also help, but again you have the same issue of releasing it at the perfect time. Both would allow the use of additional weights which may help.

I would still like to remind everyone how strong SI is with this method though. I was calm and determined throughout the whole process until the final moments when I realised I was unable to complete the task.
I agree with the comment regarding survival instinct. I was determined to do this tonight and overcame the fear that the water would be too cold. I set my sights on an island about 7 miles away which there is no way I could reach, but only managed to swim for about one minute before SI kicked in. The water is a disgusting brown colour which makes it really hard to get the motivation to put your face under it. I was wearing trainers which didn't help, but I needed them to overcome the rocks you need to cross and which are on the sea bed as you wade out. I have tried several methods now but SI always kicks in so am very frustrated.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Drowning really does sound like such an awful and difficult way to leave this world. I really wish that it's easier but it's good that there is information about it on here. I guess that it's always an option if someone gets really desperate.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
What does it mean by spoiler in this thread?
*"spoiler"
can anyone please explain why he is planning to take the drugs while treading water after swimming out, rather than taking them before entering the water? Taking them before entering the water seems so much easier to me…

Last edited:
fatguy

fatguy

Jun 22, 2022
What does it mean by spoiler in this thread?
*"spoiler"
can anyone please explain why he is planning to take the drugs while treading water after swimming out, rather than taking them before entering the water? Taking them before entering the water seems so much easier to me…
Just click it. The poster has written a long post and hid the "Chapters" beneath the spoiler.

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
Your suicide plan is so thoughful, it feels like I'm reading an essay made by you or something. I'm never going to agree with this, but if that's your choice well that's your choice. I hope your suffering will be very minimal at least.

M

marlyn

Apr 19, 2023
I can swim. But if I go out into the sea at night, and keep swimming away from the shore until I'm exhausted, surely I will drown before long? Am I missing something here?

A

Authentic13

Jan 26, 2024
Thanks and praises to the good people who helped you.
I guess there must have been a deleted post, because from June 11 - June 13 the interact ion suggests an attempt that didn't work. Is that right?
I

I agree with the comment regarding survival instinct. I was determined to do this tonight and overcame the fear that the water would be too cold. I set my sights on an island about 7 miles away which there is no way I could reach, but only managed to swim for about one minute before SI kicked in. The water is a disgusting brown colour which makes it really hard to get the motivation to put your face under it. I was wearing trainers which didn't help, but I needed them to overcome the rocks you need to cross and which are on the sea bed as you wade out. I have tried several methods now but SI always kicks in so am very frustrated.
Bummer. This is what I'm most concerned with, but only after losing consciousness. I don't expect to back off at the last moment, but then most probably don't, right?

Last edited: