• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Fatigue doesn't even begin to describe the pure exhaustion I feel every day. I manage to force myself up for work because I have no choice but beyond that I never have it in me to do anything. My body aches and aches and aches. I feel horrible. I'm always nauseous. I often have chest pains and heart palpitations. Many times I feel as though I don't have full control over my muscles. I feel like I have the body of someone who is 96. I self harm by starvation, dehydration, and medication overdoses, as well as just generally being constantly depressed and suicidal. I'm sure these are all related to how my body feels. I deserve the pain, so I don't want it to stop. I feel like my body isn't going to be able to carry on much longer.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I am much the same. I'm always exhausted. It's completely draining dealing with depression and anxiety and all my energy goes into work. Rest of the time I'm in bed rotting. I don't always sleep but I can't find the motivation to do anything. Even ctb. The brain fog and the body aches (for me, probably due to the lack of mobility, I sit at a laptop all day then I'm barely moving from bed) are debilitating. I also have a lot of chest pains and heart palpitations which the dr said is part of my anxiety rather than a problem with my heart though.

I'm sorry you're going through this too.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Tiredness, over eating, headaches, joint pain from lack of movement etc..

Our mental illness definitely manifests as physical ailments too

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Can relate. I feel like my head will explode most of the days, barely able to work, thank goodness it is work from home, not able to cook, eating only a bit, I am hardly able to exercise, how do I even exercise if all I want to do is hide in my blanket all day long. I feel extremely exhausted all the time. I try to watch a sad movie or show at night when I can, so I can cry and release some pent up frustrations and pain, it makes me feel just a bit lighter. Only I know how I am going on each day. I will probably end up killing myself by coming August. I want to do it before I go crazy. I don't know who to talk to, I can't just get up and tell anyone I plan to suicide or I will be in trouble. Mental pain manifests in physical form especially the brain fog, head pressure and exhaustion. I even went to a doctor and told her that I feel tired all the time, got some blood tests done, everything was normal. I wish to be free from this terrible pain I am in.

I am sorry for everyone who is suffering from any mental issues. Hope we all feel better.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I have had so many physical afflictions appear seemingly out of nowhere over the past few years, including severe body aches, swollen lymph nodes, and heart palpitations as well to list a few. I even get out of breath walking from one room to the other now, I'm so exhausted all the time. It sucks, I'm terribly sorry and you're not alone in this <3

Reactions: juna
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I even went to a doctor and told her that I feel tired all the time, got some blood tests done, everything was normal. I wish to be free from this terrible pain I am in.

I am sorry for everyone who is suffering from any mental issues. Hope we all feel better.
The interesting thing for me is there is physical proof of my failing health. My last set of blood work wasn't horrific but it had some abnormalities. I've been hospitalized for how poor my health is. My depression and self harm have taken a serious toll on my health and I'm still in my early 20s. It gives me peace to know that my body is struggling to keep up already, it means I will die sooner if I don't ctb first.

• Aww..
Reactions: juna