• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Im at a hotel with a rope around my neck and a lethal dose of heart medication in front of me. I took 150mg of Benadryl a couple of hours ago and the tire is so strong. My mind can't decide if I should simply down the pills and lay into the rope or go to bed. I want to die but I simply can't decide. This benadryl is so strong right now. I'm so tired.

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
Whats making you so unsure? What makes you want to die and whats holding you back?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Survival instinct will make you do everything to stop yourself without you even realising it. It sucks, your body doesn't want to die, it's been programmed to survive.

It seems like you're at a very quick decision making moment where you'll probably mess up.

Don't force yourself, today said doesn't mean today done. Whenever you'll be ready and prepared for it, it'll happen.

Regardless of your situation, I wish you nothing but success.

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
Survival instinct will make you do everything to stop yourself without you even realising it. It sucks, your body doesn't want to die, it's been programmed to survive.

It seems like you're at a very quick decision making moment where you'll probably mess up.

Don't force yourself, today said doesn't mean today done. Whenever you'll be ready and prepared for it, it'll happen.

Regardless of your situation, I wish you nothing but success.
i love seeing intelligent and supportive people like you

• Love
Reactions: voidstar and Z-A
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Are you still with us? Hope you are doing ok or may you have found your peace ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm glad you're still here, hope you got some rest <3